QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Le Campeur Nomade

L'application n'Est pas toujours facile à utiliser mais j'ai eu un super service de la part de Rom pour m'aider. Rapide, patient et a résolu rapidement mon problème. Excellent soutien.

Down 2 Earth

Initial Shopify - OneSaas - QBO Synch Setting errors caused missing transactions in QBO. While I thought the process was going to be quite painful, Ben was knowledgeable, helpful and effective in resolving synching issues.

Lux Fly Co.

BEN with costumer support was such an amazing help with guiding me along the process of some of the ins and outs of the app. Thanks Ben! Same with the second timei needed help dean was great!

RywDesignsCo

I had trouble getting my Shopify to integrate with my quickbooks. Troy was very helpful in the online support chat. He got things all set up for me.

Hotrod Hobbies

I have recieved both really good service from support and some not so good, but today I got great support from ROM.

Alucik

I have an issue with tax rates that I haven't been able to sort out yet, hence the 4 stars, but the customer service is amazing. Today I got Paul and he worked with me relentlessly till all my questions were answered. Smart, efficient, and patient.

Perfect Skating Barrie

I recently switched over from Bold connector to the Intuit connector for Shopify and I have never looked back. Support was incredible with Benielle taking the time with me to ensure proper set up for all of our store's connections. Would highly recommend this app, such a positive experience so far! Well done Intuit!

Nova Rituals

Great app to sync everything to QuickBooks.
Amazing customer support, Dean was really helpful with a few mistakes I made and fixed it super quickly!

amaella

Great app to sync orders from Shopify to QBO. The chat feature is really effective, I didn't even have to wait 1 second to get a real person on the chat box helping me. Really helpful customer service, particularly David.

GreenfieldBotanics

I had a bit of trouble using the app since I'm not tech savvy, but customer service was outstanding. Thank you Ronnie for your help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8