Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

EasyEatz

Spent about 30 hours incorporating this app into our website -- it worked for about 3 days then all of the sudden the prices don't transfer to the cart. We had to shut down our entire business on Friday because nobody from Bold would answer our emails. When they finally did answer they said "we're swamped".....really? Great response Bold and thanks for the loss of revenue.

We paid these people $40 to install the code and $19.99 a month for nothing. I'd stay away from this app unless you want to lose money....

CardSox

I already have a support ticket open 501529 it's been 3 days since I have heard a response to this ticket.
***UPDATE*** After 5 years of paying for this product the current problem is making me want to leave Shopify all together.

The app is great it does what I expected and beyond. The customer support is absolutely amazing and not what I expected. When I told them I was having trouble or that something wasn't working the way I wanted, they went in and fixed it FAST! If you download this app just know you won't be alone they have a awesome support team.

GeekeryMade

The only reason I am giving any stars at all is that once the app is finally working it does what it says. My problem is more with the customer services I received. Each reply back to them took days to get an answer and even though I had gotten one reply on a Saturday, when the problem escalated to a LOT of lost sales I was given the excuse that they are closed on the weekend (then why did I get a reply on the middle of a weekend day?).

Basically the initial installation which I paid and additional $50 to have done, was done incorrectly. Didn't get a reply for three days and had to use an old version of my theme to make due for the mean time. That was fine, it happens. But then instead of fixing the theme it was suppose to be on they wrote over my back-up copy of my old theme and it was STILL broken! (when you ask for the installation they ask for the themes that you'd like it done on so why this was mixed up I will never know). So for the busiest time period of my shop I was left with no functioning theme, no back-up to resort to, and no apology other than another couple of days wait (this had gone on for well over a week) other than we are closed on the weekend I'll fix it now and never actually said when they were done. Later I discover the test settings they'd put to make sure things were running were still left active so a few of my listings had blank drop downs labeled test, making my site look kind of sloppy.

My back-up theme is still written over and has to be completely rebuilt and after all the money I lost because of their multiple mistakes you would have thought a refund or some comped subscription credit was in order. I lost easily $500 to $700 in sales given how high my abandon cart rate jumped over this time period. Very very very unhappy with this company's service

Adorable Accents

Apparently I left a review for this app 8 years ago when I first installed it, and at that time was very impressed. However, I can say that my opinion has certainly changed and this app has now been permanently removed from my store. The customer service is very poor and it appears they only want more money instead of taking care of long standing customers - not to mention the fact that I was quoted 2-3 business days for a response and didn't hear anything for an entire week. Highly recommend looking at other apps for variants instead of wasting time and money with this one.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next