Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Millers Custom Embroidery

Love this app! Just what I needed to customize my products for my embroidery business.

Xtreme Digital Graphix

This app is a must, i sell lots of different car decals with lots of colors and styles at www.xtremedigitalgraphix.ca , with this app i m able to reduce the amount of useless sku and i can have alot more product listed without worrying about going over my limit.

Its also very easy to use once its setup , i didn't know how to set it up so i emailed them for help and wow the next day they had it ready .

Wish they had this earlier.

Lifestyle Ceramics

Excellent app. Easy to use layout with an incredibly helpful and supportive team behind the app. Five stars. :)

Containers In Transit

This App does everything they say it does AND it has the best support team in the world. I asked a fairly technical question at 8pm PST - I received instructions that solved my problem SEVEN minutes later!!! You can purchase this app in confidence.

Stitches of Ayr

This app has saved me TONS of work. My custom sewing offers my customers a lot of options, and when I realized Shopify had a limit on the options per product I almost cried at the thought of creating separate products for each variant.

BUT Product Options app saved me from all that, and the support is fabulous. It integrates perfectly into my theme and they're quick and helpful.

They only thing I would add is the ability to increase or decrease the product price for a given option (like adding an extra charge for oversize item). But I can work around that for now.

~Pamela

PremiumWaxSeals.com

I'm very pleased with this App. Product Options is exactly what I needed to reduce my total number of SKU's while quickly customizing many aspects of my store. With over 50 products and many different options, I was able to outfit my entire store in minutes, not hours. The tech team was also very helpful. They had me up in running fast, and they quickly responded to all of my questions and comments. This matters when time is money. Very happy, and I will be buying more of their Apps shortly!

Belgravia Wines

Great app, very user friendly and responsive service, as usual. Loving the flexibility!

Thanks heaps.

Achatz Handmade Pie Company

The only thing that could possibly be better than this app are the developers who made it. Not only did the app do everything that I needed it to, the developers helped us add an additional option for free. This additional option was a calendar where a customer can select a pick up date on a pie made to order with advanced notice required (2-3 days).

To see their app in action visit the "in-store pickup" page of my online store: http://achatzpies.myshopify.com/

A lot of people say that they are dedicated to customer service these days, but Shappify takes it to the next level.

Alan Depauw

Wholesale Patch Cables.Com

Have used the app for a month now as we have several products that require multiple options. So far so good. Anything that helps our customers order more simply can't be a bad thing.

Six Shooter Leather

Such an amazing app. Really adds what was missing from Shopify to begin with. Plus, its better than all other apps like it. Your able to bulk add options to things instead of wasting hours doing it one at a time like other apps. Plus, the support behind it is unparalleled. Thanks for an awesome app!