Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

1 - 10 of 1949 reviews

Mitch Revs Gallery

These guys have great service and a very quick response team.
Love the App :) It integrates with my business so well.

SpoiledDogDesigns.com

I use this app to options for my customers to input their dog's measurements when they want us to make a harness by Custom Sizing. Since I'm not a techy I needed hand holding to make the app work with my new theme. Alina was wonderful and patient. With her skill it's working great!

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Alina was there to help! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Degrees of Freedom

The app is a great addition to our store and allows us to elevate our listings. Additionally, the customer support is incredible! We worked with Alina and she supported us with multiple tasks and made sure that everything was working smoothly for our product launch. Thank you!

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So glad that Alina was there to support you and happy to hear everything went smoothly!

LIFEFORM Chairs USA

Bold Product Options does everything we need and more. Always excellent customer service when we need it.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Rabbitwood & Reason

A hearty thank you to Ryan and the rest of the team who worked so swiftly to remedy an issue for me when I changed to the Impulse 2.0 theme! The pricing for add ons / gift wrap wasn't displaying in the cart until the customer went through the process of checking out. It was fixed promptly and with excellent communication throughout.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy that Ryan and team were there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Nardo's Natural Private Label

I have had this app since 2014, it is perfect! I recently updated my theme and the Bold Team assisted with installing the new liquid. Alina & the bold team responded right away and were able to assist me every step of the way. This app is perfect for my store, thank you!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the review. So glad that Alina and team were there to assist you. Thank you for your continued support!

Emily Rosenfeld

The app has allowed me to create the complex nesting options I need to let customers create customized jewelry designs. The support Bold gives has been stellar, and has meant I can use the app to its fullest potential. The support team is terrific!

October 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that our support team was there to help you. We look forward to seeing your sales grow abundantly!

BenShot

This app works very well for us and is super easy to customize on the backend. Their custom support team is also FANTASTIC! They have helped us with a number of customization we wanted to make and their turnaround time has been amazing! I can't recommend this app enough!

October 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that you found the app user friendly and that our support team was there to help. Thank you for the recommendation you are fantastic!

BeauCo NC

Had an issue with pbb not connecting to my new store theme. I reached out to Shopify asking to see if something was done wrong on my end; all within 24hrs a Shopify rep reached out to a PBB rep, which in return reached out to me and literally fixed everything for me. Absolutely no confusion and everything fixed so quickly! Recommend Bold for personalized options for listings!

THE THREE WORDS l Cakes & Flowers

If you have an e-commerce website, you NEED this Bold Product Options app! This is save your time and money! Customers will easily make purchases! BOLD is offering a free live chat service, so it is really easy to get an instant support right away! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 194 195