AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

LiquidX Car Care

I would like to be able to set rules for allowing a return from the date the item actually ships or arrives, not the order date. They also need to allow larger size pictures for the headers. Overall, great app.

Excess Things

Allow your customers to select items to exchange for. You can create a new order in one click. Extend returns window. Set up returns window to N days after the fulfillment or delivery date.

treasures shopping

I loved very good application very interesting functions with this application I will learn more every day I recommend many users to download the application.

KOKOON

App works as advertised. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cklass.shop

Excelente app. It has been very usefull for my business to manage the returns and provide a good service to the clientes. I recommend it.

Strand Hatters

We use this app - great support - thanks for making returns so easy. I would highly recommend this a

Dietz.se

Very easy to use and makes the best impression of the ones we tested. Happy so far. Would be very helpful to have Swedish language added.

YDWTL

i like the app it works well for me and keeps customers happy. if still think there could be some changes to make it better but i still use it. Thanks

The Trend Stops Here!

Provides a great for what can be a difficult process. I look forward to using this in my store. It is much better than the returns protocol I was going to use.

atalasport

I really like AfterShip Returns... with the new update of 10/2019 it has improved a lot! New multilingual features and a new simple look...
Attention however, on the site is written "All features included" on all plans, while in the setting Language the multilingual is given only for higher tariff plans... not good!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10