PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1945 reviews

DesignsByAymara

I have installed this app probably one month ago. I got way more subscribers than email sign up forms. Every time I send a campaign I got more sells . The customer support is amazing, I got help from Rameez multiple times on the online chat. I think everyone owning a shop should install this right at the beginning to start capturing subscribers, this is way more friendly than emails. If you are not using this app you are missing a great opportunity to bring your website to another level, I highly recommend this app, I love it.

Mynoush

I have installed this app many months ago when I started shopify, but I should have add it at the start. I got way way more subscribers than email sign up forms. Every time I send notifications I got traffic on my website. I tried various schedules, now my customers are waiting the notifications to know when I add new items. I got help from Rameez multiple times on the online chat. I think everyone owning a shop should install this right at the beginning to start capturing subscribers, this is way more friendly than emails. I just wish it works on ios too. I have been on the free plan for a while and just upgrade for the black friday and holiday season because I wanted more impressions. If you are not using this app you are missing something....

xally.us

I used this app to bring back our customers and so far the app is working pretty good. I love the way the notifications are ( the captions are eye-catchy). The support team is also nice. Rameez is the only support guy who is always active all the time. I will continue using this app.

our store is https://xally.us

Ribatex.dk

Works as it should. Easy to set up and good support. Exciting to see how much more sales this will give.

Elle-&-Shine-

Ok, so let me start by saying GREAT customer support! Rameez is super helpful, responds ASAP, I had no idea how Pushowl works or how it would help, and I'm glad I installed it, has made a difference, It was suggested to me by another e-commerce company,

GrowingSquirrel.com

I would highly recommend this app to everyone who wants to scale up. Friendly customer service, they go out of their way to help the newbies. Truly I am grateful for this app. It's a great deal. Awesome!!

J+K Kids Supply

The app has been very useful with my online platform and the customer service has always been great! Thank you PushOwl!

EBOOST

This push notification app is packed with powerful integrations and is one of the most effective and intuitive tools in our marketing stack! Highly recommended!

BabyIsla

Love this app very helpful support team. I Highly recommend Push Owl, It is helpful with direct engagement to my customers

EVOQ

Really great app to start getting traction on your website and to push and promote your products. The founder and team are really great and helpful guys.
Kudos to you!!