PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Stealth Birding Limited

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome app, my pushowl campaigns have been 3 times more successful than my email campaigns. Worth every USD

CarasShop.com - $5 Jewelry by Cara Jewels

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very easy to use. Excellent support - they offer suggestions for better results - very helpful! Definitely has increased sales. Highly recommended.

The Wooden Hook Store

I integrated PushOwl into my store to help get my customers to return to their abandoned carts and I got instant help by Fabian, he was super helpful and patient with me. Thank you so much! Great app and customer service! Would definitely recommend!

Sustainable Grace

Love this app and all the features! Can't wait to grow my sales, I have heard such good things from other small biz owners and had to add it to my shop. The customer service /chat feature has been really helpful in answering all of my questions. Highly recommend!

Savables

Location Romania

Taransh helped me a lot with the specific problem that we had. Our shop is a bit different that any other because we have to hide and reactivate the offers daily so the Back in Stock notifications could not help us with notifying the users. He recommend us to use Flash Campaigns, but since it's an Enterprise feature and we don't need that many impressions he unlocked the feature for free! And after that, he showed me that double opt-in Custom Prompt is almost twice as bad as Browser Prompt so I expect more subscribers from now on. Great customer service. Great app.

LEATHERWEAR

Location Australia

Very good app and helping staff. We would be using this app in all our stores. Thanks again for the team to help

TEM IMPORTS

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed this app earlier this month and it is really easy to use so user friendly implement. The customer service that I received from there team was amazing in fact Taransh was so helpful that I though for a moment he is my close friend from a long time! Highly recommend downloading this app.

MIDNIGHTDIVAS❤️COM

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I downloaded this app and i got instant help by their customer service team and everything is working perfectly. Amazing!!! Thank you

La Reine Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super awesome customer support. Going to start using the app in a day or two. I bet it will boost my sales and conversions.

fbo online

Location South Africa

I love this app, the assistance was so efficient and really the best I ever had. I love that you get this opportunity to gain more subscribers any day and it most definitely helps with my sales. I will recommend it to anyone.