PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Dazzling LegWear

Rameez is amazing and really helpful!! I really love everything about the app and i cant look forward for more use to it!

ohbabybear.com

Amazing. The team, are fantastic. I had questions, and they help me out there and then. The app is easy to get around, and I think all stores should have it.

Nova Jade Cosmetics

After looking at all the apps for automation and abandon carts, this one was the best right from the start of downloading it. Rameez was the customer service rep that hit me up in the chat all on his own to see if i was liking the product and gave me tips on how to improve my probability to attract new customers and even how to check my websites speed. Great service indicates a great product in my opinion!

Pinkble

Awesome support and services, definitely the App to take our brand to the next level, highly recommend for any business

TAILORED ATHLETE

Rameez was super helpful in getting me started with abandon cart notification flows and helping me set up my first campaign. Even with the default settings, we pulled in over £5000 in the first month of usage from the abandoned cart notifications, 100% recommend, but also recommend using custom abandon cart messages to be more relevant and on brand - ask the team and they'll help!

Tonic Studios

Top app, paid for itself in a few days. Good team as well with superior customer service. Getting excellent results and it's taking the gap left by reducing email marketing. A thank you to Rameez for taking the time to help me improve the results as well.

The Manual Co

Nice App. We made a nice revenue in first campaign. Customer support is fantastic. Keep good work guys.
Kresimir
E-commerce Consultant

Marigold Shadows

Really great notifications app! Works great, better than the other notifications apps I looked at. Customer service is very helpful and responsive!

Jelly Cases

Awesome app! Their service is fantastic and they have a great support team. All the features of this app are amazing.

Vivabby

Pushowl is one of my favourite apps. The campaign structure helps to generate organic website traffic. User friendly with lots of other functions. But most importantly supports new businesses.