Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

SHELOVE

Eu já tinha usado este aplicativo uma vez e adorei ,ele cumpre o que promete. É super fácil de mexer e funciona obrigada pelo excelente trabalho ❤️

D'Ordia

I think this application can help business development and connect with customers. I hope can use a lot

NYC Fancy Rides

I used this app for more than a year. No problems. Works as described. Very happy with it! Thank you!

Organic Origins

I used this app to get more reviews on google, they really help new customers to decide to go ahead and order. The app was super easy to install and to connect to Google and to Facebook. Looks great on the bottom of the front page of my site!

Cadeau Gourmand

Great app and great service. Very easy to instal on our shop. Easy to received comments from clients.

Mucha Plata México

I use this app to help me manage our customer feedback and it does it in a great way, Super recommend !!!

Viweedy Canna Eso Store

happy with it, works great. very easy to use. i would definitely recommend it. It does what it says.

Pepa Lani

The app is super easy to implement, I am not a computer or codding expert, but that is absolutley not neccessary. After the first hour I had more positive reviews than collected in the last 3 months. Great and easy and smooth operating app. I can highly recommende using the App

Twisted Hops Craft Beer Shop

Good functionality and seems to work well generally. Need to upgrade to get a better template with more template options.

WAVEPATROL

Works porfectly. Would be great to receive notifications, whenever someone completed a review. Also automatic 'thank you' discount code would be a good trigger.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44