PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Starchy50

This app is fantastic! It is so easy to use, it takes less than a minute to create the notifications, which look great, they have titles, descriptions, links and even photos. And you can see how each notification will look on the different platforms, Android, windows and Mac. Then you have the automated notifications for abandoned carts, which sends a link to the cart and a picture of the products that have been left, these are created automatically, and have already recovered a very big order for us on our first day using PushOwl. Website visitors are already signing up for the notifications too. We are so impressed with this app, it works perfectly. We are also very happy with the fantastic support, the team are wonderful, and very passionate. My questions were answered very quickly and I was given some very helpful advice, I was also offered a walkthrough of the app. I don’t think I will have any problems with this app but I’m confident that if I do, the team will solve them. I Recommend This App To Everyone, it’s 5*****

Patiencewolf

Everything about this app is absolutely amazing. The sleek and smooth transitions of the app's features really just instantly improve your store. Not to mention the superb customer support. They are really passionate about working with merchants and they definitely do not disappoint. Great app I will highly recommend. PushOwl is perfect for keep your customers come back for more.

Doggyable

Simply the best app I have ever downloaded, and I have download many apps, but the customer service for this app was truly unbelievable. I highly recommend this app, its free and its better than most paid apps. You wont regret it!

Fruit Group Store

This is by far the best service I have ever had in anything ever! Not only that but the app is an insane at what is meant for! Get this app!! You will not regret it...

S Medio

It's awesome app with awesome team! Especially when you need some help with setting up or for just some tips.
This app rocks! And it seems that my customers think the same :)

Mytrump

I received the utmost incredible help from one of the staff members, Vaibhav! He lead me through the process of setting up PushOwl for retargetting campaigns and for push notifications! PushOwl as an app has a lot to offer users right now, with many more updates to come as I've been assured! The incredible helpfulness and friendliness of the staff is what makes me want to keep using it! I am admittedly still in the early stages of using PushOwl, however, I can already tell RESULTS are guaranteed from using this app!

Seriously, cannot thank Vaibhav enough for his generosity and willingness to help! I am grateful and hope to continue corresponding with the team in the future! Do give this an app a try and DEFINITELY leave the staff a message, they will walk you through the process and help you generate more sales and conversions!

Shop Tek

Staff are very helpful and friendly and supportive. Would recommend using this provider and there service!

The push notification app itself is fantastic at bringing customers back and increasing your revenue so deffo give this a go.

Hangtite

PushOwl has proven to be very simple to use and the support I have received has been exceptional. These guys actually care about what they are doing and it shows. I have no problem recommending PushOwl to anyone wanting to increase their online presence.

Reidsboutiques

This is one of the best app i came across easy to install and it does what it said it would do. Highly recommended and customer service super fast. Kunal was very helpful great service and tons of wonderful advice.

Turkiye Store

Great customer service and great product I recommend every store owner to use this product.