Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

coast fine art works

I can't thank Bold Products and Nirav enough for all the help and support they have provided me to help solve a major problem I was facing. I bought this app so I could offer my clients a variety of options when they came to my website to order my fine art work, which is available on fine art paper, gallery wrapped canvas, and aluminum in a variety of sizes, as well as, give my customers the option to order a variety of colors in the matte boards and frames to go with the art! On top of all that, I needed a software that could handle a matrix of pricing and values to each of the options as each option was selected or added to the product order. I needed an app that could handle this complex set of issue now, as well as in the future, as I add more product materials, sizes, and pricing. I needed a very complex yet fluid app that was easy and simple to use on the front end for the customer as well. Nirav, my customer service technician, was so well versed on the back end and so helpful looking at my overall needs and then customizing the app to work for my specific needs. Thanks so much Nirav. You are awesome!

Happy Ballerdays

This is a great app that provided the additional custom product options we needed, and the support is Priceless! We had a client site that needed to be built with 100s of products in a handful of days and we made the dealine #Boldsavedtheday Thank YOU Rony and Navjot!!

August 15, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we're so happy to hear that Rony and Navjot were able to help you get all of your client's products and options inputted. It can certainly be time-consuming!

Awesome product concept, by the way. Looking forward to seeing what other holiday ideas you have in the future. :-)

Butter & Scotch

Rajni was super helpful! It's easy and simple to use the app and it has the exact customization we needed.

August 15, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to get everything answered for you, and that the app meets your store's needs! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)

By the way, absolutely love your cakes & tees! Would love to visit your Brooklyn location sometime.

PensInkAnna

Just started setting up my Shopify store and needed a reasonably cost effective way to handle multiple product options. I've been happy with Bold Product Options, and Simran and Rick have been so supportive in helping me get Product Options setup and running. Thanks guys!!!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're excited to hear that you enjoy our app and the support that has come with it. Simran and Rick are fantastic reps and I'm not surprised to see them mentioned here :)

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Black Lion Weaving

This app allows me to offer complex product options without slowing the site down. I previously tried used Shopify's variants, but with the color choices I offer they were unable to process the options. Bold Product Options is a perfect solution. The customer service I've been receiving is amazing. Honestly, its the best I've ever received. There was no problem they could not solve and were so generous with their time. I have to thank Val in particular for her help. Come for the app - stay for the service!!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. Really glad to hear that Val could help you out and we're always excited to go above and beyond.

Please let us know if you need anything further from here!

Head'n Home

Great app and great support, thank you Rajni & Shubhneet for jumping on the issue and getting it resolved. Bold has delivered once again!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're so happy that our team could help resolve this for you and I'll be sure to pass this along to Shubhneet and Rajni :)

Please don't be a stranger if you need anything further from here!

QUIUBOLEE

Muy buen servicio a cliente, lo recomiendo mucho, la levamos usando ya más de 1 año y todo funciona bien. Sin duda la recomendaría.

August 2, 2019

Hola! Muchas gracias por tu review! Nos alegra mucho que estés disfrutando de nuestras apps. Recuerda contactarnos sin tienes alguna duda! Estamos para servirte :)

Best Love Sex Doll - New Eve Official Store

such a genius team... lovvvvvvvvve them guys all . although i have not finished my installation yet , but!!!!!! i have felt grand love from each officer like Taylor, Jade,Paul, and Ankur ,and Laurel. those guys all are very awesome !!!! recommend to all of you !!!! bold must be a great company !!! only a good company ...then will have good customers relationship management !!!!!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're always happy to get shout outs like this and everyone on our team was excited to see their names emblazoned on the app store :)

We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Jana Reinhardt

Recently upgraded my Shopify Theme and Bold Support were brilliant in helping to re-do my options on the new code.
Thank you!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're always happy to help out with our coding installations and I'm glad that our team could get this going for you again.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Patty's Cakes and Desserts

This app is awesome! It's robust yet easy to use and enable me to sell custom items with ease. The support is fantastic too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160