Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

eastsidehype.com

I used this app to help market an event. I liked the familiarity of it. It would be nice if you had more choices for fonts.

annmariekahn

It was very easy to design a quick email. But there weren't many options to choose from so it felt very limiting in options.

MooniesKey

I love it, it automatically added my current discount! I just wish there were more templates and more options.

The Allotment Wine Company

Simple and intuitive once on the template - was tricky to find drafts. Last thing, please let me change the image sizing - that's all! Thanks!

Da Dollz Factory

i honestly like this app its nice app i do recommend using this app guys for your business purposes

Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum

This was so much better than Automizely! I like Automizely for other things, but this has better options to choose who to send to. Easier to understand and use.

Abeja Reyna

I like it but it would be better if it have a graphic about abandoned cart.
It would also be amazing if the emails could be modified with more options.

Azienda Agricola Alba

nice application. the only thing is it would be useful to show the actual discounted price of the products

The Great Outdoors Trading Post

For a new shop owner this was rather easy to set up. Many choices on format and editing. And the price enables me to get started without breaking the bank.

Missy's Sweet Soy Candles

It was very easy to use as it is quite a basic layout. I need to play with it a bit more to see what else it is capable of doing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15