Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Gcvipcard

MARTY was very responsive when I needed assistance !! The APP was very easy-to-use that even a newbie like me was able to set it up. I am happy that my website will able to accomplish what I have imagined. Take a BOLD move and try it !! :-)

Mslo Trading

Great plugins! Great customer service! I would recommend Bold to anyone creating a website, especially if you are not a professional website coder! :) I had some issues and could not figure them out on my own, Marty, with customer service was very helpful and completed the tasks for me promptly.
A+

Big Red Camping

Thank you Mohammad, that was super fast !

I have asked for Bold's help with installing the app and Mohammad dealt with it within the hour, that's as good as it gets when it comes to customer service.

Haven't actually tried the app yet but, judging by the reviews, I'm sure it will be awesome.

I would def use more BOLD apps in the future.

The Weave Man

Customer service was great and addressed my concern in a reasonable amount of time. The apps are great.

Beauty Pass

Thanks for the quick and efficient service Mohammad. I will review the app once I have completed testing.

Piffmpls

Great support ! Thanks to Marty & Holly for getting us setup smoothly. Looking forward to tryout out more apps with bold.

Blind Squirrel Publishing

This app is the bomb, and has converted my simple website into the recurring revenue engine by allowing me to give users access to premium content for a small annual fee. The options that they have for allowing you to structure the membership programs with the use of smart lists and also to be able to show or hide content is great as well. I've only scratched the surface on how I can use this product but I LOVE it!

PS. Their concierge service for the installing of the app worked like a charm, and while I was trying to work out how the Membership application worked they were super responsive and helped me out along the way.

PPS. This is the third application that I have bought from them and each one is better than the other

Michelle Cherian

Getting set up with Recurring Memberships was super easy. I booked an appointment with Ben as soon as I added the app. I wasn't sure if it was exactly what I needed for my new offering, but after speaking with him, I felt confident it was. Michal was super helpful in doing the code update that needed to happen for the Recurring Membership to work. He got it done in less that 24 hrs! So far things have been nothing but great. Thanks Bold!

Smiley Tummy

I have been extremely impressed with the level of support I have received with getting information and support. The level of communication has been fantastic (big thanks to Ben from Bold app support).

The layout of the app is clear and logically laid out.

I have enjoyed my overall experience so far and look forward to our working relationship :)

Many thanks again to Ben.

Also big thanks to Corey, you have been a great :) Corey has been very effective & efficient with replies, advice and problem solving.

Hans / www.smileytummy.com