Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 1914 reviews

Care of Beds

Good app with a lot of functionality. But most importantly, the support... Fantastic! Rick at Bold, awesome guys and easy to talk to.
Would recommend to anyone.

Blackline Performance

This app is great and their customer service is amazing. I've ran into a few minor issues but their team has been extremely quick to resolve every one of them with zero hassle on my end. Would certainly recommend.

Knot & Rope Supply

Although there are some limitations with this app (i.e. being able to display a price breakdown per line item on the cart page) which could be due to our theme and/or modifications we've had to implement to our site, the response and help from Bold's techs are top notch. They are very responsive and try to help solve problems offering different work-arounds that are sufficient for the time being until the figure out how to fix the issue with a more permanent and useful way. I've had the opportunity to work with a number of their techs and reps; Mona, Rony, Rick, Samuel, Grant, Jericho, Julian, Christophe, and Nirav - and all have been helpful in one way or another. I can't wait to see what they bring with the next app update!

Cartoonizefamily

Great ppl Mike is the best. If something is not right they will really try to fix it give it some time

December 5, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review; we're glad to hear that Mike was able to help you out, and we appreciate you having patience with us while we work on your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Bluedigo

Excellent app, with a perfect customer support. Thanks to Navjot and Sukhjeet for the fast and efficient help !

December 3, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review; we're really happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, and have had a great experience with our customer support team.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

pineworks malaysia

Working with app specialist 'Sam' he was super helpful, love this app! Will definatedly recommend it

December 2, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that you had a chance to work with Sam to get your Product Options app up and running - he's great at what he does. Thank you so much for the recommendation, and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Trees for a Change

This app is (almost always) fantastic and the support is really excellent. For example, I was having an issue and I needed help which required several email exchanges. The people who helped me were very fast to respond (especially Rony Shubhneet) and got my upgrade done right away. Yay for Bold Apps! :)

December 2, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that Rony and Shubhneet were able to work with you to get things working as they should. We appreciate the kind words in your review, thank you so much!

If there's anything we can do to make your experience with our app ALWAYS fantastic, please let us know! :-)

NSR Tactical

Daniel in support saved my day! He was able to get my issues fixed fast. This product works great! Would highly recommend using it!

November 29, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that Daniel was able to help you out and get everything sorted out for you just in time for Black Friday. :-)

We love hearing that you're enjoying our product, and thanks so much for the recommendation! We've got tons of support standing by this weekend for Black Friday, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Little Marshmallow

Awesome easy to use app, and the customer support is amazing. Shout out to Scotty who was super helpful and was able to provide me with multiple solutions to issues I was having.

November 29, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that Scotty was able to provide you with multiple solutions in order to get things working for you; we appreciate the review, thank you!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and best of luck with your sales this Black Friday weekend!

Ada Elaine

I spoke just now with a customer service representative who was so knowledgeable, helpful and sweet. Her name was, Kelsey. This app was a free trial, I decided to 'give a try', but today, Kelsey, helped me make the decision to keep the app. She has given the company a WONDERFUL first impression. I was having some issues with variant duplication. It turned out to be something I had entered twice but didn't see. She took her time to patiently dig to find out what was causing it and she fixed it for me. I am so appreciative. I am not very computer savvy. Her kindness and understanding was very nice. And, on Thanksgiving, at that. Happy Thanksgiving, Kelsey... and, the team. You are appreciated!

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the beautiful words and for sharing your experience with one of our customer service specialists. We're so glad to hear that we were able to work with you in order to get to the bottom of what you were facing, and give you an amazing first impression on behalf of Bold. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and we wish you the best this weekend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 168 169