PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1966 reviews

1771 - 1780 of 1902 reviews

Love Frida

Where do I begin? Firstly, Push Notifications are about to become the next email. This app is so ahead of its time, it's almost silly not to install it. Plus, out of all of the sales apps available on the Shopify app store, this one has the cleanest UI and the best UX. Everything is explained well and I'm excited to see where this goes.

Plus, Kunal is a top gent. Amazing, chatty, fantastic support, information and general chitchat (even at 6am!) Hats off to the PushOwl team. They're going to go far, so jump on the bandwagon and get growing!

Seedsnow

Solid company. Very impressed with their communication with us and making sure that we are happy with the app. Great customer service - fun & professional. I look forward to watching their success continue to grow. Well done. And this is only the beginning! Just don't stop listening to the voice of the customer. Cheers!

Divina Musa

Excelent support. All the team are very helpful and give you suggestion in how you can use the app according to your store.

Zenvibe

Really great app, simple to use and really usefull
Also really really good support, respond nearly instantly

Privierro

Working perfect! great support team

Ketologie

Great app, super simple to use and amazing customer service also!! Well done guys :)

Paradisac

Very nice app ! free and can boost you'r shop ! :)

Fishmartgalore

I love this app. Love the team as well and the quick feedback and treatment. keep it up guys :)

Baby Feverr

Kunal was super helpful!! From the first moment I installed this app I felt like I made a friend! Support is A+++++

Nanukhardcases

Holy cow this is great!

At first I was like... I don't want to bother my visitors with a pop-up.
They will get annoyed.

But I was wrong.
In less than 5 days I had more than 50 people already in the list!

I didn't have to do much.
Upload a nice icon, change a few words in the pop-up and Voila!

Now, this is running automatically and getting me leads of people that are really interested in getting my products deal. Right in their Browser!!

You can't get more targetted and on time than this kind of marketing tool.

There are also cool features like abandoned cart notifications, returning customer messages, and the most important : Notification!

I'll be using this to promote my deals on Black Friday and then I'll be able to see how much value I get out of this.

But at 9$ a month it's pretty cheap!
That's like 1/99th of what my online contest cost me per lead!

I've also had a long chat with Kunal from customer support.
He went out of his way to share with me some great layout tips on my website.
Never asked for those but he offered!

Very impressed with this kind of customer approach.
The app is easy to use so I doubt a lot of problems could arise but knowing their support is so responsive and kind is a big plus!

Highly recommended!