Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Paislee'sboutique

NOTHING IS SHOWING UP IN MY STORE NO TELLING HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS SO WHAT AM I PAYING FOR? EMAILED SUPPORT AND DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORRIED ABOUT GETTING IT FIXED!

So-Solar Ltd

It doesnt work how its supposed to and they have charged me for the service during my trial! I have requested 5 times to tech support that this be fixed and yet they do Nothing! 2 Months I have been waiting for them to fix this and all they do is message you back to say its fixed when you only have to look at my site to see it isnt fixed! They have cost me thousands of £ in lost business! The tech team could not care less! What a joke!!!!!

Gym Experts™

The app did not work and after uninstalling it left a bunch of random code at the top of my website... BEWARE!!

snackbears

Extremely poor customer service! Emailed them several times in the past 2 weeks!!! I have been really patient to hear back from Bold, probably more than I should have. Time is very critical in business and we cannot wait for weeks to solve the issue happened in the checkout.

May 07, 2019

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear that there are issues going on with the installation of our app to your store! We'd love to book a time to give you a call so we can discuss this further; please let us know when you are available! In the meantime, you can let us know which theme you'd like the code installed on so our experts can have the code installed properly!

Clean Casting Jewelry

customer service is zero. They had me on hold for 20 minutes then forwarded to voicemail amazing customer care.

April 12, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to thank you for your review and sincerely apologize that you had a bad experience with our phone service. We strive to provide the highest-quality service experience for all of our customers, which is why we offer live chat and email support as additional contact options which sometimes result in faster responses.

I'm glad we were able to answer your question, however do understand you have decided to move forward with another application. Should you decide to use Bold Product Options again in the future, we'd love the opportunity to rectify your customer service experience with us.

We wish you the best of luck with your store!

vapeciga

I'd go all out to add options and save, after view the products, nothing show in the web, and in the option app, what's going?

March 19, 2019

Hello there, I just wanted to apologize that you're having trouble with getting the products and options to show. We have reached out to you and would love to help solve this issue! We hope to hear from you soon.

ellyandgrace

Have been using this app for around a year. It works well to replace the variants but has one major flaw. Every time I add a new product the options do not show up automatically. I have emailed support numerous times and I have been directed to change a number in my theme code to reset the cache. This works sometimes but not all the time. Sometimes when I need to add a product in a pinch I cannot get the options to show and I have to wait for support to fix it. I have emailed numerous times and never gotten a solution that actually works all the time.

Scott Cao Violins Dealers

This is a joke! 3 months, they still couldn't / don't know how to correct the issue. Each email replied I received are, we are looking into and the issue is sent to upper level to look into it. But it been more than 3 months, nothing is correct / fix. Each day pass, we are losing $. Store is still not available to customer. No service is provided but still charging us $19.99 monthly fees! How ridiculous!

Kurtis Tice Auto

Not Impressed. When you are adding options to multiple products. not all products you select get the options

Squadron Wraps

Bemused Inc.

The product documentation is horrendous. It's clearly written to be deciphered by an astrophysicist, but not to an average user. There must be some hidden *modes* in configuring the options. I am literally scouring the screen, page by page, pixel by pixel, trying to locate some invisible radio buttons that are so ludicrously so well concealed!

It's been TWO weeks and I am still trying to figure out how to justify my US$19.99 / mth subscription. Obviously, my optimism has been misplaced...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7