PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

Marc Petite

If I could, I would put 10 ⭐ to Lúcia support and may say that to the proper app. Very easy to install and use. Sure you need to take some time learn about funnels, right messages and strategies, but it would take and hour to setup most important automations and adjust messages. Ask Lúcia to take a look to your config and he may suggest you some nice, but powerful improvements. You are awesome, guys!

Moto Loot

Pretty easy to setup and get going. I've only sent out a few campaigns so far, but they have gone reasonably well.
Support is super helpful too!

Speedray Design Wear

Fab team! Highly recommend getting this. Even with the Free version, we saw great results! It does the hard work for you. after a few months, we had so many new subscribers that are available to reach at any time.

AmoKarité

No primeiro dia recuperamos um carrinho abandona e realizamos uma venda que pagou todo investimento mensal da ferramenta. Além de tudo o Lúcio nos deu dicas incríveis para otimizar o desempenho. Super recomendo!

Whiteknuckler Brand

We love Pushowl. The user interface is clear, simple, and accessible. But the best part of the app is the amazing, personal support we receive. Rishika is extremely knowledgable and has provided us recommendations and support that have translated directly to increased sales. The software is good, but the people behind it are what really makes Pushowl as effective as it is.

Tribe Collective

The support for this app, Rameez was great at suggesting a better option backed by data which hopefully will be better for our site.

Milton's Daughter

I've only had the app for a short time, and already I've made back some revenue using the abandoned cart function. I'm in the middle of setting up my push notifications and I'm really enjoying using this app!

House of Isabella UK

Awesome app and surprising how useful it is in boosting sales and promotions. The customer service is really good - especially Rameez. They have helped us a lot with our websites. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for push notifications.

House of Isabella AU

Diamondrensu

Great customer service and they are really helpful with a prompt reply. PushOwl is a worthy app, easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 165 166