PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Bitter End Clothing

We engaged the app to increase our abandoned cart return rate. The app is simple to install and the push notifications are clear and engaging. We had some initial questions on how to use the app to fit our needs and the online support was fantastic!

VAYYIP

This is a very good app. sales increased after we started using it and abandoned carts reduced. good value for money . would recommend

Sozy

Literally, one of the best apps, I have ever added. Huge value, low cost, fast to use. We saw a 5% increase in sales using them for a time investment of about 5-10 minutes a day with an intern.

LKN Australia Pty Ltd

100% wow, perfect score! I have not seen another app with such a score.

I dealt with Shashan and his team, nothing but competent, honest and absolutely helpful. And, the app is a delight to use. I have no hesitation recommending a push notification, in particular PushOwl to anyone to increase traffic/engagement.

Gogh Jewelry Design

I love how this app complements my marketing efforts via newsletters, social media... Push Owl covers a unique till-now uncovered area of my marketing efforts. I love the app. Super easy to use and see results.

RefineBrow

The app has a great layout and is very easy to use! Perfect for campaign emails, abandoned cart recovery and collecting site visitor data! Their customer service is also one of the best Ive experienced, very helpful, would highly recommend!

La Maison du Bambou

Very good application with a very good CRM.
One of my apps with the best value for money !! I'm recommanding it to everyone

FreeBurritoBlanket

Amazing support, very helpful and understandable. I really glad I picked PushOwl to try, now I considering to use it for longer and try other features! The client list grows pretty fast, I considering to run my first campaign soon!

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

Love, love this app. It is another way of marketing.

PublicaLog

I have been using this app since a while, is great for bringing back visitors to the website, instead of using the email that only a few people open. Push notifications are way better. The support is great also!