PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Rosy Posy Petals

Great support! Even on a Sunday they were more than happy to help .....looking forward to using the app :) Thanks again.

eShopCorona

Nice service, helpful customer support. they take 3 minutes to upgrade to a business account for free. I really recommend their services to all.

MatMantra USA

Thanks PushOwl for providing me business plan for free. Glad to to this indian startup doing awesome job

Pure Kids

I really love this app! It is for sure a MUST have for all the amazing features it has! The team is really lovely and helpful!

Mika & Charlie™

Used the app for push notifications. Not sure how well it will do, but the customer service is fantastic. They helped me out with my free account and answered all questions.

Bolino Studio

I have used the app so a few day's and the customer service is outstanding. If you have any questions they are able to help you.

Charlie's Body Butter, LLC

Starter business helping other starting businesses, you gotta love it! We all have been impacted by the corona virus in some form. This literally the only company we have personally added to help build our empire and is the only company who took a paid subscription plan and allowed it to be free and help others trying to survive the pandemic. Active responses is excellent as well. Usually take others a few hours or a few days. I didn't even have a problem or question but was checked on

Mylk Labs

So great to spread brand awareness and gain passive revenue :)
LOVE how easy it is to set up a campaign!

Tinnity

I've been searching for an app that allowed me to have nice pop up notifications to show my website visitors and attract them to subscribe to my abandoned cart notifications pop up bar. this is quite a nice app to work with, its clear and the service is great aswell.

Summerathome

Very good and helpfull. The push app helps you with email marketing and they let your customers know when you have new products etc. Also the service of Pushowl is very quick and good.