QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 23, 2021

ronnie helped me soooo much and made my sync a breeze and informed and showed me with screenshots what i needed to do also
such amazing service would recommend all to use and even if you think you know what your doing double check with the chat they are so resourceful

FYRE Hair Extensions
July 21, 2021

I had trouble with the automatic synchronization which could be a huge problem when people order online... It barely took a minute for Sherwin to answer me on the chat and they were amazing at finding the problem and taking care of it for me! Truly one of the best customer service I've dealt with!

Coeur de Mailles
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 21, 2021

I had a bit of trouble trying to integrate my shopify account to my QBO account and with the help of Rominick this was done within a few minutes. Thank you for your excellent service you are the best.

Bundu Brands
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 21, 2021

Just started to use this app, so far so good. Vincent from Onesaas was very helpful when I had a syncing error. Would highly recommend.

Marvin and Pinch
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 20, 2021

Ronnie did a great job at helping me out with importing sales. Responded very quickly to all of my questions!

NBROID
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 20, 2021

Ronnie has been extremely helpful in setting up the app correctly via quickbooks online. Well Recommended!!!

Honeylambs
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
July 19, 2021

Vincent was helpful and assisted me quickly with the issue I was having after I explained the issue.

Free Spirit Owl Boutique
July 19, 2021

Sherwin was very helpful in getting my issues troubleshooted with great, friendly service and attention to detail to test the fixes before full resolving to ensure we were 100% set. Thank you!

Calderon Curations
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 19, 2021

The App is great. I admit that I was drinking from a firehose when I got QuickBooks and the OneSAAS Connector, so, I initially didn't configure it optimally. Dean from support was incredibly patient and amazing to work with to get my connector set up correctly.

Werrv
July 18, 2021

We switched to using QBO from Quickbooks desktop so we could manage our inventory better. We used the Shopify by OneSaas app to integrate our sales and inventory. I was a little confused so I reached out for help and Ronnie was super helpful.

Paladin Cards