Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Janines Boutique

I had a few growing pains with this app, but every time either the issue gets resolved or I at least get a speedy response. Most recent time Rifat helped me understand i was using the wrong widget.....easy fix!

NZ Wine Export AU

Cody Scheler was very helpful in arranging the code to be installed in our liquid pages. Looking forward to using the app to it's full potential!

rolloutdistribution

Great app to use on your retail store for wholesale members to view your wholesale collections. Nir, Guri,Param and Rony were a great help!

Embroidery Software Training

I use this app to sell Recurring Subscriptions to a premium product. It works extremely well - and I recommend it!

Back To Zen

Tim has a been a rock star working to turn this on. We are moments from going live and it looks like this is going to work perfectly with our business plan. I cannot say enough about the customer support at BOLD. They are amazing and rational human beings to work with in setting up and running your store.

Popit

Fantastic app. Easy to use but so powerful with a great price. Exactly what I was looking for. Bold commerce apps are all great. Nice customer service :) very fast support.

Kenya Career Technology Hub

Fantastic App. I have installed it for site membership access and its cool. The support is great. Had a problem couldn't complete the liquid install but their response was fast. Got it solved quick.

One area of improvement I would be happy to see is they should add more payment gateways integration apart from Paypal and Stripe. Not all countries are covered by Stripe you know..

Thanks team
DM

Fiona Planet

The setup was verry quickly. Thank you for this. I have quite a few apps from Bold. I can only say if there is a problem, justcontact them and the respont is amazing fast. I can just say Keep up the good work.

Hype Tribe

Great app! Very helpful support team. Was able to get help with the liquid installation in a very fast manner. Would recommend!

Masterworks Business Success Academy

App works great and Stan in Customer support is terrific! Very very Happy.