AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Bikini Crush Swimwear

works well to organize our exchanges but there should be a function to issue a store credit within the shopify system since they do not offer this.

MotherBeeMaternity

Great app!But if possible would like to be able to resend the customers their return instructions. Some customers claim they did not receive so a resend button will be great.

Pure Life Filter

The app is ok just need to make better integration for return shipping labels,after ship returns are expenisve

October 20, 2019

Thank you for your suggestion. We will note it down and improve. ;)

Urban Deal

This app has simplified my return process. It's highly customizable and I am currently using it for free.

Roe's Retail

Really great app! I appreciate the ease it gives to my customers to track their packages. Also very efficient.

Puppmate

I'm leaving this review to unlock more features. Just started using the app and so far so good.I will update with 5 stars when I know this app works for me! Thank you!

InfiniChic

This is an amazing app. I love how it makes returning easy and simple for our stores' customers. Highly reccomend

BIRD BEE

Seems to be helpful with returns. Using the basic plan for now and will see how things go. Would like options for the theme but will try to find our own HTML.

AVA Holistic Skincare

I haven't fully tested yet, as I just recently set up my store. But I really appreciate the easy and customer-friendly use!

Swanky Ship

Good so far. Only leaving this review to get more features..minimum 100 characters for review bla bla bla bla bla

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9