AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Dutton Brown

This app has helped us automate our return process and allow customers to easily submit return requests.

Charming And Trendy Ltd

1. Would be good if this was linked to original order so shows on order page as returned.

2. Could do with a manual returns page so a return can be set up by seller for customer (So customer service can do it if customer phones up)

Apart from that pretty good app

April 5, 2020

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our notice. I'll forward your request to our developers.

Karizma store

i like this app , the aftership app is very help me in my work .
the aftership help me to contact with my customer

Ballet Gift Shop

Easy to set up. We haven't had any returns through it yet, but it looks like it will work well for that process. Thanks for making it easy to us and set up!

LiquidX Car Care

I would like to be able to set rules for allowing a return from the date the item actually ships or arrives, not the order date. They also need to allow larger size pictures for the headers. Overall, great app.

Excess Things

Allow your customers to select items to exchange for. You can create a new order in one click. Extend returns window. Set up returns window to N days after the fulfillment or delivery date.

treasures shopping

I loved very good application very interesting functions with this application I will learn more every day I recommend many users to download the application.

KOKOON

App works as advertised. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cklass.shop

Excelente app. It has been very usefull for my business to manage the returns and provide a good service to the clientes. I recommend it.

Strand Hatters

We use this app - great support - thanks for making returns so easy. I would highly recommend this a