Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

ecoimagine

I know there are some complaints about this app, but I like it. It creates barcodes for me as well as labels so I don't have to do it manually.

Bare Arms Gear

Very handy App, however, would be more useful if you were given the option of when receiving product, you could simply click to print labels for the items you're receiving in one easy step. The way the App is currently set up, it can be cumbersome to go back and forth and select items, edit number of labels needed, etc. Could be more streamlined and more efficient, but glad the App is available.

TWIGS & TIN

This app makes it SOOOO much easier to print labels. We customize our labels, which Shopify didn't originally allow, and so we used to download and use the Dymo app and have to print one by one. It was a pain. Now, it's much easier. The only challenge with this app is our scanner doesn't read the labels unless I change the printing preferences. It's not a big deal but adds several extra steps, which slow down the process. That's really the only issue.

Into the Blue Jameson Saltwater Ecosystems Canada

I use this app at least4x a week for barcoding it makes this work much easier.Prefer it to dymo app.

Old Faithful Shop

I was caught off guard by having to re-download something we've been using for a long time, but this was a much needed and long overdue improvement. Now you can print MULTIPLE products' price labels at once. Major timesaver. And the labels print twice as fast as they used to. I'm not too fussy about how they look aesthetically; it would be nice to have some font options. One thing that would make this a 5-star review would be the ability to print barcode labels straight from a product transfer.

Barefoot Gypsy Boutique

Really liking how streamlined this app is! I did like how my previous one had a list of recently created products that needed barcodes, which is missing from this app. Add that back in and it's 5 stars xx

April 26, 2019

Hey there! Thank you so much for this feedback. I had noticed that you had an older version of this review so I have reached out to you via email to offer some support. I look forward to hearing from you. -Bo, Shopify Support

VdM Atelier

No llevamos mucho tiempo con ella, pero por ahora nos ha resultado fácil y nos está funcionando correctamente.

The Brewmeister

I can see why other users gave this app a one star. It doesnt allow much customization on the printer sheets, meaning skus may get cut off a bit, wont print out perfectly. Is it usable? Yes. Is it handy? Yes. Can you use it from a phone or your POS? Yes. Is it diamond encrusted? No. Its nothing special, but it's free. You just need the correct type of labels for your printer.

Realm and Reason

Amended review. Problems with printing seem to be fixed and the workflow makes a lot of sense now that I'm getting used to it.

1 2 3 5 Next