Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Hemp & Company

It was all going along fine until I reviewed my newsletter and I couldn't figure out how to go back to editing mode.

Valencia's Luxe Boutique

This app helps with my drop shipping business and costumer service is very helpful. I appreciate how helpful they are.

Affordable Preloved Goodies

I used this app for the first time today. It was very user friendly and easy to modify as I wanted to. Thanks.

Ourivesaria Carlos Alberto

Easy to use. Mobile friendly. Helps boost your business. Not to expensive. Apps to improve the site Regards.

Indie Vinyl Den

This is the first time I have used it and I like the ease and speed that I can communicate with my customers. I'm a spoiled MailChimp user, but at times I need something easy and integrated to use in addition. Looking forward to future growth and open to switching all my email if the results are good.

MYC natural

quisiera mas plantillas gracias. Me gusta pero pense que me daria una direccion de email como mycnatural@mycnatural.com. Igual la verdad es que por ahora me sirve

Reli Brands

I used this app to send out new releases to subscribers. It worked great and easy to use. Just wish there were a few more templates to choose from.

THUNDERHAWK LURES

If would be better if can send emails too all customers ever paid. For a new online business we do not have a lot of subscribers.

Gelau

The templates are easy to use and the reporting is nice and simple. More detail on the stats and template customization would be good.

The California Coffee Company

If your store is already on Shopify, I would say their app is the way to go. I went through trail and error comparing Shopify Email with Mail Chimp and Constant Contact... I found that Shopify had better-looking layouts and style options that matched my brand. The fact that my products can link directly to the marketing email is deciding factor alone. My only reservation(s) are I wish there were more options to personalize the design of the emails even more (borders, different shapes/sizes for buttons, etc) but the I see how the standardization makes sure your design will render well on various screens. Also, they do not make it easy to add email subscribers-- but not a deal breaker for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13