Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ride Proud Clothing

I cannot speaking highly enough about this App, and the support team!
This was my third attempt with an Returns App after wasting hours with others that didn't meet my needs.

LINDAS

Very GOOD App . Perfect support, they solve all problems. We woudl like an integration with tapcart, with work in our app too

Aristobrat

Return Prime has reduced our Returns management cost by nearly 60% & improved our operational efficiency - which means paperless transaction, better tracking & communication flow resulting customer satisfaction. Right out of box it is stable, friendly to use & most importantly flexible to suit your country's operations. Very seldom there are issues & case of any, the team is responsive. Good Job & don't slack!

The Terry Australia

Fantastic App! Very easy to navigate. We needed a few things done and the customer service was A ++. Totally recommend using this App.

Tiger Bee Boutique

Smooth, easy set up! Makes returns and exchanges easy for my boutique. Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. Live chat is a plus. Definitely recommend this return/exchanges platform!

Glamly

Must say service is super quick .. loved this app very helpful related to maintaining database related to all return very prompt customer service team as well ...

Neels

One of the best apps I have found over the App store. Our returns process has become so seamless. No more manual efforts now. A must-have app for Store owners. And if that is not enough, their support is on point. Much Recommended.

TropBelleLeShop.com

just installed the app, very user friendly, got a few adjustments i needed to make and customer service fixed it for me in a few hours.

Plantlane

This is one of the best apps to manage the returns on Shopify app store. The appsdart team is most helpful and responsive. Must have for every store.

Taggo.ro

We are in trial period right now, but the app is marvelous!
The support team is extremely helpful and they really have our sicere gratitude forever!
How can you not recommend someone who goes beyond their obligations just to solve your problems? They solved super fast an ugly issue generated by other app. Not what anyone would do...
I REALLY TRULLY RECOMMEND THEM!
The app works smooth and the suppor team is the best I've ever seen.