PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2074 reviews

1 - 10 of 2009 reviews

tentree

Really solid app for push notifications. Reliable & great customer support. Nice to see they are constantly improving their features and reporting as the business grows.

Survivor Stuff

It's not easy when you start and they were available, very good advice, I recommend without any hesitation

Tejemania

Excelente aplicación. Su interface de usuario muy intuitiva. La atención al cliente es muy buena! los % de apertura son altos. es una app redituable
se las recomiendo mucho.

compactnebulizer.com

Great app,support is there from the start easy too use i recommend I,t has an abandon cart push with discounts offed which is exactually what i need.

Bokksu

We had installed PushOwl on our site 6 months ago to begin collecting consent, which I recommend every merchant does as it will take some time to build up the list large enough to begin using. We then started sending out Push notification campaigns 2-3 months into using the service and have seen amazing ROI! I highly recommend using this very reasonably priced app/service to engage with your audience in a new channel that is still mostly under-utilized by other players.

DB Electronics

I am a new user. The support team is really amazing, was immediately available to help me with the setup! Looking forward for great results!

Rafiki Tennis

I am delighted with this app. We are a young startup (Rafiki Tennis) and spent a bit of time deciding which Push Notification App to go with but I am really happy that we chose PushOwl. It's so easy to install and use and their customer service is second to none. They go the extra mile to help and understand what it is like as a startup. 10/10 recommended.

iHateTheCold Hand Warmers

Amazing and friendly support! And the app does what it says it'll do. Took me about 3 minutes to setup! Highly recommended!

Bookish Santa

All above the amazing functionalities, it is the excellent support that made me stick to this app. They are with you every time to help you sail through all problems. Kudos to the team. Will highly recommend.

Direct To Pet

Really awesome app, super friendly support staff and can't get questions answered almost instantly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 200 201