QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

Cassie Lomas Range

Just had Paul helping me with connecting OneSaas and then fixing a tonne of errors! he literally took all the stress away. I've been putting off contacting because I was worried it was going to be an impossible task explaining my issue and then trying to get the techy bits done...but Paul to the rescue - all done and sorted within the hour and nothing more to do. Thanks so so much

Aphrodite's Chamber

We thought we messed up our Quickbooks by syncing invoices instead of receipts but Sherwin in Customer Service helped us fix this issue.

Brave soles CAD

Excellent customer service. Ronnie walked me through some things that I was totally confused about and helped me understand the reason behind them. Highly recommend the app and the team behind it. Thanks!

Grip Clean

Paul & Hazel were EXTREMELY helpful! They were quick to respond and helped manually import a few months of previous payouts. Our QBO is now showing our top line Shopify sales which is a big help! Definitely recommend this app and their customer support.

Klean Earth Natural Skin Care

Paul was amazing!!, What a help in connecting my QBO and Shopify account. My report had 7 different issues that needed to be corrected and Paul helped with them all and quickly. Also had tones of patients with me and encouraging words that I really appreciated.

Blue Grouse Wine Cellars

Rafael and Joelle S were great, they resolved my issues with minimal input from myself and my colleagues, they got everything resolved in a timely fashion and made sure our issues were properly solved.

Tile Lane

Location Australia

I had a few questions to make sure I understand the integration correctly and Ronnie was efficient, accurate, and helpful! Thank you Ronnie!

High Alpine Fab

I was freaking out after noticing an order number issue with syncing and couldnt get the already failed items to sync no matter what i did. Troy told me exactly what settings to look at in shopify and QB, and then made sure everything went through on his end. I should have just gone to support instead of putzing around on google for an hour first!

Bearfruit DIA

Ronnie was wonderful help. He was able to answer my query about synchronisation onto QBO. He was extremely efficient and helpful. This gives me a peace of mind using the app for my business and definitely have alleviated a lot of the stress with the data input. Thank you Ronnie!

monkamoo.com

Thanks Sherwin for the very fast answer to my fee import question. It helped to clarify the app capability. This app save me a lot of manual input time. It is a game changer