Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Hello Stock Photography

So far, it's been simple to set up. I love that the support answers quickly and does a thorough job. I just chatted with Nir who helped me with all of my questions. Updating to add, just chatted with Jonnathan. He was a huge help as I get everything set up.

Mérida Strength

I got assistance from GURI to set up the membership area on my shopify store. He helped me on every step of the process. Thank you very much.

dovestail vintage

I needed a membership website that restricted pages - simply put I LOVE this app!

Only thing is I think I may be missing something, I have to put in the products twice, one for my regular shop and another price for my members which takes a long time with them being digital downloads - is there a feature Im missing to make the products a different price for members?

All the same I am loving the app - very good value and easy to setup and use 5*****

Volktek Store

Great App, Bold helps to quickly group my member status, make easier for us to find the right customers and fileds.

Sheer Fetish

Not only is the app very simple to use but the support is amazing. Guri was very helpful, polite and timely. He resolved my issue very quickly. Thank you Bold Team and thank you Guri.

The Ultimate Comeback Co.

The bold team is just awsome, they helped me with my site when i was having trouble with the coding. They did everything for free that helped so much, now i can concentrate on making sales....

The Coloring Project

Guri thanks for the help! I really appreciate your time and effort to walk me through everything I needed to know to set up my membership.

Textile depo BtoB store

Customer service is very good.
You helped install the application.
I am very grateful.
I am satisfied with the function of the app.

CHECKIO

Awesome experience installing, config - very easy to use; it gets the job done as expected...........!!

kalia

This app is all you need for memberships on your site. Bold has so many apps all of which integrate perfectly together depending on your needs. Customer service is always great. Cody on their customer service chat answered all the questions I had!