PushOwl Web Push Notification

Lovemadeit

Wish I could give more than 5 stars. Best app, with best customer service
Use it and generate unli sales .. Best app ever

Lipaqmart

This app had change my entire life because it will make my store so amazing when it comes about to my income.. i strongly and highly suggest to use this app to every one has a store.. what ever store that you have.. im sure that you need it..

have beautiful customer support.. :)

love it.

Blackxlabel Kult

Ok, so not only does this app boast a gorgeous user-friendly interface, but the staff are amazing as well! I definitely recommend this app!

Christys Bucket

For someone like me who is getting started, this app provides such great features. It gives solution to usual problem areas and the Customer Support is awesome. Just talked to Kumal from CS and he was very helpful . Will definitely recommend this to my friends!

Ecowax

Pretty awesome app, easy to use too

Cheaplie

amazing and helpful, has improved traffic in my store

Smokea

I am using the trial right now and can give a better review once I have more time with the app but so far so good. My biggest compliment to this app so far is the customer support. Chat is always available to answer any questions.

I also like that it supports Safari, not many push notification apps do. It doesn't support iOS yet but that's due to limitations by Apple and they plan to integrate this when they can.

The abandoned cart push notifications are designed much better than other apps such as Recart as well, showing product pictures as well. I believe this app has more potential to expand in to other uses as well and look forward to seeing what kind of updates they make in the future.

I will revisit this review upon completion of my trial for a more detailed summary.

Riche Network

Excellent App, easy to understand, easy to use.
Maximum results.
Amazing user interface
Excellent Customer support, Feel like you chatting with an expert which is also a close friend.Helps you out with everything e-commerce related.

Extremely Highly Recommended.

Equilibra Boards

Some limitations, but overall it works as said!

Beardoutlaws

Love It! One of my favorite apps!