Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

MediaFYI

Totally recomend thos app, very fast support which is the most thing i value, overall excellent service!

U-Fix the Twist

Customer service is great. Brysen was super patient with my last of technical skill and went the extra mile in helping me set up and customize my membership registration page!

Canalside Pet

App is very useful for creating memberships! My store uses multiple tiers of yearly memberships, and Bold Memberships has met my needs for customer tagging and is easy to add as well! Customer support has been fantastic as well, Naman from Bold support helped change back end areas to customize my store!

ALILANG.COM

The apps works smoothly and properly charges our subscribers and tags them in the back end. The service team quickly installs the app on the themes you need. Thanks guys.

Shop Pastry Arts Magazine

While the app ultimately did not work out for the system we were trying to build - a digital magazine that delivers issues to paid members seamlessly - the customer service (Bhumi specifically) was absolutely amazing. We worked with them for about two weeks. They did code updates, walked us through explaining what was happening, and more. The company has solid apps that work for various business types, and amazing customer service. We tried to make it work for us, but had to move on, but still really appreciated their effort.

FLO and KO Onglerie

Great support, thanks to Carter and his precise and convenient answers. I'm always pleased to the support of this App, they never failed me.!

Tony Thomas

Priyanka did a great job taking care of my Shopify issues. I recommend Bold Membership. What a great app!

barefacelashes

Great customer service had a problem and explain things super clear via chat it was smooth fast and I recommend

Hawa Live

I use this app to have a membership system on my store. The customer service is absolutely amazing !

Red Cherry Eyelashes

I have some questions regarding the necessity to upgrading our plan and talked to Samantha. She is so nice and helps a lot with my amateur questions (our programmer quit and I basically have no clue). Keep the nice and hard work!