AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Polo club

The application works correctly. Easy to operate and take the information to CSV. 100% recommended

Steven Brown Art

Good price and easy to use. Wasn't able to customise notifications sent to a customer, so am leaving a review to hopefully unlock this capability

Pivotal Lab Network

Seems fine so far, apart from a few bugs (and outside of basically forcing you to review the product if you want to access all features).

C-IN2 New York

The support is one of the worst I've seen so far for a Shopify app. They seem to not be able to understand my questions. The 3 stars are for the interfaces. It looks prettier than another app that I was considering. As far as capabilities, it's just ok. I still have to do a lot of work on my end, but at least it makes the return process easier for my customers.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry about the inconvenience caused. Our team will reach out to you very soon. We appreciate your feedback and will try our best to improve.

Childrens Moda

Be careful what subscription you select, they will blindside you with overage charges- without warning! Only did a test return process, but it looks nice and clean and so do the emails. Will probably replace with a free Google Form and print the return labels from Shopify

Neinsei Store

Nice app but how cant i translate it all in french?

Lace The Game

The app works well but really needs the option to let people enter their phone number to search for their order. We are still having to manually handle returns where people checked out with a phone number only.

Edited to add that this app is apparently being discontinued. In the meantime it's difficult to access the dashboard because there are constant pop ups asking us to upgrade to the paid version.

Cathup Com

Cant tell so much yet, im new in this and is hopeful about how the app is working!

Romance Keeper

Easy to set up for all channals

Eighth Will

Useful app. Simple integration and clear instructions.

Previous 1