Track Order & Notifications

Track Order & Notifications

by Shipway

Tracking, Notifications, Order Lookup, Order Reviews

Dealz Trends

Great app. I like this app so much. It helped me to increase my conversion via better customer support. The Delivery update in Shopify store is too good. I recommend you to use it if you want to have a professional store.

Soni Fashion® - Gold Plated jewellery Online Shopping Store

awesome app and excellent support team
staff is very friendly they pick up the call when we need any help or support!

Yaarideal.com

It'a good app to send custom tracking details and collect review from customers ,
It's perfect to reduce customer inquires.
Best support and management.
Branded Tracking, Really nice and awesome.

SaraShop

Extremely convenient app. Gives you plenty of freedom and control as to what shipping details your customers will see. Worth paying for in the long run. Fewer customers are complaining about shipping tracking after downloading app. Customer service will take some time to reply but all in all, answered my requests. I would give this a 4.7/5 stars!

Family Gift Nation

Great features and good pricing. It helps me a lot in managing the delivery situation and create a great tracking tool so that my customers can easily navigate their orders.
Highly recommend it.

Giftix.in

Shipway is a great App for your shopify store. We use it for our website. Easy to configure and use.

Saraf Furniture

We have been sing this app since 5 years now, and it works like a charm. Integrates almost all Indian carriers. The support is extremely fast, efficient and helpful. Highly recommended for all e-com stores in India.

My Smart Health

This app helps me get reviews on my store and it helps me get people to trust my store way more than just a store with no reviews!!! Notification on the right time to my customer with tracking details are very impressive.
Customer support is very good and they reply me on my all query, highly recommend.

MímateMucho

the app works very well, it can be customized and translated without problem. They have a WhatsApp support and they always attend you perfectly and quickly.

TEAMCOQUES

Très pratique pour avoir un suivi détaillé de tous ses envoi sur le tableau de bord.
Dommage cependant que le tableau de bord ne soit pas intégré directement à Shopify.
De plus le plugin à intégrer à sa boutique permettant au client de suivre directement sa commande est très pratique.
Et surtout, un service client et une réactivité au top !!
Je recommande !