Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Luxus Beds

Just the app I was looking for. Ran into a few issues and the Bold team were on hand to get them resolved for me. Special thanks to Camila and Grant who were super helpful. I would definitely recommend this app.

MyPawStar

Amazing customer service. I spoke to Kaiser and he helped me solve the issue I had right away. Thank you!

Benchmark FR

Have been using the app for a while. I had some issues that I needed to address and Rony was great at walking me through and getting everything back up to speed.

Panda General Store Hawaii

App works great. Needed some assistance so I started a chat. Naman was able to help and everything works!!

Loving Tresses

Priyanka helped me out a lot as far as the app goes. She was very respectful and knowledgeable. Thank you for your help Priyanka

Hounds of Eden

Amazing app, amazing very fast and efficient support! I would absolutely recommend these guys! Thank you for all your help!

Rony helped me out when I was stuck - Turns out, I'm an idiot

Green Blob Outdoors

If it wasn't for their customer representative named Dylan I would not be using this app. Because of his amazing support I got the app to work exactly how I needed it. Thank you so much, Dylan!

WholesomeSoap

This app is so easy to use and the customer service is amazing!

Rony Helped me when I was stuck and answered all of my questions!

Bluebasilbrownies

We have been using this app for a few years ago and I required help on setting up new options. Rony help was brilliant. Helpful, friendly and most importantly offered a quick solution to my issue and gave a full explanation on how to do this in the future. Highly recommend app and support. Thank you.

Cakesolicious

I am using this app for my cake store. First day in and with the help of Rony my first option is set... Thanks so much Rony for all your patients with an absolute novice. Much appreciated...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 183 184