PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Whatif Studio

I really like the features of the app. The customer service is out of this world. Really love them..

Vikify Store

Excellent app. It's Easy to set up and use. Already started getting subscribers and few cart recovery also using pushowl app. Their customer support is very good. Highly recommended.

SOGES

Great! The service is patient and friendly to new users. I will recommend this app to other friends.

Gogh Jewelry Design

I love this app and the customer support. Very easy to use with great results.
I highly recommend adding this app.

Fresh Fish Online

The free version has helped us understand the tool and gather many subscribers. We plan to upgrade to the business plan soon to take advantage of all the tools this app offers.

Raaw.fitness

I used this app and is really helpful!. The customer service is amazing and provided very very detailed information to get around the site. Definitely recommend this app! Lucio was in particular very very helpful!

FashionKart

I loved the app and it works great. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to scale their store.

Distacart

Loved the app! Easy to set up and use. Very prompt customer support. Happy with the newly added features: you can change attribution property, time window to have an accurate view on campaign / flow performance.

Knotten

Great app! we have been using over 2 years now. Highly recommended next to your email marketing. Abandoned cart is also very effective. No-brainer!

e-biker

Great app, helpfull CS ! Within few seconds we installed PushOwl and gained a lot of subscribers! Recently we switched our plan to Enterprise. Looking forward to see some more options!