PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications | Reviews

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Wild Grill

Amazing product and solution! just brilliant! Amazing team, they have really helped us out! The customer support is fantastic, 10/10 !

Bell's remedies

I took this application to improve the traffic on my site. The application is quite easy to use and the support service is very attentive and responsive. I recommend it!

Lovepawz

Awesome app! Support was even better. Lucio is truly the best! I recommend it over any push app 10/10

JEANS4YOU.LT

Great app and very helpful team. Gives fast replies to any questions and helps to implement additional customizations.

Grabbit Online

Very easy to use and definitely delivers results! Also been assisted personally with some changes. Appreciate great service. Thanks guys

PuntoH2O

It's very easy to use and it delivers what it promises, I don't know if this is the right fit for the industry of my store yet but I can't complain, on the contrary, I'm pleasantly surprised with the support it is superb and special thanks to Lúcio that went above and beyond to give me very valuable insights to achieve better results.

BUYKUD

This app works great. It brings us more revenue and the setting works easily. Thanks a lot. Wish you doing great!

Hybrid Racing

The app works great, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to increase revenue and engagement. If you are looking for a push notification tool, use this one. Ask for Lucio! kk

Graficodo

Initially I installed this app to get reviews from customers through push notifications. But later I find out many features that can help in my business all are very great I really liked there service. And also the customer care is really great always available, helpful and friendly.

The Cut Price

More than 4-5 months have passed by using this app and we have now upgraded the plan for the 2nd time. Great app and helps us get more sales. Easy to use and good customer service too.