AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS.

The Onesie Factory

New to the app, not really sure if its good yet but from what I hear, its pretty nice. Looking forward to using it.

November 28, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Kind Regards,
Sumit

Mia Bijoux Mommy & Me Boutique

Just signed up to what seems like a very useful app. Will use and update. Chat Customer service was very helpful during enrollment.

November 24, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we always work diligently to make the user experience better.

Please do let us know if you need any further help.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

LaMae Dawson Art Design

asked question/no response/prompted email/no reply/later, operator respond/link answrd few questions

November 20, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Regards,
Nitesh

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR

I like that this app takes a lot of the back and forth correspondence involved with returns. It saves you time. A future feature, if possible, would be that AfterShip Returns would issue refunds and add a returned item back to inventory via it's shopify integration. Right now after resolving a ticket, you have to manually go and issue the refund and add the product return back into inventory.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.
If you have a Shopify Plus account then you can use the Gift card option to issue a refund.
We do keep track of the requests by our users and we will make it more feasible.
Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us.

You can always use the chat option on your Returns...

Amìle Bespoke

I like it so far, seems to be very helpful. 3 returns per month for the free plan seems to be very low

ELIYA THE LABEL

Would be 5 stars if they have the option to add notes for staff-only to read. Sometimes customers put through a request and then change/add a special request but no way to track this between staff

October 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.
Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us.

You can always use the chat option on your Returns center account if you need any assistance.

Nitesh

MILLI LONDON

I am enjoying using this app so far. It's very simple to get started and does what it says. Love it!

October 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us.

Sumit

Koko Capri

I just started to use the APP and so far pretty straightforward. Support team is very helpful. Recommend.

October 13, 2020

Mudit

Clothes & Roads

I don't have lots of returns, but when I do, I need the process to be easy. and fast, and to keep my inventory accurate. AfterShip allows me to connect to Postmen, where I can buy a shipping label and send it to my customer automatically. It saves times and headaches! I just wish the clients could select the exchange items on any plans. I am on the free plan and this is not possible. F For me this is a feature that should come with a returns app since when customers exchange items, they actually need to exchange it with something else. Having very few returns, it does not make sens for me to upgrade to a higher plan yet.

Carvers Ridge

I used this app to create an RMA process for my shop. It was pretty easy to set up, especially with image size requirements listed on the set up page. One feature that was missing is the ability to preview the customized return page without submitting a test return. Also, for plans with limited returns, it would be good to be able to have test returns not count against the monthly total, not an issue for me at this moment since it is nearly the end of the month, but could cause issues for another shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17