Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

phoarto.art

--To update--
I understand the problem very well and my concerns are not related to the days of delivery. My concerns are about the information for the customer. Why send me a satisfaction check request on the second day when you know delivery will take so long? And why do I get the information that I have to wait 20 days in addition to the expected delivery date, after a review? Times are tough, sure, but bad news is always better than no news! So my concerns are about the communication of printful.
--Original--
The app as such is great. The editor is well done and made it a lot easier to design your own print pieces. So far that's positive.
What doesn't work well is the shipping and the information for the customer. I have on January 5th. ordered three items. The last tracking status shows January 8th. Today we have January 16th. without that I have any further information about the whereabouts of the goods. For me, for my customers, this is a certain length of time without status. Unfortunately, I will not be able to use the service like this.

January 17, 2021

Hi! Thank you for the review.

We understand your concern and frustration in regards to the delivery times and we hope that in the following weeks this will change, however, at this time due to certain restrictions in movement and transportation, as well as increased online shopping, carriers have a tough time delivering products in time. We're already working on improvements in this area and we hope that your products will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
We have also reached out to you with a follow-up about your order. Thank you for your patience!

-Update-
We operate on information provided to us by the carriers and during global shipping delays, the delivery speed varies significantly for domestic and international orders. We understand that you rely on us for this information, that is why after careful inspection of an order we set a specific waiting period for the delivery to be made. It is not our intention to inconvenience you in any way but tracking updates come directly from carriers when the package reaches the next location. Please note that we take responsibility for carrier errors in case the delivery doesn't happen.
If you have any other concerns or recommendations, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via feedback@printful.com

- Renate

VisualArtCreative

The integration with Amazon dosen't work anymore, the information on Printful web site is outdated... The discussion I have had with Printful is that Amazon has changed the process and at the moment Printful cannot help, you have to look to Amazon. By reading all the comments on the web and here, I conclude that I am not going to partner with Printful and look for another POD. .

January 16, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We do our best to follow any updates within the integrations. The design and layout of the GTIN exemption have indeed been changed by Amazon recently. However, the information that needs to be entered and the steps still remain the same.

We are currently working on updating our FAQs, and we value our customer feedback.

I will follow-up with you via email to provide additional information on your concerns.

MONET MERCH

Good integration with Shopify but no support. I'm a new customer and all I get when I click on the chat icon is a list of links. 24/7 customer support?

January 6, 2021

Hi there!

We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We try to be available in chat 24/7, though some hours can be more crowded than others and also delay our replies. If you have any questions feel free to email us at support@printful.com or check the availability of the chat button.

We do want to make sure that we provide you with the most elaborate information and answers and customer care is one of our top priorities. We appreciate your feedback in this regard and will use it to improve our services moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

OddGoods

I sold three mugs recently for $51. After Printful deducted their product fee, printing fee, shipping fee, and taxes, my profit was $7. Who is actually making money with them? Combine very high prices with feedback I requested from customers who purchased my Printful fulfilled products recently ... "not up to your usual quality" ... "Print was off-center" ... "took a long time to arrive" ... "arrived broken". That's four too many red flags. Looking at options because I can't sell products that are merely "good enough".

January 5, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience recently hasn't been up to par.
Please note that our product prices include not only the product itself but also our 24/7 customer support, mockup and design generator, as well as free cliparts and designs. And if there are any issues with the order or the product, please don't hesitate to reach out to our teams via support@printful.com and we will do all we can to investigate each order and work on a solution with you.
Shipping delays are a global issue and although we can't affect it, please know that we are doing our best to fulfill and ship out all orders as soon as we can.

If you have more feedback you'd like to share, any questions or concerns, please let us know via feedback@printful.com

foresttones

Works fine but the shipping is horrible. Every order is stuck in Riga for serveral days without any information... Update on the answer: This has absolutely nothing to do with holiday season since we had the same issue for every order since September. Always delayed and took more than 10 days. Every time the package is stuck in Riga..

December 25, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
We are very sorry to hear your orders have been delayed, we understand how unpleasant this is!

Currently, we are seeing longer delivery times globally due to the holiday season and higher online order volume. Please note that the tracking links take longer than usual to update. The overload of shipments in distribution centers means carriers are slower to register and ship your orders. We have shared this information on shipping delays on our Fulfillment Updates page: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

If you have any further questions or anything else please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

Los Cracks Shop

I used printful to promote my brand. The products are ok. The mockups are nice. The chat always responded. I was excited with this app until I ordered my samples. I never received them. I have to say, I did got my money back on a printful digital wallet. It's understandable that COVID-19 slows down the delivery process but in my case, my samples that were sent from the US to Mexico were completely lost. I understand that Printful doesn't control delivery but I belieive is a crucial factor for customer satisfaction. Probably it was just bad luck but personally I can't trust printful at least for international deliveries. I was terrified to think that my customers wouldn't receive their orders! On the other hand, I will try with the warehousing and delivery service only in the USA to see how they do. I will rate this app with a 2 stars 'cause not everything is bad as I mentioned at the beginning and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt with the warehousing service. I suggest you go slow with this app before you invest your time and money.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are sorry to hear your order was lost in transit, these errors can happen from time to time and we have no control over them. We can, however, protect you in such cases and will offer you either a reshipment or a refund as per our Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to our support team via email support@printful.com or chat feature and we'll be happy to help you out!

We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration!

Miranda Chaney Petite Wear

I like Printful but I'm considering testing out another drop shipping company. The fulfillment center wait time is too long. I have customers that placed orders over two weeks ago and still their order has not been fulfilled. The worst part is customer support. You can not call and speak with a representative neither can you chat with anyone. Honestly that's bad business. I can tell this company scaled really fast but was not prepared. When a customer places an order on my site and has to wait over two weeks or up to a month to receive that order, that's bad business on my end and a high likelihood that the person will NOT be a repeat customer.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Currently, we have quite steady fulfillment times, only in edge cases such as stock shortages or if the item doesn't pass our Quality Control, the fulfillment can take longer. We will do our best to advise you on each case specifically. You can see our fulfillment times here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

At this time, our standard phone support is not available. We're focusing on assisting customers via chat and email. Our chat support is available 24/7, we may turn off the chat to handle the incoming volume so you should try again later. You can also reach us at support@printful.com, our response times are about a day now.

In case you have any further questions please feel free to reach us at any time!

SCARS Company Store

WARNING: NEVER INSTALL PRINTFUL IF YOU HAVE PRINTIFY INSTALLED.
Installing Printful with Printify destroys the shipping profiles. If you uninstall both, Printful will recreate the shipping profiles, but you lose your whole catalog of designed products on Printful and according to the company, the only option is to recreate them.
Never uninstall Printful or you will lose your designed products. While their support was attentive, they have no way to respore your stores products on their platform - they apparently do not make any backups. Poor design.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for reaching out! Printful can co-exist with other POD platforms, however, it is true that if you uninstall the app, it would remove the sync and you would have to re-create the items from scratch. We would advise saving your products as Product Templates first, in case you need to adjust your settings/plugin. You can also add this feature request here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request.

Let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

valerietylercollection

Honestly, I'm considering switching POD suppliers. I understand delays happen and especially this year, but their fulfillment estimates should be updated to reflect that. Customer service is one of my top priorities but I don't want to expand my POD product line if I can't give customers reasonable shipping estimates. They need to vet their Backup facilities better or hold them to higher standards. We should be able to get a relatively firm fulfillment time on products to tell out customers. For example current phone case fulfillment is supposed to be 2-5 days. I have orders made recently in the last few days that have been fulfilled and shipped without problem, but then am having to constantly chase an order made weeks ago that is now double that deadline and they can't tell me why it isn't fulfilled or when it should be. Exactly how would you like me to convey to my customer they they were the random unlucky order that got sent to a possibly poorly run or disorganized or overworked backup facility and now there's no clue when they might receive their order and no timeline information being communicated to give them? That's not acceptable Printful. My #1 priority with POD is that you fulfill and ship within the timeframe you estimate or at least reasonably close to that or at the bare minimum can explain how backed up you are. EDITING TO update: Two days later, dozens of chats and messages over the last few weeks and STILL no shipment. Beware anyone who likes to ship things to customers in a timely manner. (Or at least give the customer some sort of a timeline)

December 7, 2020

Hey there,

Update, 12/09/2020:
We're sorry to see the order is still delayed at our backup facility. Our teams are closely communicating to help you get this order out as soon as possible. We have also issued a full refund for this order back to you for all the inconvenience this has caused you!

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are sorry to hear your order experienced a fulfillment delay. During these times, we cannot guarantee a set date on when your orders will go out based on the fulfillment facility, order queues, stock availability, and so on. Our fulfillment estimates are subject to change, but we'll do our best to advise our customers as much as we can.

We see you have been in close contact with our support team in relations to this particular order. It seems that this is a unique case and you should not expect your orders to be delayed this much. We hope to resolve this as soon as possible!

Karma Costume

Overall, poor. I am writing this review as I am switching to a new POD app. The embroidery is good if you follow their guidelines, which I give credit for, but I did not come to this app primarily for embroidery. I had an issue where I ordered a shirt with white text on black fabric, and the text printed grey. Their way of dealing with the problem was to gaslight me that my t-shirt looked fine and that the text was white enough. I even sent them photos of the text next to a white sheet of printer paper. They replied that a reprint would not change how it printed and that it had printed as expected. As who expected? Certainly not me. So basically I cannot trust them to do my designs justice on a Bella+Canvas tee, their most popular option, and as a result am leaving. They could also have a wider variety of products. Very few hoodie options if you care about material.

December 3, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you feel disappointed with our service.

Note that due to the specifics of DTG printing method, the white print on a black or any other color shirt may not always look 100% solid and it's natural that some of the garment shows through.

We would recommend ordering color swatches, so you can view how the colors would look like in life and decide which color values would suit best for your design. You can download color swatches here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014007700-color-matching-disclaimer

In case there's anything you'd like to share about your experience with us or if you have any questions, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com we'd love to hear from you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11