PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1972 reviews

1881 - 1890 of 1908 reviews

Jacketldn

IF YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF CONSIDERING THIS APP FOR YOUR STORE, CONSIDER NO MORE.

WHEN IT COMES TO THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN BUSINESS AND CUSTOMER, IN THE E-COMMERCE FIELD, IT IS OUR UTMOST PRIORITY TO CONTINUOUSLY INNOVATE THE WAYS IN WHICH WE REACH OUR CUSTOMERS.
THIS CONCEPT ENABLES THIS ESSENTIAL COMMUNICATION WITHOUT THE NEED OF OUR STANDARD EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION, ETC.

On a lighter note, we were in talks with App Developers that proved ways of push notifying customers with the development of a store App. We have moved swiftly forward with this simplified concept.

(Nevertheless, Store Apps are a great way of scaling your business.)

I suspect that you'll either be bought by Shopify or your App will be headed toward the most integrated.

Everythingunder

I saw the app in the recommendation of my shopify store, and the idea just convince me right away, because the web notifications is something that i use with certain pages , it let me know when something new is in the page... now to have that in a online store, in my online store... man! i wanted it right away.

And the customers services?... THE BEST IN ALL APPS IN THE APP STORE.

JUST AWESOME !

Pitbulldoglovers

App is super easy to use. It integrates well. Customer service was super helpful; shoutout to Kunal! There was a slight issue that they fixed in minutes. I have yet to try this with the mobile app sales channel and apparently it doesn't work with iPhone/iPad users but that is on Apple's end, not PushOwl.

Highly recommended!

Best Free Today

This is a great app to sell! I am very satisfied with the functions and support.

Worldwide Nostalgia

Customer service is unmatched. Talked to Ankit for about an hour and a half and he gladly answered and questions I had and helped me through all of my setup! I have set up my pushowl completely and I am loving it. So far so good! I look forward to seeing how much my business takes off and I credit a lot of it to PushOwl. Highly Recommended! 6/5 stars!

Viral Collections

Best NOTIFICATION APP!!! by Far xD
just love how simple it is and the customer service is awesome!

Goddess Swimwear

Just signed up today and already received great customer service! Ankit spent an hour chatting with me and answering all my questions! Excited to see conversions from these push notifications !

Baby Bootique 2

Installed with one click ✓
Beautiful user interface, very simple to use ✓
Customer service excellence ✓ (Very friendly with a touch of humor)
Tech support excellence ✓ (I enquired about back in stock notification on variant level and within 10 minutes tech support had spun up a brief support article)

I've only just installed this app so I will share performance at a later stage. For us 70% of traffic comes from iPhones, so once iPhones support web push notifications (hopefully soon) we will see great results from this app!

Tacticalgearsupply

Great app! Very easy to use and if you need assistance, customer service is the best. i really recommend this to anyone who is trying to generate more sales

Queenslane

Excellent. Very personal and good advice. I am positive there are many ways to work with this App. Very responsive.