Bold Product Options

Customize products with different options and custom fields.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Theskinmantra2

Location India
Time spent using app About 4 years

We use it on the our site called https://theskinmantra.com where we sell laptop and macbook skins , decals and sleeves.
This product although not too fancy in appearance, is fantastic while implementing. I had required their support once in installing and the support I received was quite prompt.

Thanks

Kapp Studio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

UPDATE 8/7/17 - We've used this app for several months - there is a known issue that is not fixed that wastes a lot of time. Please fix the issue that when you create or edit an option set, save it, then have to go back in and re-order the options and re-save..
------April Review was 5 stars: For some themes, the install can be tricky but ** Alexa ** and **Danni** did a great job helping me through it. Alexa responded out of office hours and Danni got her part done immediately when she got the ticket. Up and running in a SNAP! because of these two. The product is working well!

Smartofficesolution

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App! No installation needed and is fully integrated.

Most Ergo

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Hey, Tamer told me to reach out. I like your options app, but it would be nice if changing the options caused the item price to auto-update instead of having a separate value update for add-ons.

Thanks

Colombia Bioweb

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice app from Bold, excellent service from Tamer! The monthly fee should be lower. Thank you!

Planbcreations

Time spent using app About 2 years

Although they didn’t offer everything I wanted Bold product options definitely deserves a great review for performing where it matters – tech support! I had issues with the self-install on a premium theme and found the pro-install service spot on. Making full use of product options premium features I did come across a couple of bugs but both got resolved. No.1 shortcoming for me is the fact that if you have options on a product that effect base price, you don’t get a ‘from’ price on the product thumbnails within collections pages (it just shows base price e.g. '$50' rather than 'From $50') – not the best customer experience if those options can dramatically affect the final purchase price. Sort that out and you'll get a 5th star :)

Kotletka Shop

Location Russia

Awesome, exactly what i was missing!

Speed Media

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great app, once you figure out how simple it is to use it is a great way to addd options with simplicity to your Shopify store, we love it at Speed Media, saves us tons of time!

Alan Michaels Design Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 years

The app is great and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or others that would consider using a product option choice. The best feature to help users is the chat, definitely a quicker response in lieu of email. Chatting is the best for communicating with customer service to get the quality help you need.

Barzelh

Amazing App!! It saved me prob over 50 hours bec my site has tons of diff options. The only prob is that it doesnt work with every theme so make sure your theme works with this app.