PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1945 reviews

StephenMade Art

Absolutely stunned with their outreach to potential clients. Kunal struck up a conversation with me- and after learning a bit about my new business venture, he went out of his way and exceeded any expectations I might have had. Since I am a new business owner, Kunal helped determine that I was eligible for their "Early stage" plan. This allowed me to have more opportunities to help reach my own potential clients. Absolutely thrilled to see what comes of PushOwl- they're obviously doing something right! I'm so excited to be able to send notifications to abandoned carts, send shipping notifications, and utilize hero images! There is nothing I did not enjoy about using this app so far.

Makemgreat

PushOwl has wonderful customer service! I was talking to Felix about setting up an abandoned cart and he helped me step by step with it all.

The Honest Connoisseur

Still in the testing phase but the customer support has been awesome with getting me set up and running. For that alone, I'd highly recommend using this app.

The other reason I'd recommend using this app is that in industries where it's not possible to advertise on Google and Facebook this is a great way to still get your message out cost-effectively.

Hauseofvision

This app is amazing, it's super simple and easy to use and the customer service is absolutely excellent!

Widget

Just got it and was a bit confused but the support through the websites quick chat was able to really help me out.

Bellorita

The customer service is really awesome, and their early stage plan is perfect for early start-up companies. Highly recommend.

Kinkyfro Botanicals

This app is so easy to use, and the support team are amazing and ready to help. Using it as abandoned cart notification really good addition rather than just emails. still yet to try the rest of the app as well. you can even send shipping notifications as well

Cloud9Vapery

I just started, seems nice and easy to work with. Tried out a few test push notifications, exactly what I was looking for. Nice work guys!

your christmas 2019

easy to use ,very efficient app . i look forward to seeing the results and hope for less abandoned checkouts ,really nice staff to talk to as well

XOL Design

Amazing customer service with this app! Installed yesterday, and got my first three questions answered in under 10 minutes, including bonus links and helpful advice. What I like about this app is that the option to subscribe works on any page across the Shopify store, not just the home page. So if you do a Facebook or IG post driving to a particular page on your site, this app will still work to allow subscribers to opt-in. Yay!