PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Graficodo

Initially I installed this app to get reviews from customers through push notifications. But later I find out many features that can help in my business all are very great I really liked there service. And also the customer care is really great always available, helpful and friendly.

The Cut Price

More than 4-5 months have passed by using this app and we have now upgraded the plan for the 2nd time. Great app and helps us get more sales. Easy to use and good customer service too.

Binoid

Love pushowl have used it for years and will continue to do so. Great features, campaigns, and a customer service.

Twsify

I got a lot of help from the team and suggestions to boost my sales and promote my store and set it up correctly, so thanks a lot

defi.equipment

proactively involved, hopefully it will show some good results as well. and some other words to reach 100...

Nature Reflections

I love Pushowl... it is so easy to use. They give you the pixel requirements and I make my images in Canva- So easy! And their customer service is top notch! Do I get ton of sales from it... no, but I do get some and often when I do, the orders are multi-product and exceed my normal cart spend. It helps me with those who come and explore my site to get them to come back and spend. It's like picking up the breadcrumbs that retargeting ads and emails fail to pick up... its that extra little something. I am a very satisfied customer and I highly recommend.

OverBoard UK

I used this app to notify our customers on our promotional offers, easy to use and simple. I'm sure it will be part of our toolbox for the foreseeable future.

Batak Leather

The app is easy to use. Quite new on using the app and would review again once I've seen results and more engagement. Nonetheless, I'll be giving a 5 star since the developers are easy to reach and they respond to my queries right away.

Bally Indonesia.

This really is the go to push notification app.
Easy to install and easy to use, support is always available and super helpful with enquires and making suggestions.

AgoLab Nutraceutica

Great support and fantastic experience. The cart recovery function is honestly quite amazing ! We got more sales and less checkout abandonments :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180