Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 2018 reviews

DEALTERIORS

So far so good, really helps our brand!
The customer service has been amazing, a big shout out to Priyanka, you were a great help! Stay safe and wash your hands!!!!

Ann & Grace

Amazing customer support! I’m not very tech savvy but Camila made it so easy and was extremely helpful and sweet while helping me! This app is a game changer!

HONORABLE CHARACTER™

Great customer support! Always quick to respond and very patient. Will definitely recommend Bold to others.

Elite Titles

Elite Titles have used this app for many years faultlessly. It is great. We had a little glitch with an option pricing update on the store which Mona fixed within the hour - super service, and at a time when we are all struggling to keep on top of our game. Stay safe.

Alles Glas Online

I am installing this app manually and had some issues.
The help of the support team is amazing.
Mona, you did great, Thx for the support.

Tagged with Love

I needed some help and Regina on chat was amazing and helped me right away. The Product Options app is the best one around + their great support will keep me coming back. Thank you Bold Apps!

Les Portraits de Felie

Very good application, and very good support and communication with Rony :)
I would recommand definitely this application

EdenThistle

Bold Apps is #1. From the design of their apps all the way to their customer service, these guys rock. We've been using them for over 4 years and have used several of their apps and have never been disappointed with them. Their customer service is incredible. Quit dinking around with other apps and start using bold.

JwayPrints

Mayank been very helpful and provided lots of support as I needed. Very patient and easy to talk too. Thank you for that! I am looking to install more applicaitons down the road.

Ecocentric Mom

I talked with Carter when using the help chat to answer a quick question with some coding issues. 10/10 would recommend asking for Carter when you use customer support! Thank you again Carter! Great job at hiring helpful and knowledgable employees Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 177 178