PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Lucas Gadgets

The app is great but the team at PushOwl are awesome. Rameez specifically went beyond the call to help me out. Make sure you use PushOwl - an essential tool!

Tritiumcanada

Works great - helps gain additional subscribers that don't want to give their email address!

Dukes Bell

Awesome app. Comes with a lot of great features to keep your store efficient and help with abandoned carts. The features are exactly what I need in an app.

Mundo Carteras

Awesome easy to use platform.

If you use it correctly will drive customers and conversions to your store at a pretty affordable price.

Superheroappreciation

very quick setup , fantastic staff quick replys would reccomend every store to use this

Snuggle Muffin

As soon as I got the app I received all sorts of advice in helping me become successful. These guys are very friendly and really want to help! Don't be afraid to ask questions because they have all the answers.

Myvaseplace

So far, I have received some valuable information that I believe will help me to obtain customers/sales for my online store. I really like the idea of push notification to let customer know that they can still come back and make a purchase. I look forward to using this app a lot more in the coming days/months.

Siroart

So far our experience has been outstanding with PushOwl. Super easy to integrate and use. Excellent support, Rameez was incredibly helpful.
A must app for all Shopify store owners out there. Don't fall for other expensive extensions out there. I strongly would recommend this if you are looking for a web push notifications app!
VapeJuiceDepot.com

Weloshop

Perfect application thanks !

Aholic Stores

Really great app, help me a lot in startup business. Great support (y)