Reputon Customer Reviews App

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 31, 2019

Pros: Excellent opporunnity to discover unhappy customers and assist them. Also their negative reviews go to inbox vs. posted online.
Cons: I don't see anywhere stats on how many positive reviews were posted based on the email sent by reputon. Also, option to send a second follow up email would be great.

Glownar Aesthetics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 29, 2019

Pretty easy to set up. However, I'm still a little unsure about setting up the 'link and url' section for other review sites. Can you give a better set of instructions on how I can do this? That would be helpful.

Tooks Take
Time spent using app: 11 months
Reputon replied October 29, 2019

Hello, you'd need to have an account with one or multiple review sites like Trustpilot, Google my business, Yelp, etc. After that you'd need to insert a link to your business review page on those 3rd party review sites into the Reputon "URL section". Thats it!

October 22, 2019

Très bon site je conseille service client au top bracelet reçu dans les temps allez-y les yeux fermer

Jacob O Ryan
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
Reputon replied October 28, 2019

Thank you! Hopefully Reputon will boost your rating soon!

Edited October 21, 2019

Helped me get positive reviews on multiple sites! Easy to set up and get started with. Pricing is a bit rich, would like to see a 100 emails/month for 2.99$.

Rebuild IT
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Reputon replied October 28, 2019

Thank you! Reputon helps you make much more than it costs due to excellent seller feedback you get!

Edited September 30, 2019

I like it a lot so far. The app is simple to use, was easy to install. The only thing is I am not sure how to find these reviews and not sure if I do get the review.

PLAYCODE3 LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 15, 2019

fgddgfdgfdfgdfgdfggdfgfdgdfgdftger gwst45t esg drs grt sdg ds gsdf gsd gerwst es gres grew gres gewg sdfgsdg

Nutri Leaf
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited September 5, 2019

We have used it for just one day and so far have received only a couple of reviews, we are yet to see and analyze its results and impact but all in all a nice app.
TBhai.com

T Bhai
India
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited December 7, 2020

good app ! pity it is not possible to configure all in one time ! And the template of the email is not attractive.

ANTENEN
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 1, 2019

I'm being pressed for a review before I've really had a chance to see how well it works. It's easy to set up so for that reason I've given it 4 stars, I'll update again when I've had a chance to see some results.

Collombatti Naturals
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 30, 2019

this app seems to be good and do what it says it will do. Only time will tell if it actually benefits SEO.

Climactic Adventures