Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Trustpilot, Yelp& more

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Daisy Tree Boutique

I've just installed this app. It was easy to install and needed no coding. Fingers crossed it works as well as I'm hoping!

June 26, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

We appreciate your feedback.

Savage PersonaliTees

Location Australia

Easy to set up and use, and the free plan means I can start small and grow my business with quality reviews. Love it!

June 20, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write the review!

We appreciate your support.

Sincerely,

Kitchway

This app a great tool to collect reviews from our customers and get real insights into what our customers are most happy about.

June 19, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the 5* review! We appreciate your feedback.

مكتبة بنيان

Location Germany

One of the Best Apps to get reviews on Google, Facebook and co. I highly recommend it for All shops!

Glory's Couture

This is an awesome app! Can't wait to receive more reviews. I will share this app with other e-commerce owners.

June 13, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to know you have had a great experience while using it.

SABA DIAMONDS

Location United Arab Emirates

its an awesome app helped me automate sending customer reviews and the best part is the way they do it the negative reviews get sent somewhere else.

June 9, 2022

Top Pestañas

Location Spain

muy útil y fácil en uso, me encanta...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

June 5, 2022

Hola,

Muchas gracias por la reseña. Agradecemos sus comentarios.

Glow up

i love their service so far, please also help the small business with free plan and give more options as well. i will highly recommend this to try this app, their service is good.

June 1, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the review. We will take into account your feedback to make the app better.

Swolefoods

Location New Zealand

great app, helped us understand customer feedback much better happily recommend it to anyone wanting this kind of service

May 19, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback.

Allez Les Rouges

Super easy set up. Pretty much one click, add your business link and you're away! Thanks guys, let's see how things progress!

May 19, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56