Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

1 - 10 of 1905 reviews

Crown Nine

Love this app - completes my website so that my clients can create highly customized jewelry right in their cart. Also wonderful customer service (Heyo Alina!!) -- they even helped get me back up and running when I accidentally deleted the app. Really great tool for any Shopify store that needs more than 3 variants.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that you are loving the app. We are so happy that Alina was there to help, thank you for choosing Bold!

rusticstrengthwholesale

My wholesale website has lots of variations and I needed an app that could handle all that plus create an easy to read back end. Other apps I tried either could not link my product pictures with my skus or they couldn't get the variants to show up under the sku. Bold Product Options was able to do all these things and more for me.
The support chat is amazing with immediate help and understanding of the any issues or complications I am having. The get to fixing my problem right away. I just wish I had the "smack my face" emoji a lot of the time.

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that our team on chat was there to provide you with immediate assistance and that they were there to fix the problems you were experiencing. Thank you for choosing Bold! We are always happy to help.

My Forever Child

I run a personalized jewelry and gifts website. It would not be able to function optimally without all the variables that Bold Product Options offers. When I have to update my theme occasionally, I need to have the app coding reinstalled as well. Bold has always assisted me in a very timely, friendly, and professional manner. Aman was my recent tech and she was fantastic. Thank you!

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that we were there to assist you when you needed and so happy Aman was fantastic! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Odysee Eyewear

Great customer service and app. This app has much more to it than I Initially;y thought and the customer service from Ryan was exceptional! thank you team!

February 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that Ryan provided great support.

Baked by Yael

Awesome support by Ryan. First off my client was on a old premium version of Bold Options and they were able to help upgrade us to Bold Options v2 premium. The day of launching the new theme, Ryan and his team were able to help get all the files updated with the Bold v2 code right away.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Ryan was able to help your right away. Our team is always to help you when you need us!

Custom Travel Posters

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Ryan and the team at Bold. All I can say is— THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! At a time when most companies treat customers like faceless tickets to be dealt with as quickly as possible or worse— ignored or disregarded entirely, the team at Bold went above and beyond my highest expectations to resolve a tricky problem that was ultimately caused by my shop's THEME and NOT by the Bold app I was using. I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY with the level of communication and support at Bold. Not only does their product work beautifully, they've also set a new bar in terms of customer support and satisfaction.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that Ryan and the team was able to help you. It truly makes us happy that we were able to help you. If you ever need us we will be there, thank you for choosing Bold!!

Hi Power Cycles

Great! Alina was very helpful and solved my issues quickly... My prices weren't showing up after changing them, and she walked me through what I was doing wrong.

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Alina was able to solve the issues you were having. Glad that everything are up and running!!

Guitar Kit World

We have been using this app for about two years now and we love it. The support has been very helpful too. Shout out to Camila from the Bold Commerce Merchant Success team.

February 3, 2021

Thank you very much for the review. So happy to hear from a long time fan! Wishing you all the best.

#isnice

Ein großes DANKESCHÖN geht an Rahul von Bold Merchant Success. Der Service war schnell, freundlich und perfekt. Weiter so.

February 2, 2021

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung! Wir freuen uns sehr zu hören, dass Rahul einen hervorragenden Kundenservice erbracht hat. Alles Gutes.

Pashtel

This is the best app to add product options (priced) by far. It's really simple and effective to use, plus their support team is amazing.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 190 191