AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

A Touch of Diamonds

Great app for Returns. Customer service is excellent. Especially Priyanka, who really helped me out. I didn't give 5 stars only because there is one feature I was really looking for. I wanted to be able to auto generate labels and although this app integrates with postmen to do this it doesn't work for me. I need to be able to create labels with extra services such as signature required and insurance which the auto generate labels does not allow. So I am left getting my labels somewhere else. If not for that one thing it would definitely be 5 out of 5 stars. Please integrate this!!!

June 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Returns Center

True Brands

I had issues setting the email verification up since we already had SendGrid verified with our domain. Support was able to walk me through the steps I needed to include the specific DNS CNAMES needed. They were then able to verify my domain on the backend. Great support.

June 8, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that we were able to resolve your concern.

We are available 24/7. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly.

Can Pep Rey

Customer support is friendly and does reply timely. Integration a bit messy at times. Smaller issues to upload images

May 26, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app and our happy with our support service.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us.It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Thanks and regards,
Priyanka Sahu

Ember&Earth Rainwear

Great customer service. And very good app! You still have to process returns and restock manually, but overall its a great portal to handle returns.

May 19, 2021

Thanks and regards,
Team Returns Center

SOÉJU online store (ソージュ オンラインストア)

It seems to be a quite mature return app. hope your team can add one feature: - let customer choose refund and exchange at the same time in the same order
- limit customer from applying several return requests per "item"

May 18, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
We are glad to know about your suggestion and this would definitely be looked into. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Nitish

CUSHIONAIRE

I just downloaded this app but have yet to use it for returns. Set-up was fairly easy, besides having to link to a different app (which wasn't clear in the beginning). Customer service was helpful and answered right away, so that's a huge plus.

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

TTAUDIO

This is a quality app and does everything I asked of it. If it had a bit better of a UI, it would be 5 stars. Edit: Support is amazing—fast and efficient work.

May 4, 2021

Bio-K+

This app is very user friendly, the interface is nice and the customer service is great! It would be great if there was further customization- we hope this is something the AfterShip / Automizely team will work on .

April 30, 2021

Boho Brooklyn Jewelry

I love the premise of the app, having a little bit of difficulty figuring it out but the support system is super quick!

April 29, 2021

JORRYN HAIR

Still setting up but good so far.......................................................................

April 27, 2021

I apologies for the inconvenience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19