Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

61 - 70 of 1990 reviews

VidIO Systems

The Bold Products option App does not work well with some other Bold Apps. However, As far as I can tell this is a fault of Shopify. Their support team have been very helpful in getting done what they can, Shout out to my support guys Dylan Bach and Ryan who have provided 5 star service and reply time, even though the app they is supporting could use some work.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Dyaln provided you with the support you needed! Thank you for choosing Bold.

CustomShirt1.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We simply could not function without Product Options. Many of our products are custom made and bespoke. Clients have a myriad of options, many of which depend upon what they select from each dropdown. Bold's conditional logic allows us to offer the available sub-options for each selected option. Some of our products have high-hundreds of possible options (variants) and this is the only way to overcome the 100 variant Shopify limit. Additionally, the UX is certainly much more attractive than would otherwise be possible.
We had an issue with options not adding to cart. Jeff in Bold support went the extra mile and investigated it thoroughly, finally finding the issue in our theme code. Thank you, Jeff!
We've used Product Options for almost two years during which time we have only had two issues. Both have been fixed by Bold. Highly recommended app.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Really happy to hear that you've been using Options for 2 years, looking forward to continuing to support your business.

Mini Objects of Desire

Daniel was absolutely fantastic helping me with adjusting the placement of my bold options. Amazing service!

August 5, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Props have been passed along to Daniel. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Adventure Depot

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great app, Support staff is great as well. Alina has helped me tremendously with our site.
Thanks again!

August 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos have been passed along to Alina. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Chester Mox

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I had trouble syncing my website to some options I added to the products page, and being a not-so-tech-savvy person, I had my issues. I reached out to Bold Product live chat, and I got connected within minutes with a nice gentleman name Ryan. He pointed out where I should fix my errors, confirmed that the conditions I created were all correct; and all I needed to do was to wait for the sync to complete and the products will be ready on my website. He was very patient with me the whole time, which I really appreciate. The website is running smoothly again! Thank you, Ryan!

July 28, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Ryan was there to help you! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Souzafit

Great custom service! Daniel helped us with an issue we ran into. Couldn't be happier, thanks Daniel!!!

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are go happy that Daniel was there to help you! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Bubahun

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Excellent customer service, they have helped me with my problem, the app was not what I needed but nevertheless they have offered me an alternative, thank you very much.

July 20, 2021

Happy to hear that our team helped you find a solution. Thanks for the review.

Squidzie

So, I've used several different product variant tools, and have tested at least every single one of them that matches my needs (10-20 different apps). This app by far is the best. It's easy to manage and very stylish on the product pages. The best part is, by far, their customer service. Dylan and Grant have both been amazing. Dylan really helped me get the product variances to look exactly how I need them to look for my store. This was a feat that was like pulling teeth with other apps that took several weeks worth of communication. Dylan crushed it in less than 24 hours. My team and I were STOKED with how fast our inquiries are answered by the Bold Team. Grant's thorough communication has been amazing. He keeps us up-to-date when we have things being worked on and when things are ready for review or have been updated. Honestly, I typically hate working with app development teams, because it always takes a painstakingly long time to get things resolved. But, they're so responsive that it's like the Bold Team is an extension of my own team. It'll be a really hard sell to see me walk away from using their apps.

June 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. That is very high praise, kudos have been passed along to Dylan and Grant internally. Contact our team anytime, we're always happy to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Papasplatz

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The Support on this app is crazy good. Recommend 11/10...............................................

June 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Contact our Customer Support Team anytime, we're always happy to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Bluebird Aprons

Every time I have chatted in with Bold, it has been such a smooth process. It can be a very easy app to use but if I ever need help, I am assisted immediately. Highly recommended!

June 16, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that everything went smoothly. Thank you for choosing Bold! We are always there to help when you need us.