Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Wonderfully Witchy Shoppe

I decided to utilize this for my Shopify store to add a membership area and had a few questions after set up (which was really easy). I contacted support by chat and Priyanka and Bhumi were amazing at helping. What started as one question turned into a half dozen from me and they offered assistance with each one without hesitation and in a way that was really easy for me to understand. My only wish for the app would be that we were able to create different thank you / success of registration pages for each plan....but I'm sure that may be something that expands upon in the future. (wink wink development team). So happy I decided on this one after much research.

UPDATE: I had to contact chat again the following day and was connected to Naman who was amazing as well! I was given excellent and clear instructions on how to do something that was a bit 'out of the ordinary'. I can't say enough good stuff about their customer service team!!

Mytheast

The app is really useful and their customer service is really great. Will solve your problem immediately.

Rivero González

I recentrly started using Bold memberships.

I have recieved excellent support and service from the bold team, Especially Aryan Sharma.

Erin Condren Planning Australia

Naman was amazing in helping me to finalise my membership. So knowledgeable.

Thank you Naman, for your assistance. ;0)

Jen Wagner Co.

Love the app – it turns out there are some conflicts with page builders (specifically PageFly) which is a bummer, but Carter and Bhumi from the customer service department helped me figure out a workaround, and were extremely helpful and patient as we figured out a solution together. Their customer service is genuinely unparalleled – I'd rather have a workaround that isn't quite what I envisioned and have this level of customer service than use any other app.

Arctic Kombucha

Thank you Mayank great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimpleMeals

Great membership app and amazing customer service! Setting it up has been very easy thanks to their team.

VRun Club

Extremely fast and helpful support when need to help install apps. Took all the hard work away, and the apps look great. Keep up the good work.

www.bicycleservices.co.uk

Marty installed far quicker than the estimated time. Offered additional advice and tips. Included some recommendations with links to support my requirements. Excellent service! The App itself is far more user friendly than previous Apps. Very impressed.

AltarSocial

Naman from Bold Memberships helped me and was excellent at responding in a timely fashion and helped me solve the problem. I greatly appreciate it!