PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2077 reviews

1771 - 1780 of 2012 reviews

Galystore

PushOwl is a good application that increases sales, and above all we give good attention. Thanks PushOwl

Naturespanda

Great App!!!!!!
One of the best apps ever experienced on shopify. Customer Service is like no other, They really are very helpful and they really care about your online success.
The app works very well it's do the job nicely, really AMAZING APP !!!
I'd absolutely recommend it to others it deserves it!
THANK YOUUU !!!!!

Jewelsecrets

10 STARS!!!!
These guys (Kumal is who I've dealt with) are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Unlike many vendors who are just focused on making money from their service, these guys actually want to help you and see you succeed! Without even asking him, Kumal looked through my site and offered me feedback on it. He put in an effort and I'm not even on a paid plan, yet. My store is new and he understands the struggles one can have. The world needs more people like this guy. I'm so happy to have met someone of such high caliber on this platform. I wish they made all the apps I have in my store!!!

See all these positive reviews about their service???
Join with these guys and you will see why there are such positive reviews!!!

Polishpickup

I highly recommend this app. It's incredibly easy to install, and use. We attribute many sales from these little reminders we are able to push out to our visitors that sign up on their own account. The app is priced well and the team is easy to reach. There is a chat function in the app for any questions, but I doubt you'll have any as it is so easy to use. I especially like the trial feature, this really gave me enough of a chance to see the value in the product and I soon realized I couldn't go on without it. If you have any hesitations, at least give the trial a chance.

Crew Check In

If I could put 6 stars I would. The customer service is impeccable and it turns out they are a small company working all hours and it is a personal goal for them to see you succeed because if you succeed so do they. I was met with humor, intelligence (they do live up the wise owl) and compassion.

There is someone live on the other end and who answers immediately. No waiting around until Monday. They ensured everything was set up on my end properly. I'm just overwhelmed at their kindness and support, I can't thank them enough for their help and I'm a fan for life. Not to mention it's so easy to set up.

Hipomart

Useful, clear and free! Super application!

The Baby Bear Boutique

The first thing I would like to say is that if you are considering any other similar app I strongly urge you to stop and get this right now!

I was one of the first to give it a chance when there were very little reviews and have recently been using this a lot more now that I have developed more as a brand.

The customer service is impeccable and the chat function brilliant, all questions will be answered immediately which is a huge plus as I was very nervous about it (sending notifications to people's personal devices is a big deal)
This app and the people who run it are very trustworthy and I have had no issues whatsoever. Again this is essential as you don't want anything going wrong when you are directly contacting customers. It's also stupid easy to use and has a sleek interface.

Some Tips:
The boost in your sales WILL happen. Combine this with social media posts to accumulate subscribers and get a good 100 or so (you will get a lot more than you think) before doing your first push. I then watch on google analytics and see my web traffic spike, it's great!

Another tip is to perhaps not automate it and send them manually so as to not overwhelm customers with each tweak of stock, this is available on the free plan.

I am looking to upgrade as soon as I hit my next milestone of followers because the added features like sale signs etc. look great and you need to catch a customers attention or else they will swipe away.

Don't be disheartened by the number of clicks either because I noticed a spike in traffic through people just googling my site rather than clicking the notification.

Finally this was a god send during Black Friday, I sent out one message and my site flooded. Sold out everything I wanted to!

I would just like to say a big thank you to the developers of this awesome app!

Runit365

This app is a must have! Visitors just have to clic on a button and that's it you can push them notifications and promote products and sales. Give it a try, it worth it. And support is awesome and very helpful.

Catholicfaith

Excellent customer service! it's a great app to use! 5 stars!!!

Ruufe

I've been looking for an app like this and finally came across to it. What I love about it is that is FREE and easy to install. Thanks Pushowl team