Reviews (420)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time data on website traffic and user behavior. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and session recording features. It's particularly useful for testing new store templates and product pages. Merchants also praise its affordability, ability to boost conversion rates, and respect for customer privacy. The customer support is noted for being responsive and quick to resolve issues.

December 1, 2022

Easy to use! Useful tool to track customer behaviour and make any necessary changes to your store!!!

Chargify
2 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied December 1, 2022

Hello friends at Chargify,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Matthew! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 29, 2021

Does exactly what its supposed to do. Such a simple responsive app. Has been a great asset so far doesn't slow down my store which is important.

Lotus Skin Australia
May 6, 2022

so far so good. i love seeing the replays but havent had it long enough to know if its good or not. The page views seem to be going up super quickly so thats the downside if you have a free plan. Service was great and gave me extra page views.

Exotic Sugar Rush
Propel Commerce replied May 6, 2022

Hello friends at Exotic Sugar Rush,

Thank you very much for the review, Sasha! We really appreciate it. It's been a pleasure assisting you. More power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

March 2, 2022

muy útil! si permite ver como interactuan los clientes de forma practica. Y es gratis las primeras 500 views

ToysFurUs
Mexico
Propel Commerce replied March 2, 2022

Hello friends at ToysFurUs,

Thank you for your appreciation! We're happy to know that our app is helping you a lot. Chat or message us if you need any help. ;)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

Edited May 27, 2023

I LIKE THIS APP TOO MUCH, EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS APP IS AMAZING AND PERFECT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANT IT

Yanstore
Italy
About 1 month using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 27, 2023

Hello friends at Yanstore,

We appreciate the star, but could you tell us what else we can do to get 4 more stars? 😊

May 6, 2022

I'm using this app to see where my customers are focusing and/or getting hung up on at certain points in my website. So far, very happy and customer support is very responsive.

Good Noodle Yarn Co
About 19 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 6, 2022

Hello friends at Good Noodle Yarn Co,

Thank you very much for the review, Kathleen! We really appreciate it. We're always here to assist you. More power to your business! 🚀

May 27, 2023

Great app, clean interface and so far so good, great support and app and i love this product alot...

LUXORA
About 16 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 27, 2023

Hello friends at LUXORA,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying our app! Thanks for the review, Ian! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 7, 2022

Great app, does what it says, excellent customer service. Love being able to replay my website visits to see what my customers see.

Family First Designs LLC
18 days using the app
September 23, 2022

This app helps give a real insight in visitor flows and stumbling points on the website, recommended!

SoPosters
Sweden
About 13 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 23, 2022

Hello friends at SoPosters,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Gary! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 18, 2022

My experience with this app wasn't that great to be honest. The app recorded my shop well but issues with pages not loading up while loading sessions and refreshing the page didn't work and clicking logo took me to another website, app screen doesn't show my shop app pop ups (Candy Rack) so I don't know how customers are interacting with that. (Other Session recording apps did this fine.) Hot spot was not there either. I contacted live support asking a question in regards to changing my plan to free. I didn't want to continue my paid plan and asked would I lose my current subscription if I choose to go on the free plan, because i don't want to continue it and be charged for another month when I want to stop it and only use the page views I have left over, which I've paid for. Live support didn't answer my question and ended up removing live chat for me. I made a support ticket and my question was ignored again... (They mentioned retrieving recordings from their database which is not what I asked at all) Disappointed to be honest with you.

Force of Life
15 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 18, 2022

Hello friends at Force of Life,

I'm so sorry for the less than stellar experience you had.

Our live chat system is set to hide itself if no agents are online. We just introduced live chat a couple weeks ago and only have one agent per shift at the moment. It looks like the system thought our agent went offline and so hid itself. We didn't want merchants to leave messages if no agent was online to help, but we'll need to revisit that setting as we absolutely don't want merchants like yourself to think you've been blocked.

Also, I apologize for the misunderstanding. Our agent thought you meant you lost recordings after downgrading which is why they mentioned retrieving them from the database. They didn't realize it was the quota you were referring to.

After downgrading your plan, you should have absolutely been offered a refund given the loss of page view quota, and I'm sorry that didn't happen.

I've reviewed your tickets with our agents and instructed them on how to handle this situation properly in the future. I'll also reach out to you shortly to see what we can do to make this right for you.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce