Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

magazzinostore

I am doing a sample sale how well everything goes from here. They , Printify call me this morning it was all ok

All Star Pickleball

I'm torn between loving Printify and hating Printify. Without a doubt, Printify consistently has the lowest prices, but they are the slowest to fulfill.

For example, I ordered on the same day three shirts from Printify and two leggings from Printful as test orders. The three shirts each had a design on the front. They were fulfilled from MyLocker and DJ. It took eleven calendar days for the products to reach my mailbox. The two leggings I ordered through Printful were all-over-print leggings that had a background design plus designs on the left and right legs. I received it in 5 calendar days. Not to mentioned that the order was fulfilled from their Mexico facility - my Printiful order still arrived faster. So why something so simple took eleven days?... I complained to Printify about the long delivery time and they said they have no control over it because they outsource the productions to various vendors. With eleven day delivery time, how can I compete with other online merchants like Hylete and Amazon?! It's the middle of May, imagine how much slower it'll be around Christmas season! UGH!

So I have to weigh profit vs having my orders cancelled and/or losing repeat customers.

Also, I wish Printify had a live chat app like Printful or Shopify. So frustrating to have to wait hours for a reply.

May 28, 2019

Thanks for an honest feedback! It helps us to understand where we need to focus more our attention. Regarding shipping, delivery time depends on production time and shipping time. For Printify it is usually 2-7 business days for production and 3-5 business days for shipping. Probably you used expedited, but more expensive shipping services with Printful because their flat rate services are slower. We do seriously consider now improving shipping delivery times with our suppliers. And from previous holiday season we can ensure that delivery time increases only slightly and because of carriers not our supplier limited capacity. We do inform our merchants about cut-off dates when it comes to larger events to make sure that orders are delivered on time to your customers.

Actually we have live chat available – it's on the left side of the desktop screen. When it's busy, response time is on average 30-60min.

If you have some other recommendations, please share them with merchantsupport@printify.com.

Nature Themed Phone Cases

Pros:
- they have more variety for the product I use
- support was quick

Cons:
- have to adjust price separately for each variant (Printful allows you to adjust all at same time and do so % or $ amount)
- have to wait in line for products to submit to store during busy times on website (I started at 65 and ten minutes later, I'm at 37) Printful store
submission is much quicker and never had to wait.
- Can't add text layer over photo (You can on Printful)

I'll still use it because they offer the different product variations but I'll be limited as to what I can print on them.

HOLOFLUXX

I was satisfied with the communication, speed and integration of this app. What I didn't like was I placed a small order for a very important customer of mine and when they recieved their shirts one of the logos was very off centered. The quality for the shirts and printed graphics was great though. It's a little bit of a deal breaker for me. I have submit a request to fix it, which I am hoping goes smoothly.

Graphically Hip

The app itself is easy and great to use. Only a couple of complaints. Shipping for sample orders takes FOREVER. Also, it’s confusing (if it’s even possible at all) to make one design available for multiple articles of clothing without doing it manually. I wish from a clients point of view, that I could select a product and then select which design I want on it. Also, they advertise that your logo can go on the garment tag (inner back neck), but I haven’t seen that option on any of the available products yet.

April 26, 2019

Thanks for your review! Shipping depends on products and print providers, as well as your address. Most of products are shipped within 2-5 business days domestically, but may reach up to 30 business days if shipped from far. You can see shipping times here: https://printify.com/shipping-rates/

Regarding inner labels, it is available for particular products and print providers. You see available print area "Neck label" in the product view of the catalog. If you can't find, feel free to ask our support at merchantsupport@printify.com, they will help you out!

CarDrugs.com

I use this App to fulfill my clothing items in my shop. Would be nice if you could easily get in contact with someone at the company but I have not had any luck in that. (phone) Also some of the shirts come in looking really bad if they are on light color tees. DTG does not work for light colors but they don't seem to care lol....

April 18, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, we can't support you via phone, but our chat and messaging is available 24/7 and response time is as short as 30min. Please talk to us to find the best solution for light colors!

HippieMomma

I just received a couple of sample shirts. I just changed printers from another to printify. I love the platform, the response time and the ease of dealing with Printify. However the print color is not as bright and sharp as the other printer I was dealing with. This has been a disappointment .

March 16, 2019

Please send your sample photos to merchantsupport@printify.com. We'll investigate the situation and make sure you find suppliers with the quality of print you want.

Yacht or Noose

Amazing app that will help cut the amount of work for your business to get off the ground. Prices are really good as well. Giving three stars because the quality of the samples I ordered was less then desired. My white font came out as a faded grey which unfortunetly wont work. Willing to change my rating if I can figure out who can print my designs properly.

Katie Herman art store

I am updating my review based on the excellent customer service I received yesterday. I would give Printify tcustomer service a 5, but I'm leaving this review based on the print company used through them. I had previously left a 1 star review based on the poor print quality and some other company's logo printed on the front of my shirt. I wish I could leave a review on the actual printing company used and not Printify, but I could not find that option. Printify offers a selection of printing companies and some of the ones I have used through them didn't meet my expectations. I understand that there can be human error (the wrong logo printed) and I will be trying once more due to the fact that Printify reached out to me to fix these errors.

Island Mermaid Tribe

Honestly, at the end of the day, it's not about the app, but the customer service and final product.

I have ordered a few things. Leggings from a vendor that decided not to work with Printify anymore so the customer had to wait an extended time. The second was sample products which the final over the quality of the print material used was seriously lacking. I am looking to find alternatives to make the shirts I design myself.

I've ordered one more sample item and the company printing the hoodie doesn't even provide tracking so I have no idea when it will arrive.

Previous 1 3