Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Deer Crossing Archery LLC

Our products require more options that Shopify is constructed to deal with natively so we were forced to find a solution elsewhere. After doing some research we settled on the Product Options app and it has been just what we needed. We've been able to give our customers the variety that they wanted and increase our functionality. Now that conditional logic has been added we're excited to take advantage of it and streamline our inventory even more.

little black box, LLC

I would definitely recommend this app. It has allowed me to offer the multiple options i need for my products and it's easy to use!!!

Julien et Juliette

Great app to add several product options to a more customized webshop like mine!

yellowkorner

Excellent app, does exactly what it says!

Trilby Phoenix

Love this app for our jewellery customisation. Great instructional videos, easy to use, great support

Artisan Obscura

Love it. The app does exactly what it says and we use it on most all our products!

KAIZENSPEED | KStuned.com | Honda H22 | International Shipping

Conditional options require an monthly $ upgrade. And installation is tricky, but Bold Apps offers the service (for a fee). The customer service has been top notch.

Shop N Drop Groceries

I love that this app, because it enables me to provide more options to my customers. For this reason, my customers are able customize platters and other catered choices they want with little effort on my part. It helps me automatize things that use to be rather time intensive for me. Great app.

Shop N Drop Groceries

I love that this app enables me to provide more options to my customers. For this reason, my customers are able customize the platters they want with little effort on my part. It helps me automatize things that use to be rather time intensive for me. Great app.

Lencomi Leather Co.

Products options work well. Would be nice if the app generated custom SKUs based on the options though.