Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Will_E_shop

Logged in to Printful found a notification that some products require a P65 warning in California. I was told We are to add it to the products. How am I supposed to know what chemical they use in the items ahead of time? Second Why don't they just update the templates to accommodate this issue. Very frustrating. I am considering other options. Items I have received are good quality.

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! More information about the Proposition 65 warning and the concerning products can be found in this FAQ https://www.printful.com/faq/products/340-what-is-proposition-65-and-how-does-it-affect-me-.
Since this specific warning refers to orders being shipped to California, it can't be included with the products when pushing them from Printful to your Shopify store, because the user decides whether they will be selling to customers in California or not. You can consider including a disclaimer on Proposition 65 in the product descriptions, but the warning will also be present on the packing slips for orders which are going to California and include any of the concerning products.

If you have any further questions or concerns on this, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Kiss My Fancy

I would not recommend this app. Printful supposedly inspects the items prior to shipment, but in my case it does not appear that was done. Had a customer not reached out to me it would have cost me more money to correct future orders. I reached out to printful and they refuse to provide refunds for the orders affected. The graphic had a white line to the right of the design which if quality reviewed they would have known that it was obviously not apart of the design. Customer service seems to stick to a script and does not seem to look at the bigger picture when it comes to making things right. They have certainly lost any potential business I could have sent their way. I wish I could post an image of my tee here...

Update 3/3/2020

Zana reached out to me and made amends.

“Hi there,

Thank you for your response!

Thank you for confirming the orders! I have processed refunds for the affected items in these orders and you will find them in your Billing section in Printful (Printful dashboard -> Billing). You can either withdraw the money from the wallet or keep it as account balance toward the next orders.”

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear that there was an issue with the printed items!
Our quality control team will review each item before it is shipped out, however, the actual product and the actual print quality is reviewed to make sure that the product is in great condition. The contents of the actual print may not be reviewed and we cannot guarantee that details within the design will be noticed if the print matches the uploaded print file. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the user to upload print-ready files and make sure that there are no unwanted details included in them, as they will be printed during fulfillment. Of course, in case we do have concerns about the contents of the design, we would reach out and confirm with you.

I see that you have been in contact with our team about this issue, but I will personally follow-up with you and assist with resolving the situation, and I hope we can make your time with Printful more positive!

Lavender Road

The website is not user friendly at all. When I get to the step where I am putting a design on a shirt it is not practical or simple in any way mostly because I cannot enlarge the page. Even getting to that point is difficult to navigate. I asked about that as well as how to find which products are made in the USA. I only ever received responses with links that were not helpful as an aswer to questions like "when I filter made in USA only two women's tshirts show up. Is that really all that is available?" Their answer was the same as when I asked the general question of if they carry products made in the USA. I then responded I was not willing to work with a company that uses robots to reply. The responded with : "We are sorry you feel that way, have a great day!" Anyone who says they have great ustomer service i completely disagree with. I already deleted this horrible app.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has started off on a bad note, but hope we can improve it moving forward.

To clear things up - our chat agents are not robots, but real people. We're truly sorry that there has been a miscommunication of such a nature, but appreciate your feedback on this, as it helps us improve the services we offer.

We'll reach out to you directly, to see if we can work things out! :)

Uppermoda

I am currently ordering samples to determine the quality of these printed products. I do like the quality I have seen thus far, however I am not impressed with the number of times the sample orders I have placed have been out of stock. 1 of the items was out of stock for an indefinite period of time so in response, they cancelled my order (which I was not aware of). Since you only get a limit of 6 items at a sample price per month, I carefully selected which products would make up those 6. As a result of it being out of stock post purchase, I only was able to purchase 5 at the sample price and was told to purchase it again the following month which would take up 1 of the 6 I am allocated for the following month. Additionally, I was also only refunded for the product and not the extra shipping I paid for this product. I am very disappointed by the level of customer support I have received when I addressed these issues through their chat function.

February 22, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback on your experience!
We're sorry to hear about your trouble with products being out of stock, as well as the quality of our customer support.
As we source our fabric from various suppliers around the world, we can't always account for the shipment delays they could encounter and this was certainly not something you should expect to happen on a frequent basis.
We also wanted to assure you that our main goal as Printful's Customer Support Team is to assist you by making your print-on-demand experience as seamless as possible.
We have just verified that you have been refunded earlier today for the shipping you paid on the entire order, you can find this refund by going to your Printful Dashboard > Billing > Printful Wallet.

Be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

4-U-2019

I used this app to try to create sample products, keeped having to start over. Text would just disappear. My order kept getting lost.

January 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear you encountered some problems while using our app! We would definitely like to know more about them, so we'll follow-up with you via email shortly.

Don't Knock Champions

Your prices are too high on all your items. There are other outlets that perform the same things that charge less. Also, your limited variety is a problem.

December 23, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for your feedback on our prices and variety options! We realize that the prices we offer might not be suitable for everyone, but we consider them fair taking into account that they include print and fulfillment, and they also help to cover such features as our mockup generator and the free integrations with multiple e-commerce platforms that we offer. We also do not have any subscription fees that you would be charged for using our services so you can invest more in developing your store and brand. We do review the prices of our products and features and the prices are decreased whenever possible.

In case there are any products that you would like to see available in Printful. feel free to let us know at feedback@printful.com! We definitely appreciate user suggestions and requests!

SuperiorDaily

Ran about 4 samples different quality of shirts/ inconsistent with colors. Even had them redo my design. Black looks faded on white shirt. The labeling & packaging are good. It's alot of incentives to leave a good review stay woke people.

December 5, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear that there has been some inconsistency with colors! There is no white underbase (a layer of white ink applied before the actual colored ink is printed) used for white garments, therefore, the outcome may appear differently when compared with colored/dark shirts. It is possible that the color of the garment might slightly affect the result of the print, but we would definitely like to check closer with this.

We will follow-up with you via email to gain more details about your experience with the products and the print quality!

MADMANFIRE

used to loved the app,
but now they added 10$ for worldwide shipping.
So - one t-shirt costs like 12$, which make it 22$ for every person that is not from USA/EUROPE/CANADA.
i used to sell shirts at 20$. now i have to change ALL OF MY PRODUCTS PRICES
10$ shipping worldwide is a lot for a t-shirt. A LOT
i lost money because of that.
have never received a mail or a phone call about it.

but what can i do? all of my products are based on Printful.

October 29, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! Thank you for your feedback and input on the recent shipping changes, we definitely appreciate it! We want to decrease the number of lost shipments and provide transparency regarding shipping costs. The shipping costs provided by our carriers were higher than what we charged our users, we weren't profiting off of shipping costs. These changes are part of our strategy of making shipping costs more transparent and easier to understand for our users. The No Rush and Economy shipping methods (which are now discontinued) often were assigned a carrier service that didn't provide full tracking information and packages were more likely to get lost during transit and we recognize that this is not a pleasant situation when this does happen. Now our customers will be able to track their package until it reaches its destination. Working with fewer services also means that we provide them with more shipments and can negotiate better deals in the future to bring the prices lower. Additionally, the majority of our flat rates are now cheaper than previously, but some costs may be higher than what you were used to.

We notified all of our users about the shipping changes via email, we recommend checking your spam/promotions folder in your inbox to see if our message may be located there.

If you have any questions about the changes or additional feedback, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com. We certainly appreciate your feedback on any updates we make.

Known Distro

The fulfillment procedure is VERY counter-productive to being a white label solution. We put in 85 orders (multiple items in each order) in the matter of 5 business days. Example: The first order we placed was for express shipping on 9/19, an order for the SAME exact item, print, and size was submitted on 9/23 and already shipped 9/24 with the standard shipping item selected. They assign the orders to different teams at different warehouses. Some teams are I guess more efficient than others so it leaves our customers talking to eachother about when they placed their order before and wondering why their order hasn't even been started. It makes US look like we are disorganized. I don't understand why their internal system does not place orders with certain teams based on their availability from the order in which they are received to Printful. This process instantly makes it very apparent that this is being done by a third party.

September 25, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

All of our orders are fulfilled at our facilities in the USA, EU, and MX. We do not use a third party to fulfill our orders, fulfillment is done completely in-house.

The orders are routed to the most convenient fulfillment location based on the product, its availability and stock, the destination of the order, and the order queue at the facilities. If the same items were ordered in different orders, but the order destinations were both closer to different fulfillment facilities, most likely each order would be routed to the closest fulfillment location to it so that the order could reach the recipient sooner after fulfillment.
The orders aren't fulfilled in the order they are submitted due to the differences in printing technique, availability of stock (the item may be restocking) and the order queue at the facility. This is why you may notice some orders being fulfilled faster than others.

Additionally, our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products, the delivery time is additional. Of course, we'll try to fulfill your orders as soon as possible, but the full fulfillment timeframe should be considered when submitting an order.

I hope this is helpful! If you have any questions or feedback about this process or anything else, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

Be Pretty Not Petty Apparel

I like what they are doing, HOWEVER I would love to see more BLACK and plus size models. That's my only concern here. I would like to see all races. When I was chatting with someone on printful all the could do was recommend me to go elsewhere to find people of color (THAT WAS THE TERMINOLOGY THAT WAS USED. smh. A little disappointed. A big change is need here. Thank you!

The revised the post and the original response they gave me.

August 3, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!

We're truly sorry to see that you have encountered these concerns with our services.
I wanted to let you know that we do have diverse mockup models on quite a few of our products. You'll be able to see this when browsing products in our product catalog here: https://www.printful.com/custom-products

We are also working on adding even more diverse mockups to our catalog in the future.
Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8