PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Spartan Mounts

Helpful team, and good service. We have had good luck with the abandoned cart automations. They are available on chat very quickly

Fashion Fundey

Location India
Time spent using app About 20 hours

The Customer Care Team is awesome! I think that itself speaks volumes about the product. Super helpful and efficient. The app is user friendly and works too well with shopify. Great source of generating revenue .

LaPicaDelGordo - Jardinería y Grow Shop

Location Chile
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works great, the support works fine!,and the integration with the shopify is good. The new funcionality in the campaings when i need resize a picture works fine and I don't need other app for this.

RWeLit

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wonderful. All features and blogs of PushOwl are must have. I really appreciate all of its business plan with highly efficient quick customer support chat. Special thanks to Taransh for valuable suggestions and advice.

Heavenly Bodied

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed the app and normally I don't respond chatbots auto-popups but I did this time and Taransh was on the chat in a second. He helped get me in the right direction with getting my notifications set up in a timely manner and he was so personable and interactive. I felt like he thought about his answers and gave a resolution rather than just only sending me long pre-written scripts. I would definitely say give this man a raise. He deserves it! I'll give another review once I've used the app for a month or so but so far so good :)

EasyTot

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app, and very responsive team! They helped me add more custom functions and we discussed how to optimize results for this app, in my opinion this is a better option and less intrusive than email marketing

Glass Aqua

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app has generated a tremendous amount of revenue for our store. The team has always been extremely helpful and quick to respond on live chat. We would recommend them A+!

Pedals Power

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app and the best customer support. From setting up the app to solving any issues, the team is super quick and helpful. Highly recommended to grow your online business.

Maya's Closet

Location Pakistan

One of our go to Apps, simple and easy to use. Takes 5 mins to understand, and most of it is automated for you. Support staff is great and very hands on. Worth every $. P.S it works and gets us sales :)

Akubra Hats

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Pushowl is one of the best investments we have come across. We use Pushowl on three Shopify websites and it is something that we highly recommend. The customer service is one of the best around!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 233 234