Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Prexco Suscription Site

Excellent customer support provided by Vighnesh. Very fast response and scheduled a installation for me.

Your Watercolor Photos

Awesome app with the BEST customer service! I'm not tech savvy at all and jumped on the live chat for some help. I had Naman assisting me within 20 seconds and he helped me figure out my issues in no time. Could not ask for more!

Andrea Bonelli

Great support and is a must for any shop since Shopify limits the number of variants per product. Very easy to set up and support will help when needed for any tweaks.

Pet Perennials

After my website development team set up some initial rules incorrectly and that was causing losses in revenue, I contacted Bold support to help me figure out how to correct the problematic rules and to create a new rule. They followed through and our product options work the way they were intended to and we are not missing out on revenue due to errors any longer.

RX-able.com

Great App! Love that they offer everything we needed! Very Happy with Bold! The team support is great too! Quick help over chat and fast turnaround on email, especially Rony. Very happy

BumbleLoom Boutique

Bold has exceeded my expectations. There live chat has helped me every time and huge shout out to Rony who fixed items needed and explained everything in such a great way!

Artemis Overland Hardware

Rony J was a great help and stayed with me the whole time, when we were working through the issue. Very professional, and knowledgeable. Thanks Rony J!

Greenchoice Flowers

Naman and Aryan Sharma where a great help! Great support team! They helped to fix things really quickly!

Hells Canyon Designs

I needed help logging onto the app and Carter and Miranda took care of it right away. I went from frustrated and ready to delete to excited to try it over a 15 min chat session. These guys did a good job in handling a old grouchy semi computer literate guy. Thanks again!

ArbooMedia

excellent helped me to solve the whole issue of the installation of the application, and was very kind, thanks Carter