Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shop Ledetech

Customer service is amazing!! As a newbie, I'm glad they have a live chat to help me immediately with some questions that would save me a lot of time to figure it out. Wonder was very helpful to me. Looking forward to using this app for our store!

guniaafashions

today m instal this app . I like this app its helpful for me . now all our customer do it on time return and exchange.

Attic Salt

Recently started using this app and definitely helped in reducing the workload of our Customer care to a great extent. Great service & support from the Return Prime team.
Highly Recommended!

shopgypsyweed1969

I highly recommend this app! it will definitely make your life easier. My concerns for not really wanting to advertise blatantly that I have a way to make returns easy were met in a creative way. User friendly with top notch support!

Joli-Glo Maternity

This App is easy to install and their customer service is impeccable. The fact that you can link your mail carriers and have automatic labels sent to the client for a return, is a game changer. Plus, you can charge a flat rate return price to the client as well.

Neyah beauty

Best app for your shopify store back end sport team very provide best service ever love it everyone use this app

Fierce Fit Shoetique

I used this app to help me with my returns and exchanges. I love it! Customer Service A1. I recommend this app!

Hemsters

Simple and easy to use. I have been trying to find a simple yet effective app that can save us the hassle of items return, exchange and refund for months. What's more important is the customer service Return Prime offers, I've never experienced any service like this. Go and install the app without any doubts. All good

The Mom Store

We recently started using this app and we find it very useful and convenient. The customer support team is really helpful in understanding our needs and providing solutions based on our requirements.

Odette

This App is wonderful and it reduce all our burdens, reduce manpower, it save time and very easy to navigate. I Suggest every E-Commerce should go with this App, it has customized option as per our wish. This is totally amazing App. Customer service is very good and they support always.