QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

Recyclocraftz Retail

Vince was VERY helpful. Their customer service is great. He was very knowledgable and knew exactly what I needed, no need to do to much back and forth with explaining my problems. Quick, efficient, and helpful. Thank you!

Amano Artisans

This app saves a lot of time. It also connects to my Etsy account. Troy was very helpful and helped me through the setup. Great customer service. Highly recommended

K-Traps

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I am using the app to sync my orders/sales receipts from Shopify to Quickbooks Online and all the fees. I contacted OneSaas to help me sync and Karol was super helpful. She made it very nice to work with OneSaas and made me very happy.

Amigos y Vinos

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is very good at providing all the services we required and also many other features that other apps could not provide. Even the basic plan allows us to sync and point all the products from Shopify to the correct items in QBO with the help of their customer service live chat. Rafael, Karol and Vince were so patient although I myself felt annoyed at my million questions. From syncing to troubleshooting, i will give them extra 5 more stars for that!

FRENCH GIRL

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using OneSaas for one of our Shopify stores, and wanted to get it set up on the other store. Troy was extremely helpful in setting it up and getting all of our settings correct. I'm very happy with OneSaas, as it saves me an immense amount of time.

e3 Resources

Ronnie in support was very helpful and the app works great! We are very happy with the ability to submit transactions automatically to Quickbooks Online.

Heating & Plumbing London

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I had the chance to get Troy to help me out with the setup. He was extremely knowledgable including accounting. I had tried another app before and will definitely not go back. Definitely recommended!

Kemmer Co

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Troy was very knowledgeable, helpful and polite. Great to work with! This guy really knows his stuff!

Tout cru! fermentation

We just added this app to our Shopify store and so far we are very happy. Rafael helped us solve a minor issue we had with the Sync and now we are up and running.

Black Creek Coffee

App works great. I had a few issues with orders not syncing, but the customer support chat is awesome. Ronnie was incredibly helpful and was able to get everything working in no time.