PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Barbiescollection

I found this app to have innovative marketing features, more than I imagined. Easy to operate and chat support is Great! Thanks-

Lushious Lifestyle Boutique

Kunal was great, very helpful and fun and vibrant, i left the chat thinking wow. REALLY GREAT SERVICE

Saundraa1

A great app with wonderful concept. Great supportive team. Got some best offer from the them.
Keep it up team!!!!!

Namastefashionjewelry

A really great app and the service is amazing. Got some great advise and great support. These are your go to guys for advise.

Good luck to them all

Woodburning Stoves West Sussex

What a fantastic app and such a friendly and helpful team. Kunal was amazing and helped me every step of the way. Would highly recommend - so sign up now, and upgrade to the 'hero images' package for a real impacted.

Baby Bella Style

I still haven´t explored everything with this app, but so far it´s great! It´s well designed looks and works smooth. On top of that the customer service is amazing. Great people behind this by the looks and feel of it. I´m not a huge fan of adding a lot of apps to my shop, but this might be an keeper. I wish the team behind this app all success!

/Johan from www.babybellastyle.com

Rawg Mv

This is incredible! Just what we were looking for to stay connected with our prospects and customers. Besides, the support received from the PushOwl team is flawless! Can't be more satisfied. Thanks guys..

Temporary0

This is a really great app that is easy to instal and use. I can see the benefits to my business already and am excited about the possibilities. Awesome customer service, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended.
www.thelilzen.com

Meat House

Great app and awesome customer support! Good job guys!

Good Gear Hockey

So far so good. Just installed it but very helpful support