Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
2018 reviews
4.5
2018 reviews
January 19, 2022

Bold is an absolute pivotal integration for my store and I've been impressed with it since the team first installed it. The app is fantastic and I genuinely cannot fault the customer service - they're both quick to respond and action.

fatcatpablo | Illustrate Your Moments
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the app. :) Don't hesitate letting us know if you need anything else - we're always happy to help!

January 18, 2022

We've been using Product Options for several years and it has been consistently fantastic! We've been able to build complex entry forms with 80+ fields and conditional logic. It all works perfectly with some nice customization features. Bold support is always great as well. I recently reached out for a support issue and Alina got back to me within a couple of hours with a follow up and mock up of what would be done to resolve my issue. Once I approved the mock up and granted extended permissions to Bold, Alina implemented the change almost immediately. Another FANTASTIC experience with Bold!

Digital Health Awards
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We're super happy to hear you're enjoying Product Options. :)

January 12, 2022

This app solved all of my problems with complex products. Also huge shoutout to Alina for making it work flawlessly on my site!

Aperture Performance
Time spent using app: 8 months
Shop Circle replied January 13, 2022

We're super happy to hear Alina was able to help you out!

Thanks for choosing Bold. :)

January 5, 2022

They solved my issue quickly and we like a quick and easy solution at IndustrialHoppers.com Thanks Dylan!

Industrial Hoppers
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Shop Circle replied January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback! We've passed your kind words onto Dylan. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold!

December 31, 2021

Best support I've received on a 3rd party integrated app. Their live chat feature is amazing and allows you to capture the complete value of their product.

Axial
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Shop Circle replied January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold!

December 15, 2021

This app is very helpful in our industry, the cool part is that they have an amazing customer support and you can chat instantly with them with any problems that you're facing. I tried different apps but this is far better than the rest.

Yellow Blinds Co.
Time spent using app: 8 months
Shop Circle replied December 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate your feedback. :)

December 15, 2021

This app is great for managing products with a ton of different option choices. Their support team is also fantastic, shoutout to Jeff for handling my problems in a matter of minutes.

VoiceSuite
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shop Circle replied December 20, 2021

Jeff is a rockstar, for sure! We've passed your kind words along to the team. :)

Thanks for your review - we hope you have a happy holiday season!

December 10, 2021

Daniel is a legend beyond legends. We have been using Bold apps for a long long time now and recently did a major overhaul of our site. Daniel has been there every step of the way pre & post-launch to ensure that the PO integration works seamlessly for the end-user. Cannot reccommend enough.

Athlone Jokeshop and Costume Hire
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Shop Circle replied December 20, 2021

We totally agree - Daniel is an absolute rockstar! We've made sure to forward your kind words over to him.

Thank you for the review and happy holiday season! :)

December 10, 2021

This app really helped me in terms of product management and managing variants etc. So much better than other apps that do the same thing. Uzo from the support team really helped with an issue too and fixed it so quickly! Thanks

customxcreations
Ireland
Shop Circle replied December 20, 2021

Thank you for the review! We've passed your kind words onto our support team. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold and have a great holiday season!

December 9, 2021

I hsve been using Product Options for a few weeks and great experience. More importantly the support is great and top quality

Oh!Look
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shop Circle replied December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you choosing Bold. :)

We've passed your kind words along to our support team.