PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

coucou

Customer service, morals, the application I do not know how to describe it just keep going and thank you

Nifty Alley

Very useful app, provides more sticky web visitors and enhance marketing efforts. The customer support for this app is super amazing, really dedicated team, thank you!

NATSUKASHII

Very handy app to increase conversions. It has many useful features that will make your website more responsive. Highly recommend.

BravoBarn

Amazing app for push notifications as another form of marketing and shipping updates. Really impressed with customer support and their kindness and willingness to help.

Mad Mazelle

It's a great app! I use it for my push notifications. I have been testing many different apps out and PushOwl is so far my favorite. Great communication and great services.

Buywow USA

App is great and we had great success so far. We want to see how much we can achieve more out of push notifications! Currently there is no exclusions(purchasers) when we create segments, but hopefully they roll this update soon.

Christopher Michael

Just started and got the free upgrade right away. Hope this will help me with my new store. Tnx! :):):):)

M.Gemi

We downloaded and installed this app on a Friday. Super easy to install and setup. Turned on opt-in and easily modified copy for the push notifications to our brand. Turned back on live and already have over 200 subscribers and revenue attributed to the Abandoned Cart push notification. This is a great app that I highly recommend if you are interested in leveraging push notifications with your site!

Trendyrific

Just started with the app. I got the free upgrade right away. Hope this will help me with my new store. Tnx! :):):):)

GRYPHON Hockey EU

So far so good ! Got a free upgrade to Business until the first $1000 of the shop. It should give me a good chance to test the app. The customer support was sharp, quick and very efficient !