Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Maletropolis

Horrible clunky integration with Shopify. Email confirmation links to wrong page. No reason for the app to import over 3000 products from my site and then I have to go through and manually tell them to ignore them. Dumb. Worry about your products, Printful. No need to know what else I am selling.

Cameraville

I lost over $500 in goods and given and $8.00 refund for multiple lost shipments on the same day. Three weeks after warehouse dispatch, packages not arrived. First contact customer service said to wait longer and the packages will show up. A week later, second contact, told to keep waiting. Another week later no packages, they ask me to confirm address with the customer. Address confirmed - no errors. Next contact, tell me to instruct my customer to go their post office and investigate. More time goes by, my customer finds nothing. Next customer service contact, Printful will "investigate" and get back to me. Finally they admit the packages were lost. But the shipment is over 30 days old and therefore according to their policy they need not refund me. DECEPTIVE practices by all who "helped" me including representatives: Reinis R., Liene E., Laura V., Maksims S., Etele K., Reinis V., Shree P., Sabine O., Vineta G., Maija S., and Lasma O.!

My Rustic Life

I have been using print sources such as this since 2006, I started with cafepress. I have NEVER had worse customer service. When garment was recieved what should have been gray was actually purple. I contacted them right away, 8 days later it comes down to being told that I need to buy color swatches so that I can match their machines color range. Seriously? (in farness I was told I would be refunded the cost of the shirt, and they would give me the swathes for free after I said I was closing the account) 20 days since the product was ordered this is the resolution. I have since used the same file and had ordered fufilled buy cafepress with no issues, within 8 days from order date.

I highly suggest to anyone starting out, before you load your store up and work on your seo, test the product.

Striped Box Boutique

They met their print timeline, but then chose to ship DHL to USPS. The item got lost between DHL and USPS for a week, and missed the event the t-shirts were needed for. When contacted, and requested that they not use DHL but ship with USPS directly and save a full week of go-between, they told me it was my fault. DHL isn't a shipping service I offer in Shopify, or a shipping service I had selected with them, and they had never use DHL to ship prior. If they can't figure out a way to not repeat a poor experience, and just point fingers, I'm not sending business their way.

So, print and quality was always great. And if you want to wait 2 weeks for your mail to arrive, after if was sent, then you should be fine.

Torah Goodies Club

BE careful.... deceitful charges, hidden fees (in embroidery printing) be aware of the so called (file digitization fee) that you will be obligated to pay $8.95 on top of already expensive products....
Our client has never received an order and the reaction of printful was (We do not care) it is outside of the 30 day window....
That is not how you do business..
We are glad to take this as a learning curve and pursue with finding the best POD service out there (and that is not going to be Printful) ...

Gogadjetz

Absolutely Disgusted, NEVER USE AGAIN!

Where do I start? First of all, I ordered a custom all over print t-shirt from them on 21st of May, 2018 as I needed it for June 13th, 2018 The delivery stated that it would take 5-7 days delivery after fulfilment so I was calm and could wait, however it took 4 days for it to be fulfilled and then after that took and another 3 days for it to be sent out! Once it was sent out I received an email on the 28th of May saying that it has been sent out and they gave tracking so I was calm. They also mentioned that I should be receiving the package from 4th of June to the 11th of June which was extremely odd since they mentioned 5 to 7 days after fulfilment.

A few days went past and nothing changed from the tracking, it wasn’t even updating all until the 10th of June (that’s 13 days later!) where the tracking stated that the product was somehow going ‘from’ the country it should be delivered to.

I didn’t think of this much as I thought it was a mistake. A day went past where I checked again (bearing in mind Printful notified me that I should be receiving the package from 4th of June to the 11th of June) and as I checked, I was alerted by email notifying me that my product that I have been waiting for 3 weeks has been sent back to the factory in Latvia due to an issue. I was so furious as I was expecting the delivery on that specific day and after 3 weeks and it still not arriving, I was even angrier.

The fault they mentioned was that my address was invalid! There I thought I made a mistake so I checked the order details and realised that I DIDN’T make any mistake in my address field and that it was perfectly fine. They then wanted me to order it again and pay for the delivery. If the product was any cheaper, I would have just left it and wrote this bad review anyways but the t-shirt costed me a whopping £40 including delivery!

I can’t believe printful did this as it was my first time using them. I am NEVER using this disgusting site ever again! They took 2 weeks to tell me my product has been sent back! Does that mean it was sitting unattended for a week or more before it was sent back?

Long story short, thank you for listening to this review and hope it helped you think twice before you order for them. Also, if you are a country in Europe and are looking to dropship, forget using these lot, absolutely disgusting. Ordered from a European country to another and still isn’t here after almost a month! Imagine if it was a customer, I would have been getting so much hate for the time that Printful were taking up. How would I explain to them that Printful could not deliver after 3 weeks because they finally, somehow realised that there is an issue with the customer’s address?

Hungry Ninja

Gar...Bage. Unless you're starting up a vintage brand expect your stuff to look like the clothes they hand out in 3rd world countries.

Infinity Express

Terrible customer service, app layout is unnecessarily confusing at times (you have to dig through it to find the most basic things). They put my order on hold because the file needed to be transparent. They told me to respond to the email they gave me directly to update the order with the correct file. I did that, waited a day later and the order is still on hold. I contact customer service to find out if they received the file I sent and when my order is going to be updated. Instead of finding out information about my order the guy literally told me to watch a video and couldn't give me any helpful information about what was going on. No help AT ALL... lol 3 days later my order is still on hold making my store look bad for my customers. I sense laziness and unprofessionalism all over this place. About to switch to Gooten.

Steadydreamingco

Absolutely the most unprofessional, and worst fulfillment service ever in existence. Literally have mis printed or messed up most orders costing me more money, losing customers, & make us look untrustworthy because of their lazy good for nothing team not caring how prints come out, taking way to long to fulfill even just one product. Printful is the saddest company Ive ever seen even make the attempt of being successful theyre so lazy and garbage I dont know how theyre allowed on here. I would never Recommend this app to anyone not even my worst enemy. You will only lose customers & lose money if you download this app I promise you they are so lucky I can't post pictures of everything here NOT A TRUSTED APP

Relia Products

I have sold 2 shirts that were both going to Indonesia but they never made it to the customer because when I checked the carrier link there was no address to were the shirts were going. I had to call Printful and they said that the customer had to go to their closest shipping center to pick up the shirts. Wtf, I specifically had the address and everything filled out but Printful didn't bother to pass on the address to the shipping company for some strange reason.