Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Urban Modesty

This is a very buggy app. The idea is great but BOLD doesn't fully test the app. It doesn't work on Chrome under many circumstances. I also dealt with Tyson who did try but often created more bugs and left LIVE dummy products on our LIVE site.

Again, the app is buggy as hell. We spent weeks trying to address the bugs with Bold with no avail. I spent HOURS testing and sorting the bugs.

Be very careful, you may not catch the bugs yourself, then you will learn you CANNOT access your CART or CANNOT checkout with 3rd parties such as Amazon. It's just not worth it.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

A bit of a letdown

I had high hopes for this app. We have over 100 products in our online store, each product can have a choice of 8 colours and each colour has an image assigned to it of the product. As standard when you click the colour the image changes and shows you exactly what the product looks like in real time.

When using this app you would need to create a colour 'set' and manually type out your 8 colours and assign an image to each colour.

This would need to be done for every single one of the 100+ products in order to upload different images essentially starting your store from scratch again.....

Great idea but needs alot more work

Give Co

Unable to duplicate the entire option sets for each product. You will always need to copy each option one by one from another product if you are building a catalog of similar products with slight changes.

Huge waste of time.

Smartfit Oe

Worst App in The Universe

It just cannot work properly, it isn't appear in the translated pages, it fails to add the price on the cart total, the support is awful after 4 weeks with that problem and they cannot answer properly

Rolfprima

We have been using BOLD apps for two years now... and apparently BOLD has gotten so big they don't care if their apps work or not anymore. The service i've received trying to find out why this app no longer allows conditional logic is downright worthless.

They are first tried to tell me that we contracted someone to change the HTML in the app and that it was not their fault... What!! only they have been the ones making any edits to the HTML of this app, we have not worked nor had anyone else working in the code.

When I explained and showed them again what was not working, they actually send me screenshots of it working on another page - yes that's because I had started using W3 Options app (which I have now completely changed us to for options). they didn't even know their own app and when I sent them back that their example of "working" was not their app running... I've heard nothing back.

Unfortunate as it started off good two years ago, but I'm now removing it completely going with the W3 Options app.

Pastreez

Poor Customer service and very complex to use. Still waiting assistance to install.. will definitely look for something else

Beauty Supply Us

NOT GOOD , TOO MANY PROBLEMS , CODING VARIANTS NOT EASY TO EDIT

Royalbuyespana

Worst product option app out there, it works very badly and it slows down your site quite a lot. Do not recommend

Limelife Planners

I've lost hundreds of dollars over the last couple weeks because the price of add-ons wasn't included in the shopping cart... customers basically got free products. I wouldn't recommend getting this if you want consistency.

The customer service was also lackluster. Not super helpful and sometimes condescending.

Juk Remuera

So many bugs, so many order errors - we've just had an absolute nightmare fulfilling our Christmas orders because of Bold Product Options. Spend thousands of dollars in development fees trying to streamline and customise the app to make it work effectively, as we'd already launched and committed. Frustrated customers missing out on orders because of missed variants. Very, very disappointed.