PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1951 - 1960 of 2325 reviews

Crispy Citron

Great app and great customer support!

The Pet Atelier

The app itself is amazing! Easy to use, easy to navigate and extremely well priced - virtually pays for itself. But the best part is the customer service and support! Would highly recommend this to everyone!

Deshanee

Actually I am not a person who write reviews until I get to know the app is working well and nicely. “I’m using PushOwl for a month now and I'm very happy with it. The app works great and I've already made some extra revenue thanks to the automated abandoned cart push notifications. The team is also amazingly helpful and supportive. If you doubt trying it out, don't doubt anymore. You won't regret. 5 stars!” This is an amazing app and we are getting lots of necessary features like Abandoned cart, Price drop, Back in stock, New product, Shipping notifications within the app.
Thank you again to the app team for giving us such a amazing experience.

Current Home Ny

We are managing a platform change, and the guys at PushOwl were so patient and helpful. They explained everything about the platform, went over examples and options. Kunal was so far above and beyond helpful and knowledgeable.

So far everything is as advertised. Lightweight, clean concise. I love it so far.

Petsgadgetsstore

Great support team, very helpful

I will use this app for sure :)

Benfzl

Best App Ever i recommended to all of you!

Venim World Class

I am not a person who write review usually but as a business person, I know the review is very Imp. After seeing their great customer service and effort they earned a five-star review from me.
First of all, Kunal is the best of all, why? Because he is just not a customer service agent but also an entrepreneur helping others. He helped me to grow my business, he gave me some tips, new ideas to grow business, etc he is more than awesome I cannot really find great words to explain how awesome he is.

Just because of him I was in their app again doing my work and then I encounter an article which said, "Helping young Entrepreneur". I noticed that I meet their requirement of "Young" and kindly contacted them.

Tomorrow morning Vaibhav replied me and he gets it started working in a minute.
I mean, I am very proud of the whole crew.I would be happy to be their paying customer in the future if I have to.
And most of all I would love to recommend this app to everyone I know.

Keep up the good work.

Highly Recommended!!!

Jamsticks

Have installed it for Jamsticks.com, after trying around couple of them which had lot of bugs or had poor customer service, happy so far with this app. No Bugs, Smooth Operation. Great customer support, they are available anytime you ping them.

Starchy50

This app is fantastic! It is so easy to use, it takes less than a minute to create the notifications, which look great, they have titles, descriptions, links and even photos. And you can see how each notification will look on the different platforms, Android, windows and Mac. Then you have the automated notifications for abandoned carts, which sends a link to the cart and a picture of the products that have been left, these are created automatically, and have already recovered a very big order for us on our first day using PushOwl. Website visitors are already signing up for the notifications too. We are so impressed with this app, it works perfectly. We are also very happy with the fantastic support, the team are wonderful, and very passionate. My questions were answered very quickly and I was given some very helpful advice, I was also offered a walkthrough of the app. I don’t think I will have any problems with this app but I’m confident that if I do, the team will solve them. I Recommend This App To Everyone, it’s 5*****

Patiencewolf

Everything about this app is absolutely amazing. The sleek and smooth transitions of the app's features really just instantly improve your store. Not to mention the superb customer support. They are really passionate about working with merchants and they definitely do not disappoint. Great app I will highly recommend. PushOwl is perfect for keep your customers come back for more.