Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Saiya-Me

I needed this APP for my Homepage..
I downloaded it and i was so confused because there was so much things!

But it's good that you have great support. Jericho helped me a lot and was really nice to me!

Thank you for this great app!

And Jericho .. Thank you =)

Clive and Bacon

*The BEST product customization app* I thought I reviewed this app already but I guess I haven't! Was on support with Carter and he prompted me to write one so here I am. I've been using this app for a few years and ran in to several issues throughout and the team at Bold are always there to help. I have a ton of complicated options on my shop and they've always been quick to help me fix, troubleshoot, and even customize some of my options for me.

Embroidery Prestige Bathurst

Great support. I am not very good with technical stuff and Naman on the online chat was very helpful and patient with my questions.

suitsyoo

great customer support by Naman he did everything he could to help me with the best information.

The app itself is also great.

Oopily

Rony help set this up to my liking in no time! These guys are great, Product does way more than I expected. Thank you.

lacaveduvip

Excellente application, le builder est complet et permet une multitude de choix.
Service client réactif et top ( Thanks Mayank and the team :-) )
Merci a vous

Bleusalt

We use this app to add a custom monogram on some select products in our collection. Works like a charm and customers love to have their products personalized! Bold Commerce also provides a complimentary install service if you should need. In our case, Michael was very helpful in getting this setup properly because of our custom theme. Thank you to the Bold Commerce Team!

My Balloon Bouquet

very complete app, had some issues with one of the product options but customer support was able to fix the issue.

Moissy Fine Jewelry

Great app but also great service. Whenever I have issue they get it fixed right away. thanks Rony, Clifford, Keysey and Carter.

Distinct Impressions Inc

We've been using the app for a couple of years and needed some tech support recently. Vighnesh was very helpful through live chat. We had an obscure problem and his patience in troubleshooting was much appreciated!