Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Mbkplanners

I'm not in love with this app BUT when it works, it works. I've contacted support several times - Tamer is helpful and aside from some limitations on their end, he was able to make some requested changes. I would not suggest their chat feature as the customer support rep I spoke with there was very rude and unable to provide any assistance at all.
The app is very time consuming when updating or creating many options for products. They have a time out feature of one hour - so if you are working on something longer than that (which I do often), you will lose any work when it times out. That is very frustrating and something that really needs to be addressed, as in completely removed!
The app doesn't appear to work on older version of IE. I've had several customers contact me that they were unable to view the form which means they are unable to order a product.
I'd like to see a way to copy product conditions and set options. This would be helpful as many times I am using several of the same options with one or two changes. Instead of having to recreate the ENTIRE set, being able to copy it would help with the one hour time limit.
It would also be very helpful to be able to assign the options directly from the Shopify products page instead of spending so much time in the app with a time limit on your work.

Cookiegood

I would give 10 STARS to M-C, a member of the customer support team, who went so far above and beyond to help me. She never got annoyed by my questions, and after waiting FOREVER to get help from the app support, she figured it out for me. THANK YOU!!!

I would give 3 starts to this app in general.... If it weren't for M-C I wouldn't be able to use it. We paid for the installation, and it had extraneous code in both customer email notifications and Order Invoices, as well as the checkout. M-C fixed all three issues (THANK YOU).... and to my knowledge no one else on the support team has yet to address it app-wide.

The app has so much potential. It is really really great. I just wish that the team would take these design issues seriously. They relate to User Experience. No matter how cool the app is functionally, all a customer will see is "why is there extra code on my page" and they won't appreciate the function.

I look forward to the team polishing and finishing this app, updating it, and I really hope they give M-C a raise!!!!!

Huff & Puffers

Overall not a bad product, but not great. It'll have to do until we can afford to pay 10K to have a nice website built for us. The main issue with this app is that it doesn't track inventory for common variants like size, or color. So the type of options you can realistically use with this app is limited. Their customer service is responsive though and they offered a work around. The work around was to create a duplicate hidden product, but the problem is it shows the same item twice in the cart, and at the very end at check out, its removed since its a hidden product. Very confusing for buyers to click add to cart for 1 item, and see it appear twice in their cart, so that didn't work. This app is awesome to use for adding options like "accessories" though. With the premium version, it shows "total extras" for any additional add-ons your customer chooses, which is pretty cool.

The Butterfly Grove

I like the idea and it seems to work ok. The biggest issue I have is that it has a conflict with ajax so you have to turn off your added to cart notification and have it go straight to cart. Unfortunately, this is a known conversion killer. I'm not sure at this point if it's worth doing that. Our sales have dropped since adding this app. Still looking for a work around.

Enchanted Charms Ltd

Very difficult to install but functionality looks good

Lovesurf

Waiting to see how this app performs

1 3 Next