Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

sincerelykai

Love this app. Very easy. I just wish I could preview the photo uploads before I add them to the cart. Besides that awesome and user friendly!

EKStamps

There are some glitches where if I delete a line and add it, my option lines are no longer in order, so I found a work around where I added more lines than I needed, and delete the lines accordingly. Also, it would be excellent if this app could include a way to delete multiple lines.

Also, if for future updates you add radio buttons and check boxes, and a way to format the option boxes that would be great.

Nevertheless, it is a great product!

Coco and Lulu Handmade

This app is great! Gave me exactly what I needed to add options to my products without having to enter inventory for each variations. Since I was totally confused on how to enter the code they did it for me super fast! The customer service is amazing and they respond back so quickly! So happy!

Faccio Magliette Store

This app is magical. but even more support. Great.

Ink & Create

Wonderful app! Exactly what I needed! Great support, quick responses & professional team. Highly recommended!

Nneyah Cards

Simple, works great, could be a lot easier to edit saved sets, but apart from that, very useful app.

Look forward to being able to monetize each customization to automatically alter the cart total. That would be fantastic.

Reiko Kaneko

Just what we were looking for at the right price.

AND - amazing support ! Super fast and helpful - much appreciated

Brandish

Very useful App and fantastic customer support. We had originally downloaded another app 'Product Options' by a different company but it was extremely difficult to install and their support was pretty much non-existent. ShopStorm's app is both cheaper and installation is free of charge. The best choice for customisable products hands down!

Lax Elements LLC

On top of the amazing app their customer service is the best. You guys are awesome.

Palmnoir

Product Customizer did exactly what I needed it to. And it does exactly what I'll need it to do in the near future. It's a great solution for me. In particular their support was quick and effective with excellent communication. The one thing I wasn't able to do that is on my wish list is to be able to individually customize variants within a particular product. I mentioned that to support and they said it's something they are actually already working on and should be available soon. So that just makes it perfect as far as I can tell.