Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Most Ergo

Hey, Tamer told me to reach out. I like your options app, but it would be nice if changing the options caused the item price to auto-update instead of having a separate value update for add-ons.

Thanks

Colombia Bioweb

Nice app from Bold, excellent service from Tamer! The monthly fee should be lower. Thank you!

Planbcreations

Although they didn’t offer everything I wanted Bold product options definitely deserves a great review for performing where it matters – tech support! I had issues with the self-install on a premium theme and found the pro-install service spot on. Making full use of product options premium features I did come across a couple of bugs but both got resolved. No.1 shortcoming for me is the fact that if you have options on a product that effect base price, you don’t get a ‘from’ price on the product thumbnails within collections pages (it just shows base price e.g. '$50' rather than 'From $50') – not the best customer experience if those options can dramatically affect the final purchase price. Sort that out and you'll get a 5th star :)

Kotletka Shop

Awesome, exactly what i was missing!

Speed Media

Great app, once you figure out how simple it is to use it is a great way to addd options with simplicity to your Shopify store, we love it at Speed Media, saves us tons of time!

Alan Michaels Design Boutique

The app is great and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or others that would consider using a product option choice. The best feature to help users is the chat, definitely a quicker response in lieu of email. Chatting is the best for communicating with customer service to get the quality help you need.

Barzelh

Amazing App!! It saved me prob over 50 hours bec my site has tons of diff options. The only prob is that it doesnt work with every theme so make sure your theme works with this app.

Walnut Studiolo

It does the job, but it is the most expensive app I use at $20/mo and still has weird glitches and snafus. Every once in a while all the connections I build just seem to randomly break and I have to rebuild them. Behind the scenes, the use of the hidden products are clunky: they junk up my product list and don't translate well when importing into my shipping program, such as onto customs forms, because they are being imported as a separate product rather than a product variable.

But it was the only working option for conditional logic options (at least at the time I purchased it), and it allows me to increase the options above the Shopify allotment, so I keep working with it. And their customer service is pretty good.

Choppingblocks Com

Has good options and does everything I need in terms of adding variable options to products beyond the standard Shopify features. That said, the level of modifications is very large and it's scary to think of what might happen should it ever stop working.

Engravingstrore

Great application to use for creating input text and drop down menus. We are able to breakdown the inputs required from the customer line by line to get the info we require. We have seen an increase in sales due to the new functionality of the website.

support team is really helpful and are able to find solutions to a few teething problems I had. Back support is so important.