PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1971 - 1980 of 2416 reviews

Decorationsparadise

Pushowl - An Amazing Customer Support, a very cool and functionally application which works so good. I love the Menu and the interface . It will helps me alot to grow my conversion . Thanks Owl Team for this amazing application

Vicenzoleather

Push notification works - conversions, revenue, etc, and no one does it better than PushOwl. Not only is the app great but also the customer service is extraordinary. I had the opportunity to chat with Kunal and I'm excited about PushOwls product roadmap for Shopify sellers. Thumbs Up.

Secret Love Stone Jewellery

Fantastic! I installed this app and the same day I got results! Not only that. This is the most helpful and caring customer service really sharing their knowledge and advises for your business. I'm so thankful.

Jamrock Crate

Great app. Really effective and good customer service!

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app is wonderful! Easy to install and setup. It gets results and gathers subscribers instantly. We saw our first app related sale within 48 hours of installation.

The customer service is unlike any I have ever experienced! Very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and eager to please. They have wonderful suggestion and ideas.

Rippershoes

STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AND DOWNLOAD THIS APP

If you are at a starting point store owner or an established site, this is a must-have application. The features are amazing, fully customizable and on top of that, the customer service is just out of the world. The support I got from Kunal and Rameez within the 1st 2 days of installation was fabulous.
Push notification will be the next best thing to happen for E-commerce and gone are those days where you would have to spend endless hours creating email templates to acquire new customers or get the existing customers return to your store.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Workoutlabs

Excellent. One of the few apps that I use at our shop, PushOwl brings value almost instantly via abandoned cart push notifications (that convert better than our emails) and once you have a large enough audience of a few hundred, running campaigns is quite effective too. No reason not to get it.

Besiva

Amazing app and great team! I am very happy with it, the interface is great and they keep on adding new features very often. I have already seen a boost in my store sales and would highly recommend everyone to get this app! The free version is good and the features of the paid version are also totally worth it.

Store Elly

I am loving this team, the most helpful people with internet marketing. The pushowl app is great and simple to use. Never again will you have an abandoned cart in your store, the sweet part. All this is automated. Keep up the good work.

Lululike

Great app, as the subscriber increasing, the help is more evident, a really useful remarketing tool.