Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Funky Moose Records

2 stars because their products are of good quality. However, if you ever need personal assistance from them, you're better off talking to a brick wall.
First off: Their design service is terrible. I needed a logo altered so it could be embroidered. After they were done with it, it was a completely different logo to a point where it wasn't even recognizable. I paid $35 for the service and got 2 completely different versions (contact me if you want to see the results).
Then, a package got lost in the mail, after it took 2.5 months to get shipped (I get it, COVID took its toll on the logistics). The package never arrived, although DHL marked it as such.
When inquiring about it and see if they could open a ticket/complaint with DHL, I was advised to talk to USPS (??) or place a new, manual order that I'd pay for myself. They wouldn't inquire at the carrier because their "current level of service" didn't allow for it.

They were right. Their current level of service needs serious improvement. I've removed all products from my store and am in the process of switching to a local print shop that semi-integrates with Shopify.
More work? Sure, but at least I get great service and can count on when I need it.
Would NOT recommend.

Rulesfitness

Already ordered a couple of times. The items are ok, but for the quality to expensive. Unfortunately, when you pay and not receive the product, Printify has the worst customer care ever! First, after not receiving the parcel for a couple of months, I wrote them. No reply! Then I opened up the case via paypal, and suddenly Printful, out of nowhere was able to write me an e-mail. With the info, that they don't take care of not received packages and that it is not their problem if my customers or myself don't receive the product! And also, if I would not close the case via Paypal, they would close my account which they did. I wrote the post office and they clearly said that I as customer cannot claim a refund but Printful could have claimed the refund for the not delivered package! That's how they treat customers...

August 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are truly sorry to hear your experience using our services hasn’t been the best!

We understand where you're coming from – we're not the most affordable POD drop shipper on the market. However, we believe that with our prices, we offer more value to our customers – in terms of product quality, customer support, and extra services (design services, warehousing). Product prices also reflect more than the cost of printing they also help to cover such features as our mockup generator, the graphics pre-flighting, the integration with different e-commerce platforms.

Due to the increased email volume during the Covid-19 pandemic, we were seeing longer Customer Support response times. Our Customer Support team has worked diligently to make sure each inquiry has been responded to as fast as possible. As of right now, our response time is about one day.

Regarding the delivery status of your order, we have made our policies public, as a way to be completely transparent with our customers. As an example, you can see our Return Policy here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns. When the carrier has marked an order as “delivered”, we have to trust that they have made the delivery and such orders would not be eligible for reimbursement. In the rare case that this happens, you can reach out to the carrier and file a claim, then forward their response to us and we will review it.

We may suspend accounts due to violations of our Terms of Service (link to our ToS: https://www.printful.com/policies/terms-of-service), but we are always happy to review them - please kindly send more information about this to feedback@printful.com. We'd love to hear from you and positively resolve this matter!

Revolt Noir

I used this app for almost two years during which time it was getting worse and less competitive all the time.

Pros:
Good print quality
Easy to use interface
Fairly good selection of products

Cons:
Arbitrary and incoherent content policy
Inconsistent and often slow turnaround times (even before Covid-19)
Slow and mostly unhelpful customer service
They are among the most expensive pod platforms

Healthy Coffee & Tea

seems solid, but there's some issues for sure with the app. #1 I want to create more products to my store, but for some reason there's a daily limit on my account. Well, the next day goes by and still, I have a daily limit. Then, it doesn't even give an option anywhere to upgrade my account to remove the limit.

Very weird, and a very cluttered UI. Their live chat doesn't work either, it just infinitely loads.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're also sorry to see that you've met with this issue - daily product limits are a temporary thing, as we are in the process of re-enabling new product push, since it was blocked for a few weeks to clear the large order backlog.

That said, the order backlog is clearing up and we have re-enabled product push for a variety of product categories. You can see additional info on this here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19
Once we're back to normal, there are no limitations to how many products you can add from our side.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out at feedback.com! :)

- Vita

Dreamfounded

The integration was extremely simple to do. The only problem is... There is NO product available on the Printful website to create images or even add to my Shopify store!!!!

July 21, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

To help us catch up with order volume, we had disabled the option to add products with slow fulfillment through our Product Push Generator, these are all products in DTG, and apparel embroidery for Printful customers located in the US and Canada. Please note that existing products in your store and incoming orders won't be affected. We are hoping to enable our product push generator for embroidery items at the end of July and DTG items in the middle of August. Please follow the latest updates on our Covid-19 page https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at feedback@printful.com

Panda Sunglasses

Started off ok. Easy to setup. However, I had 5 orders delayed for over a month because they updated an item (Black hoodie 1 replaced with Black hoodie 2). I received zero notification that the item was not out of stock, nor did I receive any notice that my orders had been delayed.
Having been told by support that I now "just" had to go manually update all my designs I got an error that the platform wasn't working. Customer support told me (of course) that this was a shopify problem and I should clear cache/cookies and reload. So I did. To the same error.
Deleted the app and installed Tpop.

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been entirely positive so far, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

We apologize for the miscommunication with the product stock. The way we update product stock status and confirm orders would ensure that we'd be notifying you as soon as we have information about the stock levels. We do see that the emails notifying the stock delays were sent to you.

As you are already in contact with our customer support team, we will do the best we can to resolve this issue for you!

If you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com!

T-shirtish

Disappointed with the turnaround time for producing and shipping shirts... I have had orders sitting since June 6th it is not June 28th and still waiting for fulfillment.

(1 star because i know they can do better...but maybe they are choosing not to)

Yes, people are aware of the COVID-19 delay but several businesses are being held up or have come to a stand still waiting on Printful to get their shipping options together. The is bad business and we are currently shopping for a new Vendor...

I am a manager at a fulfillment center. COVID has cause us to be 10 times busier and we have only experienced a noticeable delay of ONE day for certain items....so a 4-6 week delay in printing a tee shirt is un-excusable.

June 30, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry that the orders are taking a longer time to be fulfilled! We are experiencing longer production times due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year. The order volume we have been seeing at this time is comparable to Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend and with the various restrictions and limitations in place to keep workers healthy and safe, some products are taking more time to be fulfilled. By temporarily disabling sample orders and some products in the product push, we are already seeing improvements in fulfillment time for the most affected product categories.

We understand that these delays are not pleasant for our users and we sincerely apologize for them. We are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible and we hope to return to our normal fulfillment times very soon!

If there's anything we can help with or if there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Bigfoot Paintings by Michael Wawrzyniec

I am getting close to just giving up and closing my account. The Printful Amazon integration is a disaster. I followed the directions and then got a 5665 error code. I don't have a trademarked brand. I brought it up with them, and I brought it up with Amazon, and despite me making it very clear that I did not intend to apply through Brand Registry, they kept pushing it and ignoring my questions and concerns. They then tell me to get around this error, I have to list my brand as "Generic". Amazon said this, and then I brought it up with Printful and they said to go ahead with that. When I encountered an error with products not syncing again, the Printful support agent said, "I noticed your settings has your brand name listed as "Generic"." Then they told me to change it back to the store name. It keeps going in circles. Neither Amazon or Printful seems to fully understand how this works, even though they're the ones who set it up. How do you not know how your own stuff works? Sometimes they have told me in order to get around errors that I should start from scratch again and put in another GTIN exemption request, which takes days of work. This has become a major inconvenience for me. They make it seem so simple and yet it has taken weeks and weeks to get it done, and yet I haven't even gotten started. Anytime I bring up issues with Amazon, they don't even acknowledge what Printful is, or seem to understand it. Printful doesn't seem to understand Amazon either. Any error encountered is explained with automatic and incoherent responses, there's never online chat support available, and if I try to reach them through email, they take days to respond. This has been extremely unfair. I have gone out of my way, and spent money to start an Amazon Seller Account to get this set up, and I haven't even gotten started on it because no matter what I do, there's an error, and the instructions are not clear enough. They tell me to refer to a video tutorial, which I followed fully and encountered errors. You need more than a video for instructions. You need a page with full written instructions that are comprehensive and will explain what to do in case of an error, but there aren't any pages or documents like that. This has been an awful experience. I just want some clear answers. This is how you lose business. If you keep confusing your customers, you won't have any customers.

June 25, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear you are encountering some difficulties with the Printful + Amazon integration!

The Printful + Amazon integration is one of our more complex integrations and can take a longer time to set up, however, it is definitely possible to connect the two platforms. If there is an error originating in Amazon, it may not be possible to resolve it in Printful, because the platforms, essentially, are separate and some things can only be done on one platform, while others on the other platform. Of course, we understand that encountering an error is not pleasant and our team would try to assist with suggestions and solutions on how to resolve the issue. I see you have mentioned you encountered error 5665, which, unfortunately, may be causing some issues with finishing setting up the integration.

I see you have been in contact with our team about your Amazon integration and I have followed up with you with some more details on error 5665 and, hopefully, the information will help resolve the error should you give another try at the Printful + Amazon integration!

ellerae

seriously Printful... disabling the option to add products with slow fulfillment. That's how you lose businesses just saying.

June 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review!
We have temporarily disabled products with the longest production times in the product push. This means that new products can't be created using these products, but existing products will still be fulfilled when ordered. This is a temporary decision and we expect it to help us catch up with the current order volume and return to our normal fulfillment times sooner.

We recommend following our Covid-19 updates page for the latest updates in fulfillment times and related things: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

Hopefully, the situation normalizes soon and we can continue providing fast services to our users!

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com!

The Shepherd Comic

This app is easy to install and it is easy to create new products. The problem: When people ORDER. I had a client order a t-shirt (a t-shirt!!) in early May. After several weeks, I wrote to them. They blamed Covid-19 for the delay and said it would be a month (for a t-shirt...'cause they first have to do research and INVENT the t-shirt). THEN, they said THAT type of mystical t-shirt was out of stock. TWO choices: cancel order or change the order. I changed the order. Now, one month since the original order, I was told that I am looking at late JUNE for the order to be fulfilled.

The customer service was prompt (I will grant them that) but a bit condescending. In all, this has been VERY disappointing. I am ACTIVELY exploring other options.

June 9, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you! I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn’t been the most positive so far, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the situation with Covid-19, we are still encountering fulfillment delays and for DTG printed items, the current fulfillment timeframe estimate is 23-28 business days in the USA. We are seeing these delays due to the various state restrictions and an increased order volume, which we were not expecting at this time. We are hiring more production staff and up-scaling our printing tech, to help us fulfill orders faster, while keeping the health of our employees at our facilities in mind. Fulfillment delay is expected for the time being, but I hope we can catch up soon!

I am sorry to hear that the order also encountered an out of stock item, I definitely understand how this can make the situation more unpleasant. We do notify our users as timely as we can in case there is an issue with the stock for an item, but rarely, we may not receive information about the stock of the items being as early as we’d like, but we would still notify you timely.

When you are making changes to an order, the order’s estimated fulfillment timeframe will reset, which means that the order will be pushed back to the end of the queue at that moment.
I can definitely understand how these events can add up to an unpleasant experience for you and we sincerely apologize for this. We understand that timely fulfillment is important for our users and all of our teams are working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as they can.
I will follow up with you via email as well and we’ll work on fulfilling your order as soon as possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9