PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Legendary Beaute

Time spent using app 26 minutes

The app is perfect for my business, and it's easy to use. The support team is awesome with helping me along and with recommendations.

The Home Resolution

Amazing product, is helping me with subscribers of push notifications, kudos to Fabian for an amazing client support.

Bunny Creations

Finding the app to be working so well on the FREE plan and earned £700 so far. I was kindly offered a 30 free trial by a very helpful guy called Rameez who gave me lots of great advice and tips to get the most out of it and see results. Looking forward to trying it out. Being a small business the trial is much appreciated and the support given.

Surfboardbroker

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing app and features to boost sales and opt-ins. Very professional and helpful support reps. Worth every penny in my opinion!

Kuducu

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really great app. I was happy to find subscribers on the app and I was upgraded to the business plan for free for a year. Taransh was very helpful with my store.

JKFstylez

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I haven’t really used the app as yet, but the person who helped me set it up for use( and gave me a free year) has been super helpful. I really appreciate the assist. After, I have received results from this apps use, I will be back to leave a concise review. So basically, I’m rating the person who assisted me in setting it up.

TAVCO

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very happy with the experience of using this app. PushOwl is easy to use and I appreciate them connecting with me via the chat tool to offer suggestions to improve performance. Thanks guys!

Vine & Nest

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good. This app is still new to me, but the chat feature is very responsive and helpful. I spoke with Fabian today to get something started and he helped with exactly what I needed!

Going the Distance Stores

The support I received today was amazing! The app is easy to use and I am super excited about the new tools that I have for my business.

A Finishing Touch Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have used this app for a while and it never disappoints! It is very easy to use and set up, and is an excellent way to help boost sales. Customer service is beyond Fantastic. Response time a few minutes ago was less than a minute with a courteous and informative representative. I really appreciated it. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97