PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Pawls

Best app of its kind! Support is always amazing and easy to contact them through there live chat. Lucio was able to promptly help me with my request and in no time everything was setup. I will recommend them app 110%

Alzoi

They were nice to give me the business plan free due to the situation going on and you wont get charged. I am excited to use this new app on my store, it will surely get back customers! I just got this so its hard to really decide whats bad or good. feeling positive that this will help me.

Tech Arrivo

I installed this app, the support is supper fast and they upgraded my plan to Business for free with all advance features! Worth a try.

Cold and Cranky

Really helpful- great support and upgraded me to a business plan for free! The app works really well - I love it!

Shinejules

I install this app yesterday and look great , they have very good customers services , and they upgrade my account to business because of hard times with covid .I really appreciate they doing that , coz its very difficult for the ones who just starting .!!! i totally recommend it

ShowyShopco

this app is really great and provides such a value besides that's is easy to use and effective in doing it's job commended

Diamond Kut Apparel

The dashboard is clean, easy to use, and gets results. I definitely recommend using this app. Also, the customer service reps are great and quick to respond

TechnoFraternity

Very easy flow of the CMS and very friendly staff. Support took less than a minute to answer, and I got a freemium business plan upgrade due to the unfortunate corona season :)

THE CAF

it's great app i loved it, and they give me CURRENT PLAN *FREE* its Awesome thank you so much guys

Hi Honey

Very Useful app. Email marketing has its own restrictions & cons so I chose to go with the push notification. and believe me guys, Nobody does it better than PUSHOWL.
Happy to know that you guys are from Bangalore, India. This app is just what I needed. so guys take a Free plan & hit the road. Good luck.
Thanks guys