PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Adam

I just start using this app, it is phenomenal. It is very user friendly and the customer service is magnificent. I just start navigating through it but I can see the potentials clearly, it's well compiled with plenty of fantastic utilities.
Hopefully the future versions will come with even more advanced features, Many thanks for the people behind it and their great customer support.
I highly recommend it and here is the deserved five stars from me.
Thanks,,

L’Antoinette

I just added the app to my store and so far I'm impressed. Customer service goes a long way and the staff has been very friendly. They are offering an awesome deal considering COVID-19 and that is very much appreciated. I'm excited to test out the different features when I officially launch my store in the next few weeks.

Paradise Scent

Great app and extremely lovely staff ! Very quick response when I needed help. It's actually nice to talk to a human rather than automated messages!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP

Giim.mx

This is a very friendly app for young startups that need help in push notifications and they make it very easy to understand and tu use it

Shwood Eyewear

Very easy to Use. Positive results. Great customer service. Highly Recommend to other merchants!!

Madras Cart

Excellent app and Great Support team. PushOwl App has offered me free upgrade, it really helps. Thanks to the Team

DAYA.cz

Great solution for push notifications. We really like it. Automation works well. We are looking for translation :) Thx

Good Network by Digital Gandhi

there app is really good and so is there customer service ....Trust me its not everyday you come across great customer support.

The Bright Side

Until now the service has been excellent and the attention provided is great.I highly recommend the application

Gigamight

Great app and very nice mechanics! Works like a champ and really glad i saw this! great help and fast reaction time!