Reviews (446)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this mobile app builder for its user-friendly interface, prebuilt templates, and robust customization features. It's praised for excellent integration with e-commerce tools and top-notch customer service. Merchants report higher conversion rates, increased sales, and enhanced customer engagement. The app is reliable during high-traffic events and regularly updated to meet business needs. The onboarding and launch process is smooth, with responsive support from the team.

July 27, 2017

I can't say how happy I'am with Tapcart, it is simple, easy, and clean. Not only do my customers love it, but it adds so much value to the brand. Thank you guys for making a great product.

Barba Nortena
November 18, 2021

Welcome to the TapCart fan club! We have a VERY complex website with so many integrations that often conflict with one another. Usually, it takes weeks to get up and running with a new app on Shopify. Not with TapCart. It took 10 minutes to set up our app. Literally 10 minutes. It was the easiest integration — BY FAR — that we've added to our site. It's also been one of the easiest and most reliable tools we use on a daily basis. The team (Veronica, Christina, and Bobby) have all been incredibly responsive, helpful, and tireless in getting us answers to our many questions and custom needs. We love how flawlessly the app performs, how easy push notifications have become, and how fast our customer base is growing via this little beauty. The dashboard is incredibly easy to use and straightforward. TapCart takes care of most of the development side of the app releases and they are very responsive and knowledgeable. Our only big want is better / more specific analytics, which we hear is coming early 2022. Sending you all our love and confetti, TapCart!

Beauty by Earth
February 14, 2019

I really loved working with team tapcart. The app is so user friendly and easily intergratible. This app is not only visually appealing but creates a unique user experience. Thank You team tapcart. This app is a definite must!!

Deco SA
South Africa
February 4, 2021

So far it has taken most of the free trial to get set up in the apple app store. Just got notified that something is wrong with my D&B number and to call them and in about 2 days I should have it resolved. There went the rest of the free trial

Madden Enterprises
Edited July 13, 2021

Both Val and Cole helped us at TapCart and they have been brilliant! The app is simple and easy to use and They helped us through every step! Cole checks in every month and even encourages us to do more with statistics updates!

FerryFish
December 13, 2022

Nicole and her team are amazing. We had a super crunched deadline to get our app up and running and they killed it. The communication was on point which is very important to us and they have answered every concern and jumped on changes immediately.

ElleebanaStoreUSA
29 days using the app
Tapcart replied December 14, 2022

Thank you for your 5-star review! We love that you enjoyed your implementation experience with Nicole and our team! Excited to watch your app continue to grow!!

March 29, 2023

Such an amazing application and the implementation team was incredibly kind and super helpful! Once you get the hang of it, the app is incredibly easy to use and customize

The Candy Closet
29 days using the app
Tapcart replied April 3, 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Tapcart! We are thrilled to hear that you found the app's experience user-friendly and that our implementation team supported you with kind and helpful support! Excited to watch the Candy Closet app grow!

May 25, 2017

5 stars for service, ease of integration & set up. 4 stars only as yet to launch and proof will be in the sales and campaign we have yet to launch about being the first sustainable ocean activewear label to have an app. Will keep you updated with how we go :) Big thank you to Sina for all your help and guidance!

Saltgyspy
September 25, 2020

We used tapcart to create our mobile apps for our customers. The team was responsive and very helpful.

Shop Amour Boutique
November 30, 2021

It's been a great experience scaling with Tapcart. I love how accessible the team is - I really feel like Cole has advocated for me and worked to teach me how to run +build an app and be successful with it. He took a ton of time with me and really made a great effort to even get my attention - once I gave it to him, it's been nothing but big payouts. Highly recommend. It's user friendly, the end product is beautiful + functional, and the support is unparalleled.

Prairie Sky Jewelry Co