PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I love how this app helps me market on Mobile Devices! It's easy to use and the Customer Service is second to none!

December 30, 2020

Hi Pamela,

You are one of our early adopters and have always stayed in touch. Merchants like you keep us motivated.

Thank you so much for your valuable review :)

Freaky Shoes

Outstanding app. Easy to use, and very effective for our business model. Highly recommend this app.

Derma Essentia

Very Good App and support team are good and friendly. Within one month of use, I can see a drop in abandoned carts.

December 30, 2020

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you so much for this powerful review. We are very thankful to you for sharing your experience with us here.

We hope you recover more carts with web pushes going ahead. We will surely do timely check-ins to share tips and suggestions : )

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

WOW, so I saw PushOwl all over, integrations for almost every application I could find, etc, right away when I started I received hep from Felix was immediately on a Zoom with me and Ramees was EXCEEDINGLY also helpful. Great support is integral to a great shopify application and right away I can assure you that this indeed is one. It integrates with almost every application that I care to use and that provides me with great value across the board! Usually it takes a while for applications to really get a good hold on clients, and leading to the best of conversions, not only that, the conversion increase, while not reducing bounce rate, because the best ways to reduce bounce rate often include speed optimization or just visual UI , ( user interface ), after being on Shopify for 6-7 years and seeing Push Owl for soo soo long, not knowing what application to use and try Push as I had lost hope in it a while ago. I decided to consolidate applications and add push owl, it's basically at almost no cost forever unless you want to add some features, which I HIGHLY recommend ( however trust me the trial lasts long enough to pay for this! I have worked on the app for maybe 5 minutes, no joke. I jumped onto the application, immediately received simplified, very to the point ( I mean even without it, they have a very simple to understand user interface so that you have just as amazing of an experience as your client. ) I'm so happy to have installed this application! It's really been my favorite of the 3-4 new ones ( I have 60+ and leave reviews here and there throughout my stores, but just on this one over the years I've accumulated even more... yea.. anyways so onwards... I know for a fact I've made $100 in abandoned carts recovery without setting any campaigns like email for shopify through other of the top 10 applications I would recommend for shopify users. This was in 2 days with 3-5 minutes has generated $100! Literally just got back into working on this Shopify Store, and I use mainly shopify as it is the best online e-commerce platform. To any new users looking to raise their conversion rate, your theme can be free shopify offers many free ones, or you could be using a $8,000 theme and still be gaining value that is intangible anywhere else online through any application, I'll be recommending it to my clients and definitely recommend it to any new users looking to get the most out of shopify! I know that my shopify store has not only gained an amazing application ( 4 subscribers ... $100.... 3-5minutes of having the work done for me mainly... they help a LOT.. there's a reason there are 0 1,2 & 3 star reviews and basically 0 4 stars, everyone see's the value. I've seen this app for so long, heard of it, Push owl was all over, and guess what? Simply not realizing that Push Owl was so great and that the power of using Push Notifications for E-Commerce is almost a better practice than SMS , Email, Messenger Applications, thus far I can say that this will be one of the best ways to improve my Shopify conversion rate, and is in my top 5, and top 10 applications I own. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PUSH OWL TEAM! I sincerely am forever grateful! Anyone looking to add a few apps and doesn't know where to start, add push owl, and thank me later hahaha, SERIOUSLY!... Anyways.. I highly suggest you give this application a try. You have a free trial and I believe even plan.. so you really have nothing to lose if you keep it inactive. But trust me... you won't ... this is years of experience, I've used Shopify for years since it was just a baby hahaha, and Push Owl, has made me a believer for Push Notifications being a great converter. I can not wait to further optimize this application to raise conversion rates for my shopify store! THANK YOU TO THE PUSH OWL TEAM! AMAZING APPLICATION!

December 26, 2020

We are very glad that after years of seeing PushOwl and web push marketing elsewhere, you finally got onboard and decided to use PushOwl! I am looking much forward to the great results in the next few weeks!
- Felix

PearlSync Inc.

So far, I appreciate the responsive customer service support which is difficult to find these days. The app is super cool and we are hoping it will help generate more activity. Looks promising.

NameBrandWigs.com

We've only been using PushOwl for a month now, but we have see fantastic results! The support team is responsive and easy to work with, and we are very pleased with the value this app adds for us as well as our site visitors.

Mascarillas Deanshield | Elige la tuya!

Very useful tool to get leads, much better that the emails, and much easier to moneterized. Highly recommented.

Inkbox Japan

This app really can boost sales. Also the support here is really thorough, and very kind. 10/10 would recommend this app.

I Want In

Extremely easy app to install and customise. Great customer support too. 100% recommend this app for your push notifications!

DIVINE QUALITY SERVICES LLC

I use this app to help me get subscriber in my online store, Rameez was very helpful to explain how to use this app. so far so good