PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1960 reviews

Pitbulldoglovers

App is super easy to use. It integrates well. Customer service was super helpful; shoutout to Kunal! There was a slight issue that they fixed in minutes. I have yet to try this with the mobile app sales channel and apparently it doesn't work with iPhone/iPad users but that is on Apple's end, not PushOwl.

Highly recommended!

Best Free Today

This is a great app to sell! I am very satisfied with the functions and support.

Worldwide Nostalgia

Customer service is unmatched. Talked to Ankit for about an hour and a half and he gladly answered and questions I had and helped me through all of my setup! I have set up my pushowl completely and I am loving it. So far so good! I look forward to seeing how much my business takes off and I credit a lot of it to PushOwl. Highly Recommended! 6/5 stars!

Viral Collections

Best NOTIFICATION APP!!! by Far xD
just love how simple it is and the customer service is awesome!

Goddess Swimwear

Just signed up today and already received great customer service! Ankit spent an hour chatting with me and answering all my questions! Excited to see conversions from these push notifications !

Baby Bootique 2

Installed with one click ✓
Beautiful user interface, very simple to use ✓
Customer service excellence ✓ (Very friendly with a touch of humor)
Tech support excellence ✓ (I enquired about back in stock notification on variant level and within 10 minutes tech support had spun up a brief support article)

I've only just installed this app so I will share performance at a later stage. For us 70% of traffic comes from iPhones, so once iPhones support web push notifications (hopefully soon) we will see great results from this app!

Tacticalgearsupply

Great app! Very easy to use and if you need assistance, customer service is the best. i really recommend this to anyone who is trying to generate more sales

Queenslane

Excellent. Very personal and good advice. I am positive there are many ways to work with this App. Very responsive.

Rowdy Ann Boutique

This app is a game changer for my marketing strategy! The user interface is beautiful, clean, and easy to use. The current features are amazing and I cannot wait for what is to come. So excited about being able to let my customers know I have new products in my store or let them know about a current promotion through a push notification. Even better is the cart abandonment. Emails just don't cut it anymore for cart abandonment. I highly recommend you give this app a try. 5 Star app and if I could give higher I would because Ankit is one of the best people I have encountered for customer service questions. Quick to respond and detailed. Ankit, is truly passionate about the app and does not give you the brush off like some customer service people do. You get treated like a person and not a paycheck. Stay Rowdy, in Style! - Rowdy Ann

Monergismo

Excellent! Relevant tools with great interface and plenty of options to customize. Support was super fast, helpful and friendly, answering all our questions and much more.