Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships | Reviews

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Buddy Me

I have no idea about coding, and as I am based in Australia the time difference can be somewhat difficult.. But Bhumi was fantastic! Totally sorted out what I couldn't figure out, put it together for me in a pleasant and stress free way! I can highly recommend using Bold Recurring Memberships and reaching out to Bhumi for support.

Laze T Shirts

Cannot say enough good things about the customer support, absolutely ANY thing that I had a question about they went out of their way to assist me from videos to screen shots step by step instructions, Chris, Bhumi and Brendin we above and beyond. They always were prompt with a response and a solution. I am a graphic designer, however I know NOTHING about coding and the backdoor side of web design. They helped me set things up the way I had envisioned, and were very patient with me while I was explaining to them what I wanted and the different requests I had. I recommend this service to ANYONE! Great, great, great customer service!

Les Careauttes

Nice customer service :) very fast support.

Kutiskin

Hi,

I am a very cautious person where I always need to know as much as I can prior to loading any apps. This one was no different so during 2016 and into 2017 I communicated with their support. I have to admit they were quick to respond, professional and honest (no exaggerations) as to the features of their program.

In the beginning of May 2017 I knew this would be perfect for my company so I downloaded and had Bold insert all the required code. It took about a week for them to schedule this into their workflow and the changes they made were seamless without any problems to my existing environment.

It took me a 2-3 days to get a feel of how everything works and to test the financial side of the process. I am extremely pleased with the tight integration with Shopify & Stripe and my Members have not had any problems purchasing memberships.

This is a fantastic application and would recommend it to anyone looking for a a Membership/Subscription tool.

Don Smeth
KutiSkin Corporation (https://www.kutiskin.com)

Day 1 Training

The staff was attentive, knowledgeable, sincere and my website was up and running in no time! They were very clear with directions, understanding of my time frame and genuinely enjoyable to work with! Chris was my primary contact, and definitely knocked it out of the park! I was highly impressed and look forward to working with the company!

Serazena

The Bold staff is always very supportive and now for the second time helped me with the setup in record time. Thanks!

Fitly Spoken Ministry

Fantastic service. Answered questions promptly, accurately and clearly. The solved an issue in record time!

Box The Look

So Far this app is working perfectly for me. I did need some assistance initially setting things up the way I wanted but I got some AMAZING help from Chris! He really put a lot of time and effort into things that I wanted that I wasn't even sure was possible. Definitely try out this app because even if your not sure what to do, Chris or the other Support members are very accessible and amazingly Helpful!! Overall I recommend Bold apps due to their functionality and probably the most important thing The Support Team! Feel free to check out the flow of things on my site www.BoxTheLook.com ;-)

Parked

Chris did an excellent job doing the install. I had further questions and the team responded quickly and helpfully to the ticket I put in. Thumbs up.

Donald

Crochettreat

Thank you for helping with installation! This is my 1st store so I have a lot to learn but your responses are so fast and helpful that I have no doubt it will be a great success. Love the app too! So far it has everything I need at the moment.