PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2043 reviews

61 - 70 of 1978 reviews

Outventure Co

Amazing app run by amazing people..I've been welcomed by Rameez who helped me out with info and advice..go check them out..

Grass-fields

Wonderful app. It's another great way to reach our customers with news, updates and new collections. We receive a lot more clicks and revenue than I first expected. The support from the app is also great and quick to respond. Very happy and will continue using.

Prom to Wedding

Very nice customer service so far. I didn't expect they have that flexible option like Early stage where they benefit from your growth.

Juicy Missy

Excellent and prompt support from Rameez. We're a start-up that's barely 2 months old and I took a chance to ask if there's a cheaper plan available. Rameez responded quickly within a day and put us on the Early Stage plan which allows us to enjoy business plan for free up to a year or when we reach US$1000 in revenue attributed to Push Owl. A most compassionate company with a killer app to boot.

High Up Apparel

Great service! Awesome customer service from Rameez! We will be using this to keep customers updated and do flash sales.

Depiluz

just started using the app and already gave me much more than i expected, very good option for every kind of commerce

WhiteRiceCowboy

I LOVE this app!!!! The support is also EPIC! Thank you so much Rameez for your generosity and help. This is a very powerful tool that everyone needs. Easy to use and really does work.

Boutique115

This review is after 6 mos or more of using this app. We have generated 10xs the revenue. It's going so well we had to upgrade to Enterprise.
This app gets the subscribers attention, one click and they are shopping your site.

Customer service is 5 star

If you are looking for simple easy marketing this is the app.

Questa app è molto utile. La consiglio a tutti, inoltre il supporto è professionale e disponibile. Ringrazio Rameez e il team per la loro competenza.

Gadevezone

As new babe i do not know what to do. I really appreciate the sincerity of Rameez by Support with many informations. He just show me that the money was not what he wants, but my satisfaction and success. I think the developpers of the app are really interrested in your sucess. Thank you very much Rameez for your help and support! I really do recommend the app.
The app is amazing and the developers are really interrested in your success righter than other most apps who are more interrested in their money. I had yesteday an issue because i did not know how to use push notifications and more.. Fortunately Rameez helps me a lot to show me how this works and explained me that the push notifications are browser specifish what i did not know at all. I thought the app was not working, but as i logged today on my windows computer i saw et voila the notifications were there and as i expected. Everything were perfect. I am using this app for Free for one year for i fulfilled the requirements. It is unbelievable this very good app for free. Again i recommend the app and you will not be disappointed wether for the app itself or for their support. Thank you Rameez for your support and time. God bless you and all your team.