Bold Product Options

Customize products with different options and custom fields.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 2002 reviews

RudeMonster Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Lots of variations available - fairly easy to use - Jeff at customer support was knowledgeable and very helpful.

Teton Lighting™

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have used this app on more than a dozen websites. I've tried others, but Bold Product Options is by far the best available. Not only does it have excellent advanced features and customizations, but the customer support is as good as you'll ever find!

BELOW THE BLUE

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to create product options. I launched my website today and had an issue with one of the products. Nicholas from Bold help me via chat room in a very efficient and timely manner. He was able to help me solve my issue. Thank you Nicholas!

StoryPeople

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Bold Product Options works well with our website and their customer service (Jeff) is super helpful - giving good time and attention to problems and their solutions.

LAVISSO

Updating my review. Responsive support, first Installed this app and could not get it to work . Contacted support and they responded very quickly to help get the code installed to the liquid

November 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to update your feedback. We are just so happy to hear that the team was able to help resolve your issues in a timely manner. We are always happy to help our merchants with any issues they may be facing. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Magic Candle Company

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great for adding in more product options. Just wish they allowed you to add barcode numbers to the product options for scan and packing

November 2, 2022

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. I will most certainly pass along your suggestion to the development team. Suggestions such as yours help uncover features that may be useful to our merchants. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Smiles To Your Door

This is app is really amazing. It really helped our business and the support is really amazing. They were able to fix the issues very quickly. I LOVE this app

October 21, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re so glad to be a part of your store's success and are happy to support you in your growth. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Airpuria

Irfan was WONDERFUL to work with! I have been using bold for about 6 months now and our business has seen more sales because of the option to add our add on's to the product pages. We love this app and LOVE the customer service. They are always willing to help right away. Irfan was a pleasure to work with. If you have an opportunity to work with him you will not be disappointed. Thank you Bold Team and Irfan for your hard work and help. My business is booming because of you and your team! Thank you :)

November 9, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Irfan! Thanks for choosing Bold!

Helen Jon

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Although this app isn't the easiest one we use, it works perfectly for us and the customer service is fantastic. Specifically, Irfan was very helpful as we work to update our site to Shopify 2.0.

October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that Irfan was there to help with your updates. Thank you for choosing Bold!

BeMyNeon

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

5-Sterne an Birpal und das komplette Service BOLD Team. They helped me to solve every problem I had. Beste Regards

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 200 201