Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App | Reviews

by Reputon

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Grass Paints Ireland and UK

Very good app. Has lead to an increase in sales. It brings previous customers experiences to life and helps drive new sales. Recommend.

The Mr.Crossbow Co.

This is a useful application! To anyone who wants to increase sales, I would recommend this app. This is important things for your business.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps to increase your sales!

RTRPerformance

Only early days, but currently very easy to set up and going as planned. Looks good on the website (Their Google Section) and hopefully helps get more reviews.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for having time to post the review. We appreciate your support!

Regards,

FunkyShines

Easy to setup & has very helpful features! I'm excited to have added this app to my store as I do need to have somewhat of a review system.

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to rate our app!

Grow Indoor Plants

fantastic app, we use it on another of our sites and it works great, it has really boosted our reviews

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps your business to grow!

greatness

I like this app because it helps me stay in touch with customers ... whether they are happy, sad or mad. I always want to make things right with our customers. I want to do the right thing and serve them well.

Unike Love

Nice app to have! help me to show my reviews and make more potential customers buy. 100% recommended

November 7, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

9th Dimension Gossip

The setup is very simple and straight forward. Just go through the steps and check off what you agree with and edit your customer email and that's it, save your changes and your done. Very Simple Setup, Thanks for making this possible!

November 1, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Rollaprints.com

after installing an uninstalling several apps found this really good one, exactly what i was looking for to put on my store

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to write the review!

Dapper Horse

Excellent. Works as promised with no problems—easy interface for our customers. We immediately began to get reviews.

October 28, 2021

We are happy to know you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51