PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 17, 2022

The app worked out perfectly, and the customer service from Taransh is excellent! Will recomment it

chicsumer
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 14, 2022

How could I ever forget to write this special review to my amazing app called push owl notification, listen guys I've never experienced customer service that bring tears to my eyes like this before, I didn't even ask for the help and they already knew I needed it, plus I got a wordl class deal that I won't say but to tell you come and experience it for your self, thank you push owl for making me feel accepted and appreciated as a young business and I'm forever greatful HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDAND 10 MORE STARTS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Valdez Vogue Klozzet
Jamaica
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 13, 2022

I started using PushOwl to increase my customer relations and grow my business. It provides a large suite of options and is really easy to use. Taransh from customer support was also fantastic in helping support me through setup and even took the time to offer me some fantastic Tips and advice to help improve my store and grow my customer base. I would heavily recommend this product the free plan to start with and the business plan as you grow are fantastic aides to help increase your customer base and create a credible and fantastic business.

Nebula Monkey
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 13, 2022

I met a great friend that goes by the name of Taransh, He has been the best help i have ever received from a Shopify app. He has provided me so much information and has helped me so much in my progress with my store, Its amazing how much the support team cares for your success. This is by FAR the best support i have received from ANY App. This app BY FAR is worth every penny!

LifeGetsEasier
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 12, 2022

The help I received today from Taransh was amazing . I appreciate him showing me what to do and educating me.

Pretty Peculiar Styles
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
October 12, 2022

Awesome app, my pushowl campaigns have been 3 times more successful than my email campaigns. Worth every USD

Stealth Birding Limited
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 3, 2022

Very easy to use. Excellent support - they offer suggestions for better results - very helpful! Definitely has increased sales. Highly recommended.

CarasShop.com - $5 Jewelry by Cara Jewels
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 29, 2022

I integrated PushOwl into my store to help get my customers to return to their abandoned carts and I got instant help by Fabian, he was super helpful and patient with me. Thank you so much! Great app and customer service! Would definitely recommend!

The Wooden Hook Store
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 29, 2022

Love this app and all the features! Can't wait to grow my sales, I have heard such good things from other small biz owners and had to add it to my shop. The customer service /chat feature has been really helpful in answering all of my questions. Highly recommend!

Sustainable Grace
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 29, 2022

Taransh helped me a lot with the specific problem that we had. Our shop is a bit different that any other because we have to hide and reactivate the offers daily so the Back in Stock notifications could not help us with notifying the users. He recommend us to use Flash Campaigns, but since it's an Enterprise feature and we don't need that many impressions he unlocked the feature for free! And after that, he showed me that double opt-in Custom Prompt is almost twice as bad as Browser Prompt so I expect more subscribers from now on. Great customer service. Great app.

Savables