PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1945 reviews

Catpuccino Store

I installed and it just works. It's awesome. Also, their customer support is top-notch. At first, I thought it was a bot because of how friendly it was (LOL) but then a real human helped me with everything. Totally recommended!

Christiana Nisi

This app is great! I specifically like the abandoned cart automation—it’s helped me recover more sales than before, which I’m so thankful for!! The support team is always super nice and helpful when I need help too!!

OFFICIAL BLACK DIAMONDS

Just got the app and it is very easy to use it. Really good support. Customer service is such an important aspect when it comes to every business and they are doing a very good job. I am excited to see the future results for my business as well with this app.

Saraceni Wines™

Really easy to use App and it really boosts traffic and sales, push notifications are now vital in eCommerce and PushOwl suits the needs perfectly. Support is really helpful and provides tips to improve results constantly.
If you're looking for a new Channel (push notification) and an App to improve your ROI, this is a really great way.

Baby Gear Titans

The support team is amazing and the app is just as good! Push notifications are now very important for ecom.

FlipJewels

I am a regular subscriber of business plan of PushOwl web push notifications app and I am happy to use it. The team is very supportive, the interface is very clean and easy to understand. Highly recommended app.

yourLIFE.shop

This app is simple to use and really boosts traffic and sales on your website, push notifications are starting to become more and more used in ecommerce and this app suits the needs of an online store perfectly.

$wagzilla

Great customer support and haven't even started using it yet! Will update with more info later! Keep it up PushOwl!

Redefine Modern Comfort

Simple, easy and straight forward, especially with the helpful chat staff as well as all of the resources to get your campaigns up and running.

Be Lovely

To anyone who is on the fence about this, DO IT! It's so easy to setup campaigns and watch transactions start rolling in. Once you're setup, you can chat with support super easily and they can even optimize campaigns and automation based on your unique branding. SO GOOD! I also get feedback from my customers that they love the notifications, cart reminders and shipping features. Gotta love that!