Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Doggoroad

I have ordered a sample and never received it and still in a production after 14 days?!!! I had to refund my customer and send the item for free as they were so frustrated.

May 21, 2020

We are sorry to hear that you had to refund your customer. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are experiencing some delays in fulfilment (the estimated delays are published on our website). Nevertheless, we want to make it right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Dot & Line Co.

My prints were unfortunately not usable. I need crisp prints on poster sized paper, but they ended up being blurry. I sent my concerns to customer support, they were nice enough even though it took 2 days for a response, but it seems like there were no print experts around them to answer technical, but not too technical of questions. I was told we would try a second round of prints for free which was nice of them, but I still haven't received them, and I don't think it will matter. Printify isn't alone in this but shipping takes forever. I might test them again if I moved on to a different product, but for what I'm doing now they aren't great.

May 11, 2020

We are sorry to hear that the second order has not arrived yet. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are loaded with orders, thus, some delays are expected. But we are actively working on reducing the delays as much as possible, and hopefully we will be able to correct that in the near future. Regarding your oder, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make things right for you. Thank you.

Grace Designs

The app is good, however I've had HELL with the printing providers they have been using during this Coronavirus Pandemic. Unfortunately it's out of their control like everything else right now & they have done their part and covered the cost of a replacement but the print provider keeps sending the wrong one. At this point, I'm not sure who is messing up - if it's the print provider or Printify. I'm not very happy right now, but I know they'll make it right. As of right now I'm not putting any of my customer's orders through that company because of the issues as well as the shipping delays. Hope it's just the COVID.

May 5, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience created. In these uncertain times, our print providers are experiencing order overloads, therefore, some errors may happen. Nevertheless, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to make things right for you.

Delight Klothing

The app is good, it’s no better or worse than the others. Where it’s let down is the little things. The range is exactly the same as everywhere (so no need for me to switch from Printful fully) And also there’s no option for company branding labels/packaging etc. That’s a big one for me.

May 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. Currently, we do not offer custom labelling/packaging options, but we are working on it and hopefully will add it in the upcoming months.

Fifteen Cornwall

Very user friendly. Only problem is that shipping costs are far too high. If you're able to print elsewhere and stock items you can ship for a fraction of the cost.

April 15, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Printify is always looking for ways to improve, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to find out how and what things we can improve. Thank you.

3A Sportz

I have the opportunity to make designs on a total of 5 POD apps. I have found Printify to the easiest to use if you are a beginner and in the top 2 in pricing. However, Printify has limited designing options compared to some of the others. For example, you can only rotate images but can not flip (mirror) images. Finally, I have only had one order not be filled but Printify's Customer Service Team Resolved the issue quickly, so I give them an A+ IN customer service.

January 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We will definitely consider the image flipping features for our mockups. Other than that, we hope that you enjoy our services and if you have any more feedback, we are ready to hear it.

Alt Tab Studio

I don't have other to compare to since I have only used Printify. They have good prices on their shirt. So far, they have 20% defect rate but willing to replace the item. Shipping time is inconsistent. Some vendor have excellent turnaround time, some are not. I suggest order a few from different vendors before settling on a provider. The 3 star rating is caused by recurring technical issues, with the most being unable to load design, long lag in load or server down. This is highly inconvenient for someone that has limited time to publish their work. So, overall Printify is good but can be improved in the technology department.

Superior Brand LA

The app was nice but then ALL OF MY PRODUCTS DISAPPEARED RIGHT AFTER BLACK FRIDAY & I have so many people who are interested in purchasing now. So devastating and I'm missing out on so much money.

UPDATE:

I got a response days after my original ticket only after I posted this review. I do understand Black Friday brings in a high volume of support tickets. They were able to do some magic and get all of my products back but by that time I had already spent time recreating everything bc my sales couldn't wait. I appreciate the effort.

December 12, 2019

Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced. It looks like a technical problem. Now, it seems like everything is back to normal. Nevertheless, our team is currently investigating the issue and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

325percent

The app in Shopify is ok. But the printing quality is not the greatest. Their customer service is decent

October 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that the printing quality did not meet your expectations. However, we want to make things right, therefore, one of our team members will get in tough with you soon. Thank you.

Gannett Glass Color

Seems alright. Prices are OK but there's several things I like other POD apps better for - the design/mockup tool has very, very bare bones features, and no way to add text without uploading it as an image (can't write text on a shirt). There's also no reviews from merchants regarding the different products being offered - I like to know others' thoughts before committing to a particular shirt or even ordering samples (e.g. softness, comfort, actual fit vs. listed size, etc.) so I was bummed to see that's not offered either.

Prices are more competitive than some other POD's but the severe lack of function in the design tool will keep me looking for other print companies.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback matters to us. We added your suggestions to our ''wish-list'' and will work on implementing them in the future. Stay tuned and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5